A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

4 posters

ROTHLEY PILLOWCASE FROTHING AT THE TOOTHLESS MOUTH AGAIN

Sykes
    Sykes

ROTHLEY PILLOWCASE FROTHING AT THE TOOTHLESS MOUTH AGAIN Empty ROTHLEY PILLOWCASE FROTHING AT THE TOOTHLESS MOUTH AGAIN

Post  Sykes Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:03 pm

Rothley Pillowcase Anderson
    15 hours ago
    If you are a friend of McCannTales > please tell her Roth sends his love and cannot wish enough harm, eternal pain and suffering upon the despicably depraved bobwillstay and all those near and dear to him who accept his depravity. Writing such an evil tweet as the one below is typical of him and he was reported to police in July and again in October, november and December. feck knows why he hasn't been picked up by police for his STALKING. COLLECTIVE HARASSMENT and MALICIOUS COMMUNICATIONS but Karma is a barsteward. We're all used to seeing thos sort of despicable shite but I note McCannTales has left twitter agin > IT IS ILLEGAL FOR MCCANN CULT MONSTERS, PERVERTS AND NONCES TO ''PERSUADE'' US NOT TO DO THAT WHICH WE ARE ENTITLED BY LAW TO DO > and he will be reported to police again > For him to want to use my name to get McCannTales off twitter is more proof of how sick he is ? I watched him try to creep up the arse of somebody else who behaved equally maliciously towards me > and that person was charged a couple of months ago > So let's see what happens re bobwillstay >> JAIL is the only answer for scum such as him >>
    @BobWillstay1 Jan 7
    @McCannTales Don't forget 2 thank roth for outing u & confirming which troll u are .RothleyPillow the anti #McCann troll who keeps on giving
    coco
    coco

ROTHLEY PILLOWCASE FROTHING AT THE TOOTHLESS MOUTH AGAIN Empty Re: ROTHLEY PILLOWCASE FROTHING AT THE TOOTHLESS MOUTH AGAIN

Post  coco Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:35 pm

zoe off her meds again ?  lol! 
    Broho

ROTHLEY PILLOWCASE FROTHING AT THE TOOTHLESS MOUTH AGAIN Empty Re: ROTHLEY PILLOWCASE FROTHING AT THE TOOTHLESS MOUTH AGAIN

Post  Broho Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:38 pm

I would hope she is.  lol! lol! lol! 
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:08 pm

Rothley Pillowcase Anderson We meet some despicable depraved and monstrous bastards in and around McCann bollox > and bobwillstay is one of THE most depraved. McCannTales has been malicious towards me in the past but she apologised for it > Ergo > we iz friends again > but it LOQKs like the McCann cult monsters, perverts and nonces can't help dragging past shite up > Bobwillstay has been in raptures since Mardy and the monsterhags committed their dangerously depraved and atrocious acts against me and my buddies > WHICH IS WHY I WISH people who want the McCann gang and THE OTHERS in JAIL > would stop their gossiping shite and support each other rather than splatter their jealousy and spite all over public pages for the McCann cult monsters, perverts and nonces to masturbate over! #Ugh #WHYHaventTheMcCannsBeenCHARGEDYet! I need this shite out of the way so we can get on with the ELITE NONCE STUFF! #Grrrr #JesusChrist
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:16 pm

if anyone sounds like a pervert its her .
    Broho

Post  Broho Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:17 pm

She's screaming out that something is wrong with her.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:39 pm

What's with all the ">" signs that it uses??!!  drunken 
    Broho

Post  Broho Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:40 pm

Shorthand for 666?  lol! lol! lol! 
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:47 pm

Broho wrote:Shorthand for 666?  lol! lol! lol! 

lol!  lol!  lol! 

Can you imagine Pillowcase and emu having cyber-row...

"Nonce >>>> Monsterhag>>>>>"

"shut up you peurile plank monkey lol night dear must do beterr neext time lol lol Tara"

Broho

Post  Broho Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:53 pm

Spot on Rachel.  lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:35 am