A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

+4
benita
Rachel Granada
coco
Sykes
8 posters

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 4

Broho

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 4 - Page 5 Empty Re: NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 4

Post  Broho Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:36 pm

The Auntie Frauder must be one of Anne Summer's biggest customers.

Wonder how much he sells to his posters.

LOL Rachel. I did think Guedes was something of a tart.  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol! 

Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 4 - Page 5 Empty Re: NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 4

Post  Rachel Granada Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:10 pm

Broho wrote:The Auntie Frauder must be one of Anne Summer's biggest customers.  

Wonder how much he sells to his posters.  

LOL Rachel.  I did think Guedes was something of a tart.  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol! 

lol! lol! bounce 

I bet he does a roaring trade from the likes of emu, Cariad, Guedes, Luz and Montclair! I bet Stuck Record has put a few orders in as well ...

Yes Guedes is a bit of a tart, she's also bananas (a yellow fruit with a thick skin that must be peeled before eating). Laughing  
    Broho

Post  Broho Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:31 pm

I bet he does a roaring trade from the likes of emu, Cariad, Guedes, Luz and Montclair! I bet Stuck Record has put a few orders in as well ...

Yes Guedes is a bit of a tart, she's also bananas (a yellow fruit with a thick skin that must be peeled before eating).

The Frauderettes do keep coming back for more. Although Stuck Record is probably his best customer for repeat orders.  Laughing 

yellow fruit with a thick skin that must be peeled before eating

As an armchair detective of note I can connect the dots from fruit to monkeys to swinging.

The glue that binds?  bounce 

Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:11 am

Broho wrote:I bet he does a roaring trade from the likes of emu, Cariad, Guedes, Luz and Montclair! I bet Stuck Record has put a few orders in as well ...

Yes Guedes is a bit of a tart, she's also bananas (a yellow fruit with a thick skin that must be peeled before eating).

The Frauderettes do keep coming back for more.  Although Stuck Record is probably his best customer for repeat orders.  Laughing 

yellow fruit with a thick skin that must be peeled before eating  

As an armchair detective of note I can connect the dots from fruit to monkeys to swinging.

The glue that binds?  bounce 

lol! lol! lol! 

I wonder if emu got drunk at the Anne Summers party and started insulting everyone?
    Broho

Post  Broho Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:12 pm

Right before she hit the floor?   lol! lol!
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:10 pm

Quote from: davel on Today at 09:06:50 PM
    You have to understand Ben that red thinks you haven't a clue but stephen and carly are fountains of knowledge

post of the day  lol! lol! lol! 
    Broho

Post  Broho Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:18 pm

red thinks you haven't a clue but stephen and carly are fountains of knowledge

Is that coz great minds think alike?  lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:33 pm

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 4 - Page 5 Justic11

nothing like posting an article which is so libellous it cost the publishers a small fortune and inciting members to copy it to demonstrate that youre just another hate site , is there ? shameful .
    Broho

Post  Broho Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:41 pm

Shows they have no sense either. They are welcome to those intellectual giants like red, stuck record, WS and the others.

They cater to the lowest common denominator that's all.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:29 pm

Please stop posting erroneous information Eleanor.

Fact: The judges allowed the prosecution to play João's tape recorded confession at the trial. The jury thus heard his confession, they made the decision to convict and it is not for you to undermine that decision since you weren't there

who the feck does the convicted fraudster think he is ? has he forgotten his own conviction ?  lol! lol! lol! lol! 
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:56 pm

coco wrote:Please stop posting erroneous information Eleanor.  

Fact: The judges allowed the prosecution to play João's tape recorded confession at the trial.  The jury thus heard his confession, they made the decision to convict and it is not for you to undermine that decision since you weren't there

who the feck does the convicted fraudster think he is ? has he forgotten his own conviction ?  lol! lol! lol! lol! 
     But coco, he is innocent, don't you understand that?   White as driven snow slush he is.   Laughing Laughing
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:45 pm

too funny . the courts that convicted him are rotten to the core but Algarve courts are incorruptible .  lol! 
    ssadie
    ssadie

Post  ssadie Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:29 pm

coco wrote:[b]Please stop posting erroneous information Eleanor.  

Fact: The judges allowed the prosecution to play João's tape recorded confession at the trial.  The jury thus heard his confession, they made the decision to convict and it is not for you to undermine that decision since you weren't there[

Am I right or am I wrong?  
    Am I remembering it correctly that * the PT Courts DO NOT allow recorded evidence? *.

Can someone confirm pls or otherwise.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:00 pm

Quote from: Wonderfulspam on Today at 12:57:01 PM
    Grotty Douchebag lover.

The dirty gits will probably get lynched when they get out, before they burn in hell along with Marcos.

obscene hatespeech being allowed on injustice , from the self -confessed paedo and satan worshipper .

coco
    coco

Post  coco Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:38 pm

see emu's on the sauce again

bit disgusted and scares actually at atoning of these practices so logging off

wonder how long it'll take her to actually go , or pass out ? lol! 
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:25 am

coco wrote:see emu's on the sauce again

bit disgusted and scares actually at atoning of these practices so logging off

wonder how long it'll take her to actually go , or pass out ? lol! 

LOL, did it insult anyone before it passed out?
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:07 pm

it insulted just about everyone , said god bless Amoral , then passed out . same as usual  lol! 
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:07 pm

Eleanor
    Executive Member

Re: The McCann's are not suspects in the disappearance of Madeleine?
    « Reply #174 on: Today at 08:19:34 PM »
    Quote from: davel on Today at 08:01:02 PM
    Doesn't bother me in the slightest to be classed with the McCanns...if all the parents in the uk were as good as parents as the mccannns the uk would be a lot better place to live.. Instead we have children brought up with very little parental guidance..poor morals ...parents poor role models...producing the next generation of criminals

And parents who hate everybody, and have no respect for The Law. Look no further than this Forum. Even Admin think that The McCanns are guilty without a scrap of proof.

I have yet to see this Forum supporting any possible Miscarriage of Justice.

it does support one , its admin's conviction for defrauding his own auntie . kinda proves the point about criminals , doesn't it ?
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:09 pm

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE Part 4 - Page 5 Sillyw10

where did the haters dig up that halfwit ?
    Broho

Post  Broho Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:15 pm

Must be stuck record's relative.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:28 pm

Broho wrote:Must be stuck record's relative.

Probably! It's no surprise to see that another forker has joined the ranks on that sewer, I'm so glad that I left.

As Coco said above, the only Miscarriage of Justice that they are interested in is Lamberton - and it's as plain as day that he's guilty of swindling his Auntie out of all her money.
    Broho

Post  Broho Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:56 pm

I think even stuck record can work out that Lamberton was guilty of that. It's that transparent.

Oh well, keeps em all in the same place doesn't it?
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:12 pm

Broho wrote:I think even stuck record can work out that Lamberton was guilty of that.  It's that transparent.

Oh well, keeps em all in the same place doesn't it?

True. Some of the nastier haters joined up back in the autumn and were allowed to run riot (my reason for leaving).

I don't even read that particular sewer any more, is Stuck Record still stuck in the groove, so to speak?!
    Broho

Post  Broho Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:20 pm

Rachel I occasionally look for around 5 or 10 minutes. That's all. I've seen some of his posts and they are the same old same old. If he saw himself as we see him he might be embarrassed.

Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:25 pm

Broho wrote:Rachel I occasionally look for around 5 or 10 minutes.  That's all.  I've seen some of his posts and they are the same old same old.  If he saw himself as we see him he might be embarrassed.

He's been saying the same thing on injustice day in, day out for almost 12 months... I wonder if he has devised a macro on his PC to save him getting RSI....

<StuckRecord Macro RUN:>

There is no evidence Madeleine was abducted, There is no evidence ... <repeat 100,000 times>

<StuckRecord Macro end>

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:06 pm