A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

3 posters

9/11 FANTACISTS? McCANN THEORICISTS? SAME BUT WEARING DIFFERENT HATS

Sykes
    Sykes

9/11 FANTACISTS?   McCANN THEORICISTS?  SAME BUT WEARING DIFFERENT HATS Empty 9/11 FANTACISTS? McCANN THEORICISTS? SAME BUT WEARING DIFFERENT HATS

Post  Sykes Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:59 am

From Myths, with thanks.

I was watching oddities on Youtube last night and found myself in the twilight zone of 9/11 truthers.
       There are lots of similarities there in the way people behave (or dont behave) and again although the subject is a terrible one there's humour to be found.
       Denying scientific facts or making up new ones, insisting on a mystery even after its been adequately explained, saying 'what is THIS?' in a video and then simply refusing to accept an explanation from people who know exactly what IT is.

Oh, and reliance on media reports which were wrong. The one where the news anchor is a dork, or a subed fouled up. All of a sudden that becomes the report that takes precedence over the other 99 which reported it accurately.
       This is behaviour we see every day from those who persecute the McCanns.

It's sobering to think the 9/11 truthers have been at it 12 years.
    A completely accurate description IMO of the rabid antis in the McCann case. Even if Madeleine was found - they would still find a way to get round that 'problem' - rather than give up their obsession.

Watching their communal regular practice of turning any unpalatable facts into facts which have the exact opposite meaning to the original fact - is quite fascinating.

Who could imagine that....... ''Neither her parents nor any of the members of the group that were with her are either persons of interest of suspects'' .... could - (after just a few posts) - be turned on it's head and proclaimed as actually meaning.... 'The parents and members of the group that were with her Are suspects and SY is just waiting to pounce''.

They give a whole new meaning to 'being in denial'.
    coco
    coco

9/11 FANTACISTS?   McCANN THEORICISTS?  SAME BUT WEARING DIFFERENT HATS Empty Re: 9/11 FANTACISTS? McCANN THEORICISTS? SAME BUT WEARING DIFFERENT HATS

Post  coco Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:36 am

lot of the haters are 9/11 truthers . they also think the casualties at Boston were what they call amputee actors and the London tube bombings didnt really happen .

theyd have been in loony bins convinced they were Napoleon a couple of decades ago instead of hassling sane people .
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

9/11 FANTACISTS?   McCANN THEORICISTS?  SAME BUT WEARING DIFFERENT HATS Empty Re: 9/11 FANTACISTS? McCANN THEORICISTS? SAME BUT WEARING DIFFERENT HATS

Post  Rachel Granada Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:55 am

coco wrote:lot of the haters are 9/11 truthers . they also think the casualties at Boston were what they call amputee actors and the London tube bombings didnt really happen .

theyd have been in loony bins convinced they were Napoleon a couple of decades ago instead of hassling sane people .
    There was a particularly nasty thread of Havern's where some were convinced that the murder of Drummer Lee Rigby was all carried out by actors. I just hope that none of Lee's family or friends had the misfortune to read it before it was hastily moved to the member's section.

Speaking of Havern's, a little bird tells me that Enid O'Dowd has joined up there and is plugging her new book in the member's only "Introduce Yourself" section:

Greetings from Ireland
    Post Enid O'Dowd on Thu 14 Nov 2013 - 15:09

I’m a chartered accountant, journalist, writer and community activist living in Dublin.

Some of the regulars here will know my name. I published a book review of Dr Kate McCann’s Madeleine in my local paper and in 2012 I published a comprehensive review of the background to the establishment of the McCann’s private limited company set up shortly after Madeleine disappeared, and an analysis of the accounts from commencement to 31 March 2011. Later I published an analysis of the accounts for the year ended 31 March 2012. These reviews are available on www.mccannfiles.com.

My introduction to the case was hearing Philomena McCann on a popular Irish radio phone in programme called Liveline. I can’t recall now the exact words she used but the impression left with me was of a break in despite the parents being in the garden or as good as, and the police not being that bothered. As any parent would, I felt so sorry for the McCanns. I followed the story in the Irish media and believed it was abduction as I had no reason to think otherwise. It was a couple of years later, when a contact in the UK told me about this forum and the mccannfiles, that I became interested and read widely.

A particular concern of mine is the reporting of this case in recent years and why journalists are not asking questions when things don't make sense. Obviously any paper must be mindful of the libel laws but that does not justify not asking questions. For example, the Irish Times, a quality paper, published a long feature on the book and the case generally in their Weekend Supplement which was one sided with the author clearly not having done any research like reading at least some of the Portuguese police files. A friend contacted the editor and very politely gave him some of the facts omitted from the article, complemented the journalist on her normally excellent work and asked for a follow up piece putting the other side. She did not even get an acknowledgment from the editor!

I have been visiting this forum regularly since I was made aware of its existence. There has been great research done here.

I have recently published a book Fateful Decisions: There’s a fine line between acceptable parenting and neglect featuring an internet detective (pseudonym Miss Marple) who sets out to solve the mystery of two children who go missing as the result of questionable parenting decisions. My long term lurking on this forum certainly influenced parts of the book as Miss Marple both annoys and pleases other posters. While my book is fiction it raises for me important issues about children, how we treat them, as an inconvenience some or all of the time or as responsibilities we have to put first no matter how difficult that may be on occasion
    ?
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:34 pm

Maggie Potter LOL yeah and off go the illumanati in their new life bound space rocket to leave all us mere mortals to rot on earth now that they have all but ruined the planet and depleted it's oil causing ever more natural disasters and hey it's only them who have enough knowledge to save us from disaster! Little do they know with them all gone the planet can flourish again and us that are left can think for ourselves....and still have nice thoughts for others at the same time.....bring it on lol

theres another nutter . lol! lol! lol! 
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:45 pm

Maggie's as thick as a brick!

I see that Dense Donna on N1 has fallen for Hoho's opening gambit. You can bet that the behind-the-scenes plotting for a takeover bid is going on already.

Donna Durrant
    Lizzy I could not have said that better. All of us have the same focus which is justice for Madeleine, there are so many groups and it's silly and counterproductive when those groups go up against each other. I'm glad that we and yourselves at HiDeHo are on the same page xxx

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:39 pm