DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS


    SMALL BOY GOES MISSING IN SCOTLAND, LOOK AT WHAT IS BEING POSTED

    Share
    avatar
    Sykes

    Posts : 6829
    Join date : 2011-07-17

    SMALL BOY GOES MISSING IN SCOTLAND, LOOK AT WHAT IS BEING POSTED

    Post  Sykes on Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:19 am

    Man ‏@STEELEYEDAVE
    Good Quality Wristbands. £2.Get 'em now. They're ex #mccann ones with Maddie crossed out & Mikaeel written on in crayon by PINK Tat&Goods©®™
    Su Laws And another dreadful thought that came to mind, is this a carefully planned event to take our eyes away from what's really going on? I really hope not, because if it is, I'll have lost faith in everything and everyone.

    Paul Greenfield The police also need to check all local burglars mobile phone records as well as anyone who may have been seen near by driving a tractor. Sorry about being cynical, but this whole McCann affair makes me so.



    _________________
    Truth is the Daughter of Time
    avatar
    Rachel Granada

    Posts : 1089
    Join date : 2013-08-08

    Re: SMALL BOY GOES MISSING IN SCOTLAND, LOOK AT WHAT IS BEING POSTED

    Post  Rachel Granada on Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:18 pm

    I wondered how long it'd be  before the haters started pointing the finger.
     
    Keeping everything crossed that Mikaeel is found safe and well asap.


    Last edited by Rachel Granada on Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
    avatar
    coco

    Posts : 1276
    Join date : 2011-07-17

    Re: SMALL BOY GOES MISSING IN SCOTLAND, LOOK AT WHAT IS BEING POSTED

    Post  coco on Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:45 pm

    the numty scums started yesterday , Perfect Parents like them never ever let children stay up till nine . and bennetts shower have been finger - pointing from the very start .
    avatar
    coco

    Posts : 1276
    Join date : 2011-07-17

    Re: SMALL BOY GOES MISSING IN SCOTLAND, LOOK AT WHAT IS BEING POSTED

    Post  coco on Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:58 pm

    Quote from: Wonderfulspam on Today at 02:37:59 PM
    Nope, the time for her to make a public appeal is overdue imo.

    If I were her, I would be demanding the chance to do so. Unless I had something to hide.


    pitchforking scumbag .
    avatar
    Sykes

    Posts : 6829
    Join date : 2011-07-17

    Re: SMALL BOY GOES MISSING IN SCOTLAND, LOOK AT WHAT IS BEING POSTED

    Post  Sykes on Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:50 pm

    Paul Calvert What im curious about is why his father isnt on his birth certificate

    Nicole Denby Has anyone looked for her on Facebook to see if they can see her page? Or the dads?


    _________________
    Truth is the Daughter of Time

    Broho

    Posts : 798
    Join date : 2013-08-15

    Re: SMALL BOY GOES MISSING IN SCOTLAND, LOOK AT WHAT IS BEING POSTED

    Post  Broho on Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:38 pm

    What a waste of space they are.
    avatar
    coco

    Posts : 1276
    Join date : 2011-07-17

    Re: SMALL BOY GOES MISSING IN SCOTLAND, LOOK AT WHAT IS BEING POSTED

    Post  coco on Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:25 pm

    Marina Johnson ‏@beemmjay2011 2h
    UK Ambassador was on scene just after Maddie #McCann 'abduction' . Is Ambassador for Missing People en route 2 Edinburgh 2 assist Mikaeel


    another oxygen thief .

    Broho

    Posts : 798
    Join date : 2013-08-15

    Re: SMALL BOY GOES MISSING IN SCOTLAND, LOOK AT WHAT IS BEING POSTED

    Post  Broho on Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:34 pm

    They shows their utter ignorance at every turn.
    avatar
    coco

    Posts : 1276
    Join date : 2011-07-17

    Re: SMALL BOY GOES MISSING IN SCOTLAND, LOOK AT WHAT IS BEING POSTED

    Post  coco on Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:58 pm

    angelo -

    I managed to catch some footage from the search this morning and what strikes me is the silly distance they were sending people out to search. An adult would be hard pushed to get that far never mind a toddler, all appears a bit over cooked

    hes either not looked at a map or he's a porker that cant waddle further than the fridge . what kind of adult cant walk two blocks ?
    avatar
    Sykes

    Posts : 6829
    Join date : 2011-07-17

    Re: SMALL BOY GOES MISSING IN SCOTLAND, LOOK AT WHAT IS BEING POSTED

    Post  Sykes on Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:30 pm

    From another forum wuth thanks for the comments.

    it is conerning that his school is saying he has not been seen since cgristmas.
    I am not sure when they broke up for cgristmas notr when they returned after the break.

    The off due to a cold is a huge red flag.
    A cold lasts for a couple of days and even then isn't really a reason to keep a child off school especially given the time of year.

    Comments: She doesn't even know that Scottish schools broke up before Christmas and didn't go back till the 6th.

    Even worse, she doesn't even know that Mikaeel is at NURSERY, not school, and NURSERY is not compulsory. There's nothing particularly odd about a three year old staying home from NURSERY with a bad cold, especially at this time of year.

    Ignorant, pitchforking attention-seeker.


    _________________
    Truth is the Daughter of Time

    Broho

    Posts : 798
    Join date : 2013-08-15

    Re: SMALL BOY GOES MISSING IN SCOTLAND, LOOK AT WHAT IS BEING POSTED

    Post  Broho on Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:03 pm

    I reckon a lot of them are human blimps so why not Angelo?

    We know that the Hobnob Nob is, and she has a mouth to match.

    avatar
    Rachel Granada

    Posts : 1089
    Join date : 2013-08-08

    Re: SMALL BOY GOES MISSING IN SCOTLAND, LOOK AT WHAT IS BEING POSTED

    Post  Rachel Granada on Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:47 am

    So sorry to hear that it wasn't good news about Mikaael.

    I can't bring myself to read any of the sewers today as I know that they will be going into overdrive with this terrible news and the fact that his Mum is helping the police with their enquiries. At this stage, that's all that is happening - helping with enquiries.

    RIP little man.
    avatar
    Rachel Granada

    Posts : 1089
    Join date : 2013-08-08

    Re: SMALL BOY GOES MISSING IN SCOTLAND, LOOK AT WHAT IS BEING POSTED

    Post  Rachel Granada on Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:49 am

    Broho wrote:I reckon a lot of them are human blimps so why not Angelo?  

    We know that the Hobnob Nob is, and she has a mouth to match.


    Hobnob, is that the resident "statement analysis expert" on Havern's?

    It couldn't analyse its way out of a paper bag.
    avatar
    Rachel Granada

    Posts : 1089
    Join date : 2013-08-08

    Re: SMALL BOY GOES MISSING IN SCOTLAND, LOOK AT WHAT IS BEING POSTED

    Post  Rachel Granada on Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:50 am

    Sykes wrote:
    Paul Calvert What im curious about is why his father isnt on his birth certificate

    Nicole Denby Has anyone looked for her on Facebook to see if they can see her page? Or the dads?


    Are there no depths that these ghouls won't plumb?

    Scumbags.
    avatar
    Sykes

    Posts : 6829
    Join date : 2011-07-17

    Re: SMALL BOY GOES MISSING IN SCOTLAND, LOOK AT WHAT IS BEING POSTED

    Post  Sykes on Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:09 am

    I wonder why these haters assume everyone is on facebook or twitter? I'm not and I have no intention of every being on those sites, I value my privacy.


    _________________
    Truth is the Daughter of Time
    avatar
    Sykes

    Posts : 6829
    Join date : 2011-07-17

    Re: SMALL BOY GOES MISSING IN SCOTLAND, LOOK AT WHAT IS BEING POSTED

    Post  Sykes on Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:59 am

    Jeanmonroe wrote:
    Any statement from Rt Hon Gordon Brown MP, who is still MP for Kirkcaldy and Cowdenbeath, Fife?

    The small man is, or was, one of his constituents.

    If it is a 'family' 'cover up' not looking good for his unwavering support of another particular 'family' couple, imo.


    _________________
    Truth is the Daughter of Time
    avatar
    Sykes

    Posts : 6829
    Join date : 2011-07-17

    Re: SMALL BOY GOES MISSING IN SCOTLAND, LOOK AT WHAT IS BEING POSTED

    Post  Sykes on Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:37 pm

    skymartinbrunt
    @skymartinbrunt
    #missing Police investigating offensive Twitter comment re Mikaeel investigation sent in Greater Manchester area.

    EdinburghPolice
    @EdinburghPolice
    Police Scotland is investigating an offensive social media comment made in relation to Mikaeel Kular enquiry. scotland.police.uk/whats-happenin…

    From Vee8 on Myths, with thanks.
    The sad thing is, bennett and his flunkies will now exploit this poor kid as a reason to somehow 'prove' that they were right about Madeleine all along. They will ignore April Jones, or Jamie Bulger, as those cases didn't 'Fit the profile' and do not further their cause. And, we should all still bear in mind, the mother has been detained, not arrested. Yes, she may turn out to be involved in some way, but WE, unlike the bennetts of this world, will wait, and not jump to conclusions, and then salivate over the unfortunate victim.


    _________________
    Truth is the Daughter of Time
    avatar
    coco

    Posts : 1276
    Join date : 2011-07-17

    Re: SMALL BOY GOES MISSING IN SCOTLAND, LOOK AT WHAT IS BEING POSTED

    Post  coco on Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:54 pm

    Quote from: John on Today at 01:59:52 AM
    There was no way that child got out and went walkies. Edinburgh police wrong footed yet again. Lets hope they don't mess up the crime scene in Fife like they did in the Jodi Jones case.



    wonder why he's got a grudge against the Edinburgh police ? anything to do with them getting him jailed ?
    avatar
    Sykes

    Posts : 6829
    Join date : 2011-07-17

    Re: SMALL BOY GOES MISSING IN SCOTLAND, LOOK AT WHAT IS BEING POSTED

    Post  Sykes on Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:08 pm

    coco wrote:Quote from: John on Today at 01:59:52 AM
    There was no way that child got out and went walkies.   Edinburgh police wrong footed yet again.  Lets hope they don't mess up the crime scene in Fife like they did in the Jodi Jones case.



    wonder why he's got a grudge against the Edinburgh police ? anything to do with them getting him jailed ?
    The normal conman reaction to the fuzz!  Laughing 


    _________________
    Truth is the Daughter of Time
    avatar
    Rachel Granada

    Posts : 1089
    Join date : 2013-08-08

    Re: SMALL BOY GOES MISSING IN SCOTLAND, LOOK AT WHAT IS BEING POSTED

    Post  Rachel Granada on Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:34 pm

    Sykes wrote:
    skymartinbrunt
    @skymartinbrunt
    #missing Police investigating offensive Twitter comment re Mikaeel investigation sent in Greater Manchester area.

    EdinburghPolice
    @EdinburghPolice
    Police Scotland is investigating an offensive social media comment made in relation to Mikaeel Kular enquiry. scotland.police.uk/whats-happenin…

    From Vee8 on Myths, with thanks.
    The sad thing is, bennett and his flunkies will now exploit this poor kid as a reason to somehow 'prove' that they were right about Madeleine all along. They will ignore April Jones, or Jamie Bulger, as those cases didn't 'Fit the profile' and do not further their cause. And, we should all still bear in mind, the mother has been detained, not arrested. Yes, she may turn out to be involved in some way, but WE, unlike the bennetts of this world, will wait, and not jump to conclusions, and then salivate over the unfortunate victim.

    Excellent post from Vee8 there, it sums up my opinion completely. Bennett and his disgusting hangers-on couldn't care less about Mikaeel, Madeleine, April or any other child.
    avatar
    Rachel Granada

    Posts : 1089
    Join date : 2013-08-08

    Re: SMALL BOY GOES MISSING IN SCOTLAND, LOOK AT WHAT IS BEING POSTED

    Post  Rachel Granada on Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:36 pm

    coco wrote:Quote from: John on Today at 01:59:52 AM
    There was no way that child got out and went walkies.   Edinburgh police wrong footed yet again.  Lets hope they don't mess up the crime scene in Fife like they did in the Jodi Jones case.



    wonder why he's got a grudge against the Edinburgh police ? anything to do with them getting him jailed ?


     lol! lol! 

    The Auntie Frauder is still bitter that he was caught ... The fact that he is still bleating his innocence on injustice is an insult to the late Mrs Paul.
    avatar
    Rachel Granada

    Posts : 1089
    Join date : 2013-08-08

    Re: SMALL BOY GOES MISSING IN SCOTLAND, LOOK AT WHAT IS BEING POSTED

    Post  Rachel Granada on Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:42 pm

    Sykes wrote:I wonder why these haters assume everyone is on facebook or twitter?   I'm not and I have no intention of every being on those sites, I value my privacy.

    Yes good question Sykes, it is generally the first port of call for hater-ghouls to start checking Facebook and twitter.

    Bennett's Facebook stalking of Edward Smethurst cost him a pretty penny.
    avatar
    coco

    Posts : 1276
    Join date : 2011-07-17

    Re: SMALL BOY GOES MISSING IN SCOTLAND, LOOK AT WHAT IS BEING POSTED

    Post  coco on Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:44 pm

    John

    Justice 4 John Lamberton

    Re: Mikaeel Kular > Body found at aunt's home in Kirkcaldy, Fife.
    « Reply #110 on: Today at 07:12:51 PM »
    Both Glasgow and Edinburgh are rife with immigrant drug dealers many of whom are illegals who have found their way up from Birmingham and London. Seen and heard it all while I was in Edinburgh for nearly 4 years.


    Must have been when he was in Saughton jail for defrauding his auntie .
    avatar
    Rachel Granada

    Posts : 1089
    Join date : 2013-08-08

    Re: SMALL BOY GOES MISSING IN SCOTLAND, LOOK AT WHAT IS BEING POSTED

    Post  Rachel Granada on Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:48 pm

    coco wrote: John

    Justice 4 John Lamberton

    Re: Mikaeel Kular > Body found at aunt's home in Kirkcaldy, Fife.
    « Reply #110 on: Today at 07:12:51 PM »
    Both Glasgow and Edinburgh are rife with immigrant drug dealers many of whom are illegals who have found their way up from Birmingham and London.  Seen and heard it all while I was in Edinburgh for nearly 4 years.


    Must have been when he was in Saughton jail for defrauding his auntie .

    I've not read any of the sewers today. Is the Auntie Frauder trying to imply that Mikaeel's family are drug dealers? I wouldn't put anything past that thieving scumbag.
    avatar
    coco

    Posts : 1276
    Join date : 2011-07-17

    Re: SMALL BOY GOES MISSING IN SCOTLAND, LOOK AT WHAT IS BEING POSTED

    Post  coco on Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:58 pm

    auntie frauders been forking away alleging all sorts all day and letting some real nasty stuff thru . wise to avoid the hate sites today , theyre even scummier than usual .

    Sponsored content

    Re: SMALL BOY GOES MISSING IN SCOTLAND, LOOK AT WHAT IS BEING POSTED

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:08 am