A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

SYKES' TAKE ON - MORTAL KOMBAT

Sykes
    Sykes

SYKES' TAKE ON - MORTAL KOMBAT Empty SYKES' TAKE ON - MORTAL KOMBAT

Post  Sykes Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:02 pm

It has come to my attention that a certain Rosalinda Hutton, soi-disant 'author', MCann hater and 'expert' on the McCann case has thrown down the gauntlet and challenged a 'pro' to a debate. This is a bit of déjà vu; on 29 March 2011 a challenge was made to Tony Bennett by a well-known and respected 'pro' for them to debate the case. It never happened as Bennett made demands that were not acceptable, and his minions started yapping on about videos, chairpersons etc. Now, I mention this first attempt as one of the conditions stridently demanded was that the pro reveal his/her full name as Bennett uses his and we all know the reason - self publicity. Now Hutton is demanding the same of the pro who she wants to debate with. Unfortunately for both of them, pros are only too aware of what will be the outcome if they disclose any personal details - we have seen it again and again over the years since this all started. We have had antis trawling the web to try and 'out' someone who is upsetting them. We have had the 'outing' of a perfectly innocent FB client because his name is the same as a poster who had really pissed a lot of antis off. So, as this is not an isolated case, who in their right mind would take up this poisoned glove thrown down by a creature such as Hutton? They would have to be a far braver person than I am, as you can bet that, if the information became public, there would be threats to 'get' them as have been made before. My advice to anyone even remotely considering picking up that glove - don't.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:15 am