DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS


    PETERMAC, SICK PERVERT WRITES TO MADELEINE

    Share
    avatar
    Sykes

    Posts : 6817
    Join date : 2011-07-17

    PETERMAC, SICK PERVERT WRITES TO MADELEINE

    Post  Sykes on Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:38 am

    PeterMac wrote:
    Madeleine Beth McCann
    Hellish Lair No. 3A
    Lawless Hinterland
    8600-174 Luz
    Algarve
    Portugal

    23rd Fantasia 2014
    Dear Maddie,
    I hope you are well, and being treated properly.
    We wanted you to know that lots of important people are talking about coming to rescue you.

    Your parents collected a lot of money, and spent some of it on bad men who did not try to find you, and stole the money.
    But your parents have forgiven them, and are not going to try to get the money back.

    The Police in Portugal are still trying to find out what happened, but your parents and their friends will still not tell them.
    That is making things more difficult, but they are still trying.

    The police in London keep saying they know who took you away, and you should be rescued very soon.
    But before that they have to have lots of important meetings with biscuits before that, so it won’t be this week.
    Probably not for another two or three months. We are sure you understand.

    Your Mummy has told everybody that thousands of children are taken away in the Algarve every year, so you must have lots of little friends there.
    I hope you are all happy looking after them, and giving everyone your “tuppenceworth”.

    I am sorry no one thinks it is important to get you home quickly, but there are very important people deciding these things.
    We do not really understand, but we are sure it is best that you stay nice and safe in your Hellish Lair for a little longer.

    hope your eye gets better soon.

    Best Wishes
    All of us who care.


    _________________
    Truth is the Daughter of Time

    Broho

    Posts : 798
    Join date : 2013-08-15

    Re: PETERMAC, SICK PERVERT WRITES TO MADELEINE

    Post  Broho on Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:33 pm

    What's the first thing you read?  It's about the money.  

    They are angry at the parents because of the amount of money they raised.  They are jealous because they want it and don't have it.

    avatar
    coco

    Posts : 1276
    Join date : 2011-07-17

    Re: PETERMAC, SICK PERVERT WRITES TO MADELEINE

    Post  coco on Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:12 pm

    someone should tell the Spanish police theyve got a perv on their patch .
    avatar
    Rachel Granada

    Posts : 1089
    Join date : 2013-08-08

    Re: PETERMAC, SICK PERVERT WRITES TO MADELEINE

    Post  Rachel Granada on Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:18 pm

    That letter is the product of a very sick mind. I think I read once on Havern's that McLeod doesn;t have children. Thank heavens for that.
    avatar
    Rachel Granada

    Posts : 1089
    Join date : 2013-08-08

    Re: PETERMAC, SICK PERVERT WRITES TO MADELEINE

    Post  Rachel Granada on Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:23 pm

    Broho wrote:What's the first thing you read?  It's about the money.  

    They are angry at the parents because of the amount of money they raised.  They are jealous because they want it and don't have it.


    Yes. That is generally the first thing that haters mention in their "open letters". They were even nasty about the money that Kate and Gerry McCann raised for Missing People last year.

    I think it was one of hoho's crowd, Clive McIlwaine who actually paid £2 to write a nasty comment on Gerry's JustGiving page.

    Broho

    Posts : 798
    Join date : 2013-08-15

    Re: PETERMAC, SICK PERVERT WRITES TO MADELEINE

    Post  Broho on Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:49 pm

    I do believe that there is a large segment of them that are not concerned with the McCanns themselves but about the money they have accrued.

    It makes you think that if this happened to them they would spend the money on themselves and not bother about anything else?
    avatar
    Rachel Granada

    Posts : 1089
    Join date : 2013-08-08

    Re: PETERMAC, SICK PERVERT WRITES TO MADELEINE

    Post  Rachel Granada on Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:44 pm

    Broho wrote:I do believe that there is a large segment of them that are not concerned with the McCanns themselves but about the money they have accrued.  

    It makes you think that if this happened to them they would spend the money on themselves and not bother about anything else?

    Yes. You can bet that if one of Bennett's young children had been abducted he would have pocketed any monies raised by an appeal for his own use.

    Broho

    Posts : 798
    Join date : 2013-08-15

    Re: PETERMAC, SICK PERVERT WRITES TO MADELEINE

    Post  Broho on Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:54 pm

    I believe so too. He probably would have written a whole library full of books too.

    avatar
    ssadie

    Posts : 110
    Join date : 2013-08-14

    Re: PETERMAC, SICK PERVERT WRITES TO MADELEINE

    Post  ssadie on Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:20 am

    Sykes wrote:
    PeterMac wrote:
    Madeleine Beth McCann
    Hellish Lair No. 3A
    Lawless Hinterland
    8600-174 Luz
    Algarve
    Portugal

    23rd Fantasia 2014
    Dear Maddie,
    I hope you are well, and being treated properly.
    We wanted you to know that lots of important people are talking about coming to rescue you.

    Your parents collected a lot of money, and spent some of it on bad men who did not try to find you, and stole the money.
    But your parents have forgiven them, and are not going to try to get the money back.

    The Police in Portugal are still trying to find out what happened, but your parents and their friends will still not tell them.
    That is making things more difficult, but they are still trying.

    The police in London keep saying they know who took you away, and you should be rescued very soon.
    But before that they have to have lots of important meetings with biscuits before that, so it won’t be this week.
    Probably not for another two or three months. We are sure you understand.

    Your Mummy has told everybody that thousands of children are taken away in the Algarve every year, so you must have lots of little friends there.
    I hope you are all happy looking after them, and giving everyone your “tuppenceworth”.

    I am sorry no one thinks it is important to get you home quickly, but there are very important people deciding these things.
    We do not really understand, but we are sure it is best that you stay nice and safe in your Hellish Lair for a little longer.

    hope your eye gets better soon.

    Best Wishes
    All of us who care.
    Not only is that libellous but it is thoroughly disgusting in several ways. Anyone know Peter Macs real name?
    avatar
    coco

    Posts : 1276
    Join date : 2011-07-17

    Re: PETERMAC, SICK PERVERT WRITES TO MADELEINE

    Post  coco on Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:03 am

    Peter McLeod, runs a skanky b & b in Spain .

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

    We stayed 3 nights and, after a fairly long drive up from the airport, managed to get totally lost in Ronda after the direction instructions we were given were out of date. The large traffic light controlled roundabout mentioned is no longer there and there is now a dangerous and confusing hotchpotch of mini junctions to make your way round before you're on the correct road. Feel that we should have been updated. We eventually arrived at the lovely Finca and were met by Peter our amiable host and his five dogs. We were shown to our room which was large and a bit basic to be honest with the wardrobe being a recess with a curtain. The bed linen was clean and fresh as expected but nothing matched and sheets were a bit worn but we put that down to the rustic experience. It needs a woman's touch and I suspect poor Peter has to run the place solo. He has a wife but she did not even make herself known to us which considering we were the only guests was rather discourteous. There is a lovely large but unheated pool which we had to ourselves but I felt the pool area could have been cleaner and tidier. There was bird poo which looked like it had been there a while and was still there when we left also dog poo was in evidence. Apart from these niggles the finca is lovely and in a lovely location and Peter is a nice and helpful guy. Ronda is a fair distance away, about 4 km so you need to drive at night and as Ronda is a bit confusing to find your way around and to park in we took a taxi in and back each night. At 18€ a trip it was a costly experience

    Broho

    Posts : 798
    Join date : 2013-08-15

    Re: PETERMAC, SICK PERVERT WRITES TO MADELEINE

    Post  Broho on Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:53 pm

    He must be glad that there was no health and safety around to stop his little attempt at money making. I mean, dog poo? Really? Speaks of filthy habits with cleanliness not being a priority there.
    avatar
    Rachel Granada

    Posts : 1089
    Join date : 2013-08-08

    Re: PETERMAC, SICK PERVERT WRITES TO MADELEINE

    Post  Rachel Granada on Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:56 pm

    Broho wrote:He must be glad that there was no health and safety around to stop his little attempt at money making.  I mean, dog poo?  Really?  Speaks of filthy habits with cleanliness not being a priority there.

    It's a bit strange that the wife was never seen. Perhaps she is another piece of fiction, like Michael McLean's e-book ...

    Broho

    Posts : 798
    Join date : 2013-08-15

    Re: PETERMAC, SICK PERVERT WRITES TO MADELEINE

    Post  Broho on Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:57 pm

    Maybe she left? Someone had left a comment previously that they never really saw much of her.
    avatar
    Rachel Granada

    Posts : 1089
    Join date : 2013-08-08

    Re: PETERMAC, SICK PERVERT WRITES TO MADELEINE

    Post  Rachel Granada on Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:00 pm

    Broho wrote:Maybe she left?  Someone had left a comment previously that they never really saw much of her.

    Perhaps the erstwhile Mrs McLeod realised that her husband has an unhealthy interest in a 3 year old girl and decided to pack up and leave the Finca.

    Can't say that I blame her, to be honest.

    Broho

    Posts : 798
    Join date : 2013-08-15

    Re: PETERMAC, SICK PERVERT WRITES TO MADELEINE

    Post  Broho on Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:04 pm

    Could well have been the case Rachel. This preoccupation they with a little girl is far from healthy.
    avatar
    Rachel Granada

    Posts : 1089
    Join date : 2013-08-08

    Re: PETERMAC, SICK PERVERT WRITES TO MADELEINE

    Post  Rachel Granada on Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:10 pm

    Broho wrote:Could well have been the case Rachel.  This preoccupation they with a little girl is far from healthy.

    Indeed. There are many in hate-land who are smokescreening their unhealthy interest in little girls under the "truth seeking" excuse.

    Broho

    Posts : 798
    Join date : 2013-08-15

    Re: PETERMAC, SICK PERVERT WRITES TO MADELEINE

    Post  Broho on Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:19 pm

    They give themselves away every time, Rachel.

    I'm not saying they are actually doing this but look at how online grooming happens.
    avatar
    Sykes

    Posts : 6817
    Join date : 2011-07-17

    Re: PETERMAC, SICK PERVERT WRITES TO MADELEINE

    Post  Sykes on Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:44 am

    From another forum with thanks for the post and the comments.

    Of the obscene and abusive remarks the numties are enjoying posting on Clarence Mitchell's FB page, the fake policeman says:

    Clarence Mitchell Brighton
    Post  PeterMac Today at 8:58 am

    What we need to do is post them here every time they become visible, and ensure that the title is clear, so that it can be easily found by Google.


    That's an excellent idea - the more people who see the McCann-haters ranting, raving and abusing anyone who isn't in their lynch mob, the better.

    They seem to have forgotten what Clarrie does for a living as they make his job easy for him by proving they're EXACTLY what he's described them as.

    Who knows what use he is going to make of their deranged hatespam?


    _________________
    Truth is the Daughter of Time

    Broho

    Posts : 798
    Join date : 2013-08-15

    Re: PETERMAC, SICK PERVERT WRITES TO MADELEINE

    Post  Broho on Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:46 pm

    Does PeterMac think before hitting submit? They must be too far gone if they think their forum is the source of truth.

    avatar
    Rachel Granada

    Posts : 1089
    Join date : 2013-08-08

    Re: PETERMAC, SICK PERVERT WRITES TO MADELEINE

    Post  Rachel Granada on Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:57 am

    Broho wrote:Does PeterMac think before hitting submit?  They must be too far gone if they think their forum is the source of truth.  


    His time would be better spent cleaning up the dog-muck and pigeon droppings at his finca.
    avatar
    Sykes

    Posts : 6817
    Join date : 2011-07-17

    MORE ON DIRTY PETERMAC

    Post  Sykes on Sun May 11, 2014 4:56 pm

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

    Let's hope the media pick up on the 'retired policeman's' thoughts on other matters.

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Mind you, he's really good at shutter-lifting:

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


    _________________
    Truth is the Daughter of Time

    Sponsored content

    Re: PETERMAC, SICK PERVERT WRITES TO MADELEINE

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:49 am