A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

5 posters

PARANOIA NOW SPREADS TO LIZARD (ICKE) TV

Broho

PARANOIA NOW SPREADS TO LIZARD (ICKE) TV - Page 4 Empty Re: PARANOIA NOW SPREADS TO LIZARD (ICKE) TV

Post  Broho Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:43 pm

So where are his proper accounts? Not the faked ones.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

PARANOIA NOW SPREADS TO LIZARD (ICKE) TV - Page 4 Empty Re: PARANOIA NOW SPREADS TO LIZARD (ICKE) TV

Post  Rachel Granada Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:40 pm

Broho wrote:He certainly could be, Rachel.  Then he will have to go over and over the lines to make sure his blog is perfect.

Indeed, I think there will have been a fair amount of snorting going on (snorts of derision at the silly Lizards giving him money, of course) ....  Smile 
    Broho

Post  Broho Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:39 pm

Of course it would be derision coming from him on the Isle of Wight.
    Sykes
    Sykes

PARANOIA NOW SPREADS TO LIZARD (ICKE) TV - Page 4 Empty POULTON PONDERS AND STARTS A NEW LIFE - READ ON

Post  Sykes Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:28 pm

Sonia Poulton
    2 hours ago
    Well I've pondered...and brain-stormed...I've sought advice and I've listened to my heart...and I've realised there is truly only ONE way forward for me in terms of what I do as a journalist and broadcaster (and aside from my freelance stints in msm which will continue)...and that is to do my own thing...so, from mid-February...soniapoulton.com...will bring you on-demand news...available 24/7 and featuring some of the truly great people in our world today...inspiring voices who know how to change the game and are prepared to put their money where their mouths are. Thank you for all who have come to me suggesting some involvement in all this, I'm very grateful for the support, it's been amazing.
    Broho

Post  Broho Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:47 pm

Will the formidable TPV have arguments with her by Skype?
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:06 am

Broho wrote:Will the formidable TPV have arguments with her by Skype?  

lol! lol! lol! 

Now that would be worth watching, Broho!
    Broho

Post  Broho Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:13 pm

Rachel Granada wrote:
    Broho wrote:Will the formidable TPV have arguments with her by Skype?  

lol! lol! lol! 

Now that would be worth watching, Broho!

Definitely. It might make Skype TV history.  lol! lol! lol! 
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:01 am

From another forum, with thanks.  It seems this is from a Canadien site but one wonders whether the lizard remarks are from Icke propoganda?  Also. where in Canada?  Quebec perhaps, which is a hotbed of fierce anti-UK sentiment?

PARANOIA NOW SPREADS TO LIZARD (ICKE) TV - Page 4 Queenwanted
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:38 am

think that one's from some mad religious cult , nothing to do with separtists . its some nutter like Birch thats given himself a fancy name  lol! 
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:39 am

found a bit about it on Icke , some press statement from the nutter about the queen and the pope...

The agreement was made at Holyrood Castle in Edinburgh on September 16, 2010, during the Pope's unprecedented visit to England

think that says it all ? lol! lol! lol! lol! 
    Broho

Post  Broho Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:49 pm

Accuracy all the way?  lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 
    Sykes
    Sykes

PARANOIA NOW SPREADS TO LIZARD (ICKE) TV - Page 4 Empty BREAKING NEWS - ICKE'S LIZARD TV GOES BELLY UP

Post  Sykes Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:37 am

You'd need a heart of stone not to laugh.

With all the the predictability of sunrise, Lizard TV has gone bust, with Lizards hurling accusations at each other involving fraud, hacking, embezzlement, stealing bitcoins (though I still can't quite grasp how you can steal imaginary money).

It's a bit like the bust-ups on the numty sites, only bigger and even crazier.  
    lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!
    Broho

Post  Broho Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:50 pm

Who could have seen this happening?

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:53 pm