A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

2 posters

CALLING THE TROLLS WHAT THEY ARE, VILE AND EVIL

Sykes
    Sykes

CALLING THE TROLLS WHAT THEY ARE, VILE AND EVIL Empty CALLING THE TROLLS WHAT THEY ARE, VILE AND EVIL

Post  Sykes Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:47 pm

'Stop these vile attacks on the McCann family'
    http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/news-opinion/pete-price-stop-vile-attacks-6236368

Pete Price: Stop these vile attacks on the McCann family

24 Oct 2013 12:10
    ECHO columnist sick of negative comments

I'm sick of hearing the negative comments about the McCanns. There are many people trying to find a little girl. Surely that’s all that counts?

We know they shouldn’t have left Madeleine and her brother and sister, people have said it over and over again. There were other parents around that table who left their children, they never get mentioned.

Let’s just look at this situation. Don’t you think there isn’t a moment in the day when they don’t blame themselves? What’s that expression? “If only”?

The comments on social media sites are everywhere and some are very cruel. Here’s a flavour of them: “It was tragic but you can’t excuse the parents.” “If it had been a family on benefits they would have been hung and put out to dry.” “They should have their children taken off them for what they have done.” “Irresponsible parents.” The list goes on.

It’s so easy to sit before a computer screen, judge and write comments. The positive comments which sadly are few and far between are: “They are a loving brave couple.” “Leave them alone.” “Turn your negative energy into positive thoughts.”

Now take a look at yourselves if you have children. Are you telling me you have never left your child while they were growing up? You have watched them every split second of the day?

I’ve spoken to some friends who have said they left their children and went next door to see the neighbours while they were asleep, of course they popped back to check on them.

Over the years I’ve worked in the big caravan parks, hundreds of families stay there and have left their children while visiting the clubhouse, what’s the difference? The big holiday camps with the chalets used to have a babywatching service with the chalet number flashing up behind the artist on stage, while he was working. It would read baby crying in chalet 10.

Thousands each week would stay there and leave their children while they went for a drink and watched the show in camps all over the country. When I’ve worked abroad in Benidorm, Magaluf, Rhodes, Turkey, many families are out until 3am with their babies in prams. Young children running wild, while their parents are off their faces on alcohol and haven’t got a clue what their children are or up to or where they are.

So don’t tell me every one of you criticising the McCanns is whiter than white. They made a mistake and God knows they’ve paid for it.

Let’s hope, with new hope on the horizon, they find their little girl soon.
    coco
    coco

CALLING THE TROLLS WHAT THEY ARE, VILE AND EVIL Empty Re: CALLING THE TROLLS WHAT THEY ARE, VILE AND EVIL

Post  coco Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:07 pm

see what one of the scums ranted to show she isn't VILE ?

Keeley Eacret Jumped up scouse scrotums! Have any of us been vile? NO!! We are discussing FACTS! facts that the police should be following! Freedom of speech and all that.. how can the mccanns expect anything less when they've hidden 'vital' evidence from everybody, sued the arses of anyone with a different view to them and none of what they are saying makes sence, their behavior is shocking so to the world they are now guilty until proven innocent.. you've only got to see the picture of them on crimewatch when Kate first sees the efit she last saw 5 years ago she absolutely shat her thong!

disgusting creature .

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:28 pm