A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

How to backstab your erstwhile fans

WM3
    WM3

How to backstab your erstwhile fans Empty How to backstab your erstwhile fans

Post  WM3 Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:21 am

Pat Brown has posted on the justice4maddie facebook page telling Linda Wrafter and others why the Gaspar statements are irrelevant and total crap!!

They are reacting in total shock at being turned on by one of their own! This is the biggest laugh I've had for days!! lol!

Pat Brown Since it has no bearing on the what happened to Madeleine that night, what is the use of spreading innuendo about a supposed conversation one person isn't even sure of?

Pat Brown I repeat, Dr. Gaspar says herself she does not know what the conversation was about which is why she did not rush to the authorities to report pedophilia or child molestation nor has anyone else validated that anyone at the table was talking about sexually assaulting Madeleine. That is a credibility killer for investigators; to take it further would be improper.

Pat Brown Liz, he saw only a gesture unrelated to subject matter. He and his wife never discussed it. He never talked about her having issues with the man or bathing. Apparently, she is "remembering" stuff her husband does not back

Pat Brown This is Dr. Gaspar's version but NO ONE backs it. Not even her husband. I do not see what the issue is here. Dr. Gaspar clearly states she only 'believes' the conversation was about Madeleine. How can you expect a police department to take a woman seriously who doesn't really know, her husband does not support her statements and she didn't bother to report the incident for years?

Linda Wrafter Been out so just catching up, Pat Im shocked to see you say the Gaspars statement had "no bearing on what happened that night" how can you claim this as no one,but McCanns and tapas lot KNOW what happened that night? ,no one on here KNOWS if anything peado related happened that night or other nights in Pdl

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:41 am