A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

5 posters

PARANOIA NOW SPREADS TO LIZARD (ICKE) TV

Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

PARANOIA NOW SPREADS TO LIZARD (ICKE) TV - Page 3 Empty Re: PARANOIA NOW SPREADS TO LIZARD (ICKE) TV

Post  Rachel Granada Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:02 pm

Sykes wrote:Fresh outbreak of paranoia in Lizardword due to this:

http://www.thepeoplesvoice.tv/watchnow/

LOCAL INTERNET ISSUES HAVE CURRENTLY TAKEN US OFF-AIR. WE AIM TO RETURN AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE.

Naturally, a clumsy workman can't possibly have dug through the cable...

More sabotage at TPV

I just tried to log in to TPV and it says issues with local internet.

They are a complete bunch of CNUTS !!!!!!

Not TPV of course but those low life scum who pose as human beings working for the powers that were.

No doubt all the donation buttons will be working, though..

PARANOIA NOW SPREADS TO LIZARD (ICKE) TV - Page 3 Fourdo10

ROFLMAO. This just gets better and better and better...

I bet Gareth's blood pressure is over 100 with all this!

Meanwhile back at the Lizard Bunker, David is looking into marketing his "Droop Defier" in Thailand, Vietnam and Laos ....
    Broho

PARANOIA NOW SPREADS TO LIZARD (ICKE) TV - Page 3 Empty Re: PARANOIA NOW SPREADS TO LIZARD (ICKE) TV

Post  Broho Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:08 pm

Oh thank goodness for that.

His marketing might save his brand from disappearing completely if his donate buttons don't work.

Let's all pray to the reptilian overlords to save him from extinction.

Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:15 pm

Broho wrote:Oh thank goodness for that.

His marketing might save his brand from disappearing completely if his donate buttons don't work.

Let's all pray to the reptilian overlords to save him from extinction.  

lol! lol! lol! 

Indeed. I've ordered a couple of jars of "Sonia's Secret" anti-ageing cream at £450 a pop in the hope of helping to save The People's Voice.

I wasn't too sure about "The People's Pile Ointment" ...   £750 per tube ...

Last edited by Rachel Granada on Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
    Broho

Post  Broho Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:49 pm

How much for the piles stuff?  They're taking the mickey now.  (Was going to say pee but that wasn't right).  Save your money Rachel.

I think "Sonia's Secret" will be worth it.  Isn't she 82 or something?
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:50 pm

Broho wrote:How much for the piles stuff?  They're taking the mickey now.  (Was going to say pee but that wasn't right).  Save your money Rachel.

I think "Sonia's Secret" will be worth it.  Isn't she 82 or something?

Yes, I understand that Poulton is 82, but due to judicious use of "Sonia's Secret" she only looks 81.

Apparently some Lizards mistook the pile cream for toothpaste and got a nasty surprise when they tried to brush their (very few) teeth with it ...  Very Happy 
    Broho

Post  Broho Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:01 pm

81 eh? Just think what a few more jars could do. D. Icke do the same.

I bet he gets a really good discount on his stuff.

They did what? Toothpaste? No wonder they talk such carp. I mean, we know their reading comprehension is poor and all that.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:38 pm

Broho wrote:81 eh?  Just think what a few more jars could do.  D. Icke do the same.  

I bet he gets a really good discount on his stuff.  

They did what?  Toothpaste?  No wonder they talk such carp.  I mean, we know their reading comprehension is poor and all that.

LOL, I see from a toot round the net that Icke claims to be 61.

lol! lol! lol! 

I think he needs to spend some of the money that he has embezzled from Lizard TV on a facelift...
    Broho

Post  Broho Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:26 pm

I think he needs to spend some of the money that he has embezzled from Lizard TV on a facelift...

Yes he could unleash his inner lizard.  lol! lol! 
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:50 pm

Broho wrote:

Yes he could unleash his inner lizard.   lol! lol! 

LOL, his skin is already quite leathery .... Very Happy 

This piece from The Mirror is good for a laugh:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/supertramp-breakfast-america-album-cover-3040330#.UuE5m9LFLMw
    Broho

Post  Broho Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:05 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 

I know for a fact that that is a load of BOLLOX.   The D Ickes should listen to the song Crime of the Century and let their imaginations run.  Very Happy 
    Sykes
    Sykes

PARANOIA NOW SPREADS TO LIZARD (ICKE) TV - Page 3 Empty HERE COME THE LEGALS

Post  Sykes Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:34 am

https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=18880384&postID=699485425212805635

TPV said...
    Having been pointed to your blog, I have seen several libelous comments regarding the use of drugs, and drug paraphernalia at TPV.
    Individuals have been libeled in your blog and in subsequent comments.

This blog has been screen captured and is being passed on to our solicitors
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:05 pm

Sonia Poulton is having problems too:

https://www.facebook.com/sonia.poulton

Sonia Poulton shared a link.
    2 hours ago
    Lovely People...it's increasingly looking like my website (www.soniapoulton.co.uk) has been hacked and all my contacts, inbox (with some unread messages) and sent items have been deleted. Techies are currently looking at it. If you've sent me a recent e-mail to my website and you've heard nothing back, that might explain why. I remain hopeful that all can be salvaged. Wishing you all a beautiful Friday, life is more than a website, eh? x 
    Comment:     I shouldn't think for one moment that the supposed 'TPTB' did it - for starters, if it had been them, they wouldn't do such a clumsy job. I suspect her supporters who are suggesting the breadcrumbs may well lead to the Isle of WIght are on the right lines.
    Sykes
    Sykes

PARANOIA NOW SPREADS TO LIZARD (ICKE) TV - Page 3 Empty MAMMOTH RANT - WAYHEY

Post  Sykes Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:30 pm

sean
    Webmaster & Producer

Interesting article on David Icke's headlines page today:

Lee Ryan, the boyfriend of former presenter Sonia Poulton, abusing staff at The People’s Voice as he and his fellow numbskulls seek to destroy everything that has been created with public donations (they won’t)

The convicted and jailed car thief is the man who won £6.5 million on the National Lottery and then blew the lot on himself to end up without a penny. Now, suddenly, he is a self-styled ‘man of the people’ hurling libelous abuse at decent human beings who are working to make a difference in the world for the greater good.

Nice man.

‘When Lee Ryan walked out of prison yesterday, beaming widely, he was not clutching the £30 traditionally handed out to departing inmates. Mr Ryan, 32, has his own £ 6.5m fortune, won on the National Lottery, and was instead picked up by his wife and three children in the Bentley to be taken to his £1m mansion where the gardener was hanging a “welcome home” sign. ‘

Continue reading ...

Talking of abusers … this is a communication with a member of the TPV advertising team by a woman called Sharon Gifford who is threatening to trash the station with all the advertisers to bring down The People's Voice and waste all the money donated for its creation and all the efforts of the incredible people who have made it possible …

Sharon Gifford, who writes anonymously on social networks under the name Mother Damnable, followed a familiar pattern of coming to work at TPV as a volunteer, in this case with Sonia Poulton, and after being a divisive influence, and staying only a short time, she left to trash everything and everyone. This is an example of the truly bonkers crowd who are hurling their ever-more hysterical and outlandish lies in all directions in an attempt to undermine The People’s station which is turning out fantastic content day after day to alert the global public to what is really happening in the world.

If you ever needed a classic example of how these people operate, this Skype communication with one of TPV’s advertising staff could hardly be bettered (grammar and spelling not corrected):

‘Sharon Gifford: I hope you are thoroughly ashamed of yourself !

TPV staff member: Sharon – I’m sure I have no idea what you are talking about!

Sharon Gifford: I am sure that you do! stealing money i

Sharon Gifford: under false pretenses is criminal and imoral, the fraus squad will be coming after you and I will personally make sure you loose every advetising accountyou get,

Sharon Gifford: feeding David Ickes cocaine habit is NOT what people are doing when they donate to TPV you people are shocking, disgusting and this disgraceful behaviour WILL come back on you all…..

[Cocaine habit now, well that’s a new one, never had that before, yawn.]

Sharon Gifford: Davis is sick already and every bit of energy or money he hast stolen will make him rot from the inside,

Sharon Gifford: HOW DARE YOU TREAT PEOPLE AS YOU DO ?

Sharon Gifford: theft is theft if it is money or energy, my energy thay you stole from me is going to fester and will maske you rot

Sharon Gifford: ALL OF YOU !

Sharon Gifford: 2014 is the year of truth, you will not get away with it rest assured of that!

TPV staff member: Sharon – I’m not even going to dignify that with a reply … apart from to say that you need to take a long hard look at yourself – hatred will only eat away at you – I’m sorry if you feel you have a grievance – you gave your energy it wasn’t stolen – if it’s not for you then fine .. but move on and find something that is … I wish you nothing but peace and love

Sharon Gifford: don’t think I hate I don’t I love and am shocked how many people you hurt and steal from

Sharon Gifford: innocent people deserve better much better than the rubbissh TPV are all about

TPV staff member: Then go out and create something good that will do that … getting information out about TPTB that is denied to people can only be a good thing – you are part of the problem if you are putting your energies into destroying something that IS managing to do that

Sharon Gifford: nope it isn’t as you will see on my blog a voice is denied to many people … and the way the David Icke forums are run also stops people from being able to speak out

TPV staff member: Please try to put your and others egos to one side and think about the good that can and is being achieved … I’m not going to get into a long discussion about it Sharon … I truly wish you well – put your energy into something that will make you happy

Sharon Gifford: it is trickey ickey and shawn’s egos..and retirement plans that need looking into not mine, yes bringing down evil pied pipers will make me happy love and light xxxx’

This is the sort of thing that TPV staff are constantly having to put up with amid the hacking of the station’s operating system, Indiegogo appeal page and free-to-the-public on-demand YouTube page which had its entire content deleted by a hacker last weekend. Two volunteers had spent weeks posting the station’s content to the YouTube page only to see it deleted in an instant by those who claim to be ‘challenging the system’.

Those same volunteers are now painstakingly putting all the content back because, as I have said before, they are builders not self-obsessed simpletons who only want to destroy to feed their addiction to bile.
    Anyone like to guess how long it will be before fraud raises its ugly head and people appear in court?
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:08 pm

icke and co sound like theyre in a real panic , to be smearing anyone who speaks out - especially if they're women .
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:11 pm

Sykes wrote:
    https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=18880384&postID=699485425212805635

TPV said...
    Having been pointed to your blog, I have seen several libelous comments regarding the use of drugs, and drug paraphernalia at TPV.
    Individuals have been libeled in your blog and in subsequent comments.

This blog has been screen captured and is being passed on to our solicitors

LOL, I wonder if Bird is their "solicitors".
    Broho

Post  Broho Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:02 pm

Let's hope so, Rachel. D-Icke will be in the safest hands. lol! lol! lol! 
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:14 pm

Broho wrote:

Let's hope so, Rachel.  D-Icke will be in the safest hands. lol! lol! lol! 

lol! lol! lol! 

Indeed, Bird would struggle to get a parking-ticket overturned.

Perhaps he's drawing up the legal paperwork for D-Icke's libel action as we speak, whilst listening to a Ray Stevens LP ....
    Broho

Post  Broho Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:30 pm

Listening to "Rags to Riches" and "The Good Life" in hopes of having lots of money to share.

lol! lol! lol! 
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:00 pm

Comment re the disintegration of the Icke site from another forum with thanks.

It's a most unedifying spectacle from the Reverend Icke's flock right now - abuse getting hurled at anyone who asks WTF is going on, the banstick out, etc., and everyone getting banned/abused/called a 'shill' posting elsewhere on the internet about the whole FUBAR.

Oh, and about pms being read, etc.

Think we've all seen this before on a smaller scale?

There's rather a lot of money involved in this one, which may explain why there are so many outraged shrieks coming from Icke's forum enforcers.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:23 pm

Broho wrote:Listening to "Rags to Riches" and "The Good Life" in hopes of having lots of money to share.

lol! lol! lol! 

LOL, let's hope he doesn't do The Streak...

Don't look Ethel!  Very Happy Very Happy 
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:25 pm

Sykes wrote:Comment re the disintegration of the Icke site from another forum with thanks.

It's a most unedifying spectacle from the Reverend Icke's flock right now - abuse getting hurled at anyone who asks WTF is going on, the banstick out, etc., and everyone getting banned/abused/called a 'shill' posting elsewhere on the internet about the whole FUBAR.

Oh, and about pms being read, etc.

Think we've all seen this before on a smaller scale?

There's rather a lot of money involved in this one, which may explain why there are so many outraged shrieks coming from Icke's forum enforcers.

Looks like the Turquoise One's empire is collapsing before his eyes...

I bet it's not only his hair that will be "snowy" this evening ...
    Broho

Post  Broho Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:30 pm

Looks like the Turquoise One's empire is collapsing before his eyes...

Bring the dandruff ploughs out on the Isle of Wight. lol! lol! 

Shocked Shocked Shocked  Bennett streak? Nooooooooo.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:34 pm

Broho wrote:Looks like the Turquoise One's empire is collapsing before his eyes...

Bring the dandruff ploughs out on the Isle of Wight. lol! lol! 

Shocked Shocked Shocked   Bennett streak?  Nooooooooo.  

lol! lol! lol! 

I think Icke will be doing a few lines tonight.

Writing on his blog of course ...  drunken 
    Broho

Post  Broho Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:08 pm

He certainly could be, Rachel. Then he will have to go over and over the lines to make sure his blog is perfect.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:20 pm

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:41 pm