A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

4 posters

ANOTHER COUP!!

Sykes
    Sykes

ANOTHER COUP!! Empty ANOTHER COUP!!

Post  Sykes Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:00 pm

ANOTHER COUP!! 2348534754

There has been yet another palace coup on N1, and the admin that were kicked out and started N3 are now back.
    Sykes
    Sykes

ANOTHER COUP!! Empty Re: ANOTHER COUP!!

Post  Sykes Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:36 pm

McCANNGATE
    ‏@McCANNGATE
    how does it feel? @justicemanz #mccann #ReesandMcCartneyareback pic.twitter.com/miAikvEIrH

ANOTHER COUP!! Ba0GmTGCAAEiM-j

justice ‏@justiceMANz 52s
    @McCANNGATE fine if I'm honest. It's about MADELEINE #MCCANN not Zora & Paul..
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:54 pm

ANOTHER COUP!! N510
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:07 pm

Broho

Post  Broho Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:25 pm

N5 and counting. lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 
    Sykes
    Sykes

ANOTHER COUP!! Empty AND THE SAGA GOES ON AND ON - Y A W N

Post  Sykes Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:45 am

N1's latest admin is slipping, the old admin is still bitching on it (yes, it is confusing).

Ben Thompson You're group is going well Donna pleased for ya
    25 minutes ago · Like · 1

Iris Nieuwboer @Donna, you mean this group??
    24 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Jon Bird how can that be..?? Can someone just take over a site..??
    21 minutes ago · Like

Donna Durrant It shouldn't happen Jon, and we have no idea of how they have done this but it did
    20 minutes ago · Like

Jon Bird ok right. - so are you guys doing a new site now..?

=======

Karen Avery Donna Durrant Just as Rebekah and Dan Gleebitz did to the current admins a few weeks ago...Karma I would say !
    19 minutes ago · Like

Zora McCartney Paul was admin here from March and I was from June and everyone else since August/September right through the massive Crimewatch influx until 3 weeks ago when we were kicked off. The group was NOT taken over. The previous admin team are back. That is all
    18 minutes ago · Edited · Like · 2

Karen Avery It's great to be back and hopefully the site will be run with respect to everyone here x
    17 minutes ago · Like · 2

Aileen Peachymoo Hay well they were the admins when i joined a few months ago so i was quite surprised that they had all gone.....i dont really care about the politics....am not here fir that
    17 minutes ago via mobile · Like · 1

Karen Avery Donna Durrant I was admin at the time ...believe what you like
    16 minutes ago · Like · 1

Donna Durrant I believe what I see and I've seen in black and white what happened then x
    15 minutes ago · Like

Jon Bird Why can't Donna be part of the new admin.? - I like her style..
    14 minutes ago · Like · 2

Ben Thompson I'm not being funny, but I had no problem with the way things were run when donna was on here. I've just had a post removed coz some pro was being a crank, why remove my post, why not remove his comments?

Karen Avery Rebekah removed us all and re-added the others...and blamed her child...
    13 minutes ago · Like

Jon Bird she removed me once - i didnt mind.. it doesn't matter really
    12 minutes ago · Edited · Like

Donna Durrant Thank you Jon (and Ben) I was removed from admin and from the group - as were the rest of the admins. I've been told some members have also been removed AND blocked since then too for no reason whatsoever so same old I suppose...I never remove people unless abusive to others
    12 minutes ago · Like

Zora McCartney no it doesn't matter at all. Donna was admin for the last 3 weeks. She's not any more and good luck to her with her new group. Let's move on
    11 minutes ago · Like · 1

Jon Bird you gonna still contribute on here Donna.?
    11 minutes ago · Like

Donna Durrant Surely a group who purport to be about Madeleine shouldn't go all out to remove people?? My view is the more members the better all fighting for Madeleine McCann. For some it's all about ego and nothing else
    11 minutes ago · Like

Donna Durrant I can't Jon I was removed, I'm sure this account will be swiftly blocked soon too - I just wanted to come and tell the truth to the members, members who I've come to know over the last while and did not want to just be whooooshed without an explanation...and I would love to see you all over in the new group too
    9 minutes ago · Like · 1

Brett Clarke Let's join donnas group folks she's a cool lady!

Jon Bird I agree with Donna on this one.. I've come up against massive ego's and agendas sometimes - so the new admin had better be aware of this kind of thing and monitor it carefully..
    9 minutes ago · Like · 1

Donna Durrant Yayyyyyyyy Bretty
    9 minutes ago · Like · 1

Ben Thompson You're opening night seems to be going well anyway
    8 minutes ago · Like · 1

Aileen Peachymoo Hay this argy bargying just plays right into mccann supporters hands.....
    8 minutes ago via mobile · Like · 1

Donna Durrant Sure does Ben and thank you for the support, much appreciated xx
    7 minutes ago · Like · 1

Jon Bird no it doesn't at all.. this is just a healthy debate about the running of the site..
    7 minutes ago · Like

Zora McCartney We are ....we have more experience of it than the previous admin team for sure. You'll find no ego whatsoever in the current admin team. Now, we're all here to get the truth out as far and as widely as possible about the McCann case. Let's leave it at that and move on
    7 minutes ago · Like · 1

Jon Bird I agree Zora. But you should really want to have Donna on your team -

Zora McCartney we managed perfectly well thru adding 14000 new members without Donna, Jon. She was a good admin I agree and as I said, good luck to her with her new group

Donna Durrant You are welcome to be in either or both or other groups too Marie but we would love to welcome you over in the new group xx
    7 minutes ago · Like

Rachael Ingham I wouldn't leave this group as it has a hell of a lot of members and we need that strength and unity but I'll join the other one too. It's awful what's happened but is there a way for the groups to join together? I don't get it, why steal a group?
    Philip Rothley Pillowcase Anderson Emma Zombra Alas > no we can NOT ''all just have 1 big group'' LOLOLOLOL Would be great though, wouldn't it! However > a few despicable people made my life a misery on this group in February this year > and hideho was forced to allow them to ban me > And a few other despicable people enabled them to carry on being despicably violent and nasty to me away from this group > Meaning I didn't post all of this year > I was unbanned and ''allowed'' to read > but not post LOLOLOL a Wouldn't ever want any member of here being treated with 1% of the shite I've had to contend with > so the idea of one big happy group will not materialise buddy #Sadly Anyway > we like to swear and curse and have a laugh with Dan Gleebitz satirical genius > and we wouldn't be able to do so Such are the diffeences in our approach to McCann bollox
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:21 am

My head is well and truly spinning, LOL! I can hardly keep up with all the back-stabbing, egos and coups.

It's like an episode of Dallas!

lol! lol! lol! 
    Sykes
    Sykes

ANOTHER COUP!! Empty OOH, FLIPPIN' 'ECK

Post  Sykes Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:29 am

Judy Truly ‏@TrulyJudy73
    Oh dear, Dog Eat Dog world of the anti #McCann and McCannGate has had a coup...lol. Have to laugh don't you?

Kev Thomas ‏@chilledkev
    @TrulyJudy73 have to laugh! You find this amusing? Have you no shame? Disgusting person
    Donna Durrant Just to let everyone here know what has happened - the group has been taken over again. History has repeated itself and the people who originally stole the group from Lizzy have now done the same again.
    We are still here - our focus is and always has been Madeleine. We have no interest in bitching or power struggles and the recent goings on sadden us as doing this detracts from what is important - Madeleine.
    For anyone who would like it, here is the link to our new group
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TrueControversy/
    And someone else has seen this latest moronity.

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post205615.html#p205615

*********** wrote:
    A difficult brain teaser for you all here:

The new 'The TRUE Madeleine Mccann Controversy' Facebook Group was formed a few hours ago, some time late afternoon.

For at least an hour only 7 members were listed, then all of a sudden about 500 showed up. It is now up to 619.

Explain in lucid English

a) How this is even physically possible

b) What system they have manipulated to attain these numbers

c) How people knew to join the new group when the admin take over was not even formally announced
    Zora McCartney We are ....we have more experience of it than the previous admin team for sure. You'll find no ego whatsoever in the current admin team. Now, we're all here to get the truth out as far and as widely as possible about the McCann case. Let's leave it at that and move on
    Emma Zombra Eh what's going on who's stole the group I'm confused?!?
    4 minutes ago · Like

Donna Durrant The current 'admins' have stolen it Emma, it was being run very well and despite having their own group they have found a way to come take this over x
    Donna Durrant Truth hurts...my posts keep being deleted. I think however the truth has gotten across
    Philip Rothley Pillowcase Anderson Donna Durrant > I know every morsal of the history of this group > I'm one of the only ones who did > Until a couple of months ago > when others were told the craic. The group is now back where it belongs. In the hands of those who began a journey with v little support and a tremendous amount of trolling by McCann defenders. Weve been rewarded with great publicity from BBCCrimewatch and the MSM who enjoy calling us ''trolls'' By the way > it wasn't a good idea to ban me from my own space #IWillNotForgetWhatYouDid
    Philip Rothley Pillowcase Anderson Nobody is allowed to ague where we are Emma Zombra > So no sweat Those who argue > will be removed without advance notice
    Max Webb Omg! This current admin team are horrific! Who made them the power happy freaks that they are?!! Roth seriously you need to come out of your shell woman!
    Max Webb Hope u all realise this page has been taken over by a bunch of nutters!!!
    Max Webb Donna was booted along with the entire admin team! U now have delusional people running the show
    9 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Aileen Peachymoo Hay the admins now are the ones that were here when i joined a few months ago. i was surprised that they all had left struck me as very odd
    6 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Max Webb And the admins they booted in August were the better team! It was a coup started by Zora n Paul!!!
    5 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Thomas VanHel James Max Webb, its time you grew up, you were one of the original shit stirrers who divided the group now give it a rest and give some useful input...
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:50 am

Philip Rothley Pillowcase Anderson
    11 hours ago
    Donna Durrant > Can't believe you're hiding yourself and running away after that big brave gobful you just came out with on the Controversy Group You were as cocky as feck when you were banning me from my own group > Wassamatter? > Scared I'll treat you in the same despicable way you trolled me? Hope you can see your mistake now > and learn from it By the way > I only ever did one post (after the group was snatched) It was the shop post LOLOLOLOLOL Can you see the SIGNIFICANCE of it now?? Eh Now McCanns shop is still shut? Oh you silly little madam > I don't bullshit and I don't do head-fux > Remember that, please It will save you wasting your time by trolling me or any of my buddies again #HangYourHeadInShame #Ugh

Philip Rothley Pillowcase Anderson Donna You don't have to block us all Take your time copying stuff over We wanna share! > Every success to your new group btw > Let me know if you want me to tweet it for you > I'm a bit of a Christian you see > I always turn the other cheek > It ensures the arsehole is always the first one to fall > and no matter how long they get back up for > I know they'll go down again > And I laugh the longest #ThatsTheWayToDoIt

Philip Rothley Pillowcase Anderson People ask me all the time why I was ever banned from Controversy in February > and why I would never post there. Never wanted to tell you new people > but it was coz there were some nasty violent bullying bastards on it. Paul and Zora sorted out that problem Then came Waleedgate > After which it was plain to see > the group got its humour back It was back to its roots > and how it was always conceived to be Past coupla weeks I've been WHY did I allow Durrant to get away with banning me for a second time > Gotta say > I dunno But glad she enjoyed her little power trip > Been hysterical reading her PMs of the day she banned me >>>>>>>>>> Oh how the mighty fall #RollsOnFloorLaugingMyCockOff
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:08 pm

Lisa White
    Hey Guys! I don't understand what's going on with all these groups at the minute, I can't seem to add my sister to this group, she is new to it all, can anyone help lol? Should I leave the old group,has it been taken over by trolls? xx
    Share · 16 minutes ago near Finaghy
    Faleiry Oreilly likes this.

Wendy Sayım that is completely up to you , it HAS been taken over by either trolls OR mcCann supporters . but the decision in YOUR choice . i would advise that if you do stay to not say A WORD. dont comment , like or post anything. just watch the circus.[

Lisa White I'm still on the other group too, anything I can do? I'm not really sure what's going on to be honest but I'm guessing someone who shouldn't have has taken over the original group? xx
    14 minutes ago via mobile · 1

Donna Durrant Yes that's what happened Lisa x
    12 minutes ago via mobile · 1

Wendy Sayım fakers Lisa . McCann supporters x
    10 minutes ago

Lisa White Oh my !! Think I'll stay for a Nosey then, not post or comment but to keep a little eye on what's going on .. Or would I be best leaving? Advice lol xx
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:17 pm

so, which of the five numty groups is the real numties ?
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:22 pm

coco wrote:so, which of the five numty groups is the real numties ?

This is how I try to figure it coco:

N1 - originally hoho's but it was snatched by Rees and Zora in August
    N2 - hoho's rival group, set up after coup 1
    N3 - MCanngate, which was set up by Zora and Rees after Dangly snatched control of N1.
    N4 - I'm not sure
    N5 - Dense Donna's group that she has set up after yesterday's coup on N1.

Hope I've got that right bounce bounce 
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:02 pm

Donna Durrant
    As a lot of people have been asking - here is a condensed explanation of what brings us here. The group we were running (The Madeleine McCann Controversy) has suffered a hostile takeover by a group of people who make a habit of this kind of thing for their own reasons (unknown to us) but most likely not for the cause of Madeleine McCann.

They staged a hostile takeover already of the group when some of them were admins from Lizzy who ran it at the time (full account of which - with proof - can be found on her group), then not content with that they then tried to force a new admin in who was unwanted and when some objected they found themselves removed. Worried for the fate of the group they were brought back in by a concerned admin and proceeded to rid the group of those rogue admins...the rogue admins then formed another group and yesterday they managed somehow to persuade an admin to allow one of them in as admin who then promptly removed us all and blocked us. They are also now back to their old way of blocking and deleting members at random for no apparent reason - this has no led me to believe that these people are Pro McCann's with an agenda.

That's it in a nutshell, thanks for reading.
    Comment:
    So, Zelda, Rees and co are now Evil Pros...oh no they ain't, they're haters and Gonc-worshippers through and through.
    Sykes
    Sykes

ANOTHER COUP!! Empty ANOTHER DAY, ANOTHER LOAD OF WHINING MORONS

Post  Sykes Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:23 pm

One load of crappers.

Ian George
    I seem to have been kicked out of the other Madeleine group!
    Share · 9 hours ago near Aylesford

Ian George There are some very odd goings on on these Facebook pages. It seems that it is easily possible to find yourself out of a group for no reason and with no explanation.
    9 hours ago via mobile · Edited

Richard Harms Me too and there are a few others as well!
    8 hours ago via mobile

Kerry Gilmore Join the club! I was happy enough as it was nothing but paranoia and nonsense after about a week!
    7 hours ago via mobile · 1

Vera Broughton Just reapply to the group or contact the admin. If you were not told by admin that you were being removed from any group and for what reason, you may find that Facebook itself has screwed up and you find yourself locked out of a group without the group even knowing about it until you tell them. It has happened to me many times without admin being aware of it. All I did was reapply and within seconds I was free to make comments again.

Kerry Gilmore That's interesting. Tho with the egos they had don't think I'll bother.... They're down 200 members in a week think they remove if u don't agree with them!
    2 hours ago via mobile · 1

Ian George I have been in and around the affair from the very beginning, from the mirror to Anorak, and am used to the tactics employed by the overactive egos it attracts. I must admit I find the silent exclusion more sinister and irritating than the savaging you get if your opinion raises latent guilt in your readers! I think I might lay out my arguments in a free e-book, that way there is more chance of ordinary curious people without an agenda reading it.
    2 hours ago via mobile · 4

Ian George Anyone know Justin Jay Manz? He told me to rest assured I'd never be excluded without warning, now I can't even find him! I can find 'Zora' - She went from offering me admin rights in one group to kicking me out of another group. These people are seriously damaging the credibility of the 'cause' with their antics.
    2 hours ago via mobile · 1

Kerry Gilmore They only seem to want sheep not people with minds of their own
    about an hour ago via mobile · 1

Christine Silverman Then just stay away from there. I was never a member of the earlier group, although I read it and followed it. The treatment dished out to Lizzy was atrocious. That is why I joined this group, as I have "known" Lizzy since 2007. I don't know this Zora person, or Dangly Bits, from Adam, and I wouldn't want to, either. Let their hijacked group collapse in on itself, that is what happens when you get too many snakes in too small a pit.
    about an hour ago · 2

Ian George Sad though. If ego's could be left at door and false accounts were not possible, we might be able to become a serious influence. However, facebook itself is a problem too. We need the same kind of network and influencers as the McCann's have, which requires a fund!
    Another load of crappers.

Hannah Lostie Caller Oh who cares really who admin are, as long as they aren't pro McCann, petty squabbles is not what is group is about.
    2 hours ago via mobile · Like · 9

Georgie Marsh If they keep the trolls out, all is good in my bookl ! Xx
    2 hours ago via mobile · Like · 2

Bruce Fixter Strange that the British medical association have made no comment on Gerry Mcans behaviour, does he have a patient list ....
    2 hours ago via mobile · Like · 1

Dan Gleebitz Hannah - I agree - but Zora and Paul were coming in for erroneous accusations which I have redressed. This thread WILL disappear when all those who NEED to see it have done so
    2 hours ago · Like · 3

Zora McCartney Thanks Hannah. That's right. But it's something that needs to be cleared up as we are being abused and the group discredited on other groups entirely unfairly. This is the group that makes the biggest statement due to its numbers and if some people are put off by believing that we're a "power hungry pack of morons" or whatever (and we know for a fact that a lot are), then it's important that it's put right.
    2 hours ago · Edited · Like · 2

Daniel Littler Kate and Gerry might start a fund to investigate who stole the group!
    2 hours ago via mobile · Like · 5

Zora McCartney Ahem...there is no evidence that anything has been taken
    about an hour ago via mobile · Like · 6

Tricia Allen The statement above clarifies - did not steal !! That's enough evidence imo

Daniel Littler Was it just abducted then?
    about an hour ago via mobile · Like · 4

Hannah Lostie Caller ^^^ haha!! Zora McCartney of course you guys have every right to defend yourselves & thankfully it hasn't decended into the madness that happened last time, every other post being some kind of accusation against one admin or another, I obviously can't comment on what goes on behind the scenes but you always seemed to do a good job with the group!
    about an hour ago via mobile · Like · 2

Hannah Lostie Caller And as for you being abused.... there really are some saddos about, we are all fighting for the same cause, maybe these people should put more effort into that than bitching!
    about an hour ago via mobile · Like · 3

Julie Bennett Well whatever happened, who cares as long as the integrity of the group doesnt get compromised. TBH when I saw that the other admin had "taken control" I pm'd Zora who without going into too much detail said it wasnt like last time. Get over it those who doubt whats happened and move on, hope that its the end of all the crap now
    about an hour ago · Like · 2

Zora McCartney Totally right. We're being abused directly and indirectly by people we've never said a bad word about or to. The thing is the group doesn't BELONG to the admins whoever they might be. It's here for everyone. I think Dan recognises that we are the best team to run it at the moment. If it means bringing in new people who can do it better at some point we'll do that. As Dan said we'll remove this when enough people have seen it and we'll say no more about it!
    about an hour ago · Like · 3

Nygel Sylvester I would like to add to this thread before it is removed. So here is my request. Would admin kindly consider the group members before indulging in take overs and handing back etc etc etc as it is very off putting and confusing. Thank you.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:33 pm

Philip Rothley Pillowcase Anderson
    21 hours ago
    Heh heh It's been brought to my attention that there are a number of roguish characters out there, who are hiding from Admin in the original and best Controversy group Please note you will be banned from viewing the group if you persist with your churlish, antagonistic behaviour

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:11 am