A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

5 posters

THE LATEST MADNESS FROM DIE FUHRERIN

Sykes
    Sykes

THE LATEST MADNESS FROM DIE FUHRERIN Empty THE LATEST MADNESS FROM DIE FUHRERIN

Post  Sykes Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:40 pm

Lizzy Hideho Taylor
    We are pleased to announce our new HDH Teaching Group! Once we are OFFICIALLY open, it will be a CLOSED group.

We will focus on a few basic topics that can be discussed on individual threads and we will try to provide the resources available for that topic to give an overall understanding as opposed to jumping from thread to thread.

Initially we will discover the best way to present the facts being discussed but knowledge is power and once a specific topic or timeline has been scrutinised and understood it helps to see the perspective of what may have happened.

We will be using some of the compiled vids as a basic reference for specific topics. Many people don't realise that my 'compiled' videos are basically a compilation of all the details of each topic, put together in a 'one stop' video to help eliminate searching the web for the details. Thats why many of the vids are a little lengthy.

Each video of 10 mins or so took approximately 70 hrs to complete. That is because, firstly I compiled all the research and pics/videos and ensured that I had the correct info and 'quotes'. Once assembled I added as much as possible to the video using appropriate music, to tell the story also.

I mention this, not because I need (or want) acclamation for it, but so everyone knows the importance of the effort as opposed to a quick upload and that its a quick and easy way of seeing as much info as possible packed into a (comparatively) short video.

Every video will give you as much info as I could manage about each topic. If possible I urge you to watch to the end. I often saved some of the best information until the end!

The videos will be used as a learning 'tool' as well as my original Remembering Madeleine forum http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com/ where there are hundreds of timelines and timetables based on Statements as well as random info added to each individual topic, eliminating the need to search for it elsewhere.

We will also use http://mccannfiles.com/ Pamalams blog and Joana Morais blog as well as many others

We will focus on details that have confirmed links from the police files or credible sources.

We will provide the info and each individual can form their own opinions based on the information.

Everyone is welcome but this is not a general 'discussion' group....we are all there to LEARN so there will be no tolerance for 'disturbers'. We are not all going to agree how the information should be interpreted. Take it elsewhere to discuss opinions.

The topics are limited to only those added by admin though everyone is welcome to comment or ask on each of the threads.

I am not sure how this will evolve, and will probably be awkward in its infancy, but we WILL get there and give the best info available from all sources for each topic so you can make your OWN opinions!

See you over there! (Just remember ZERO tolerance for disruption so its up to you if you would like to stay a member over there! lol)

HiDeHo

https://www.facebook.com/groups/HiDeHo/
    THE LATEST MADNESS FROM DIE FUHRERIN <a href=THE LATEST MADNESS FROM DIE FUHRERIN 2066THE LATEST MADNESS FROM DIE FUHRERIN <a href=THE LATEST MADNESS FROM DIE FUHRERIN Banghead
    Broho

THE LATEST MADNESS FROM DIE FUHRERIN Empty Re: THE LATEST MADNESS FROM DIE FUHRERIN

Post  Broho Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:46 pm

Can you imagine it? You earn a diploma in Hating, Hounding and Pitchforking the HoHo way.

lol! lol! lol! 

Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

THE LATEST MADNESS FROM DIE FUHRERIN Empty Re: THE LATEST MADNESS FROM DIE FUHRERIN

Post  Rachel Granada Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:00 pm

Teaching Group. I've heard it all now.

Although having had a look on hoho's gaff, most of them don't need any tutoring in hate-speech.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:02 pm

This is rather telling from hoho's edict:

I mention this, not because I need (or want) acclamation for it,

Bullcrap! She thrives on the attention from her hater-flock.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:31 pm

Oh, this is too funny. Dangle-hydra is going to draw the pictures for Hoho's Troll Skool:

Lizzy Hideho Taylor Maybe some of your members can flash their 'Diplomas' around on here!
    22 minutes ago · Like · 1

Sam Jones Be great to have all the salient events in one place. Like you I have compiled all I know from eclectic sources since DAY 1 and your database, with all ours and I'd say Pamalam, Joana Morais., GoodQulaityWristBands, Spudgun, Steelmagnolia and mccannfiles.com covers it all
    21 minutes ago · Like · 1

Frances Gallagher We really appreciate that . We have a strong admin team to help Hideho out in showcasing her many years of research, We are all hoping to attain the HDH diploma of excellence.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:46 pm

....but they all hate each other......lol! 
    darthvodka

Post  darthvodka Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:48 pm

Too too funny! The hoho diploma in pitchforking!!! Where would you display that? Next to your noose or your flaming torch holder?
    Sykes
    Sykes

THE LATEST MADNESS FROM DIE FUHRERIN Empty THE NEXT INSTALMENT

Post  Sykes Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:43 pm

Lizzy Hideho Taylor
    The LEARNING GROUP will be starting the FIRST WORKSHOP soon!

We are currently in 'work in progress' mode, so please bear with us. We want to take it in the direction that is best suited to keep everyone interested but also to deal with the basic details that lay the groundwork for understanding.

I have a 'provisional' list but will be using that as a guideline only. Lets see where the FIRST WORKSHOP takes us.

FIRST AND FOREMOST I believe everyone should have a background knowledge of the 'holiday'.

Our FIRST workshop will focus on Thursday but prior to that I would like everyone who would like to join in the workshop discussions to VIEW SATURDAY - Arrival Day video.

It's a 20 min compilation of almost everything to be known about SATURDAY. It gives temps, the flight details and even the beginning of the discrepancies! Kate's book tells a different story in many cases to what their statements claim. In the videos it is easily highlighted and its a simple way to learn the basics of the holiday! (If you dont like the music...turn the volume down! lol)

What I am REALLY excited about is that the Saturday video was taken from a compilation of ALL WEEK that I had not finished, I had lost it for over a year. Unable to open my working copy. Sunday - Thursday.

Last night I not only found the copy and was able to open and play it, i had forgotten I had prepared a 20 min video of THURSDAY MORNING! It needs lots of tweaking but it will be the subject of our first workshop....you will be AMAZED at how it highlights SO MANY discrepancies of that morning!

eg. using early statements, did you know that Matt, Rachael, Rob, and Jane all told different stories about where they had lunch the day before! Rachael seems to have had particular trouble with her statements contradicting each other...In one statement she claims she played tennis with Jane at the time the Last Photo was taken...she didnt see Madeleine but she DID see the McCanns....in another statements she claims she didn't see the McCanns any time after lunch !

Once you start to see the discrepancies and probably lies start to be highlighted it will surely mean you will ask yourself WHY? Why were they all telling different stories about that morning?

If nothing happened to Madeleine until the evening WHY were they 'lying' about their activities in the morning?

Many many discrepancies and I hope this workshop will help you understand why we cannot take for granted that something happened to Madeleine Thursday night... SOMETHING was being hidden from the police about what was happening that day...

Join our workshop and we can maybe unravel the possibilities!

I'm still working on the video and will need a lot of 'pausing the screen' to read before you start to see what they were telling us is VERY questionable.

This is not a video for casual viewing. It is PACKED with information that would take you many MANY hours to research and compile. I should know..lol....but I have already done it all for you!

I'm so happy to now be able to share it with members that are dedicated and have a PASSION to LEARN so this knowledge will help you understand the case and form you OWN opinions and not that of others!

Please remember to watch and understand the SATURDAY video in preparation for our FIRST LESSON!

Watch for our EXAMS and lets see who gets the fist DIPLOMA! (no Frances...you are NOT eligible!)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/HiDeHo/
    Sykes
    Sykes

THE LATEST MADNESS FROM DIE FUHRERIN Empty SNEAK PREVIEW

Post  Sykes Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:01 pm

THE LATEST MADNESS FROM DIE FUHRERIN Hohotr10

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:21 pm