A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

+3
Broho
coco
Sykes
7 posters

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 1

Broho

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 1

Post  Broho Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:54 pm

Gonzo wishes that he could reopen the case and be involved again.

Instead of being DISGRACED FORMER COP AMARAL.lol! lol! 
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 1

Post  Rachel Granada Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:29 pm

coco wrote:what....that thicko thinks goncs reopening the case ? scratch 
    The only thing Gonc re-opens these days is last night's bottle of wine...
    Broho

Post  Broho Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:15 pm

coco wrote:
    what....that thicko thinks goncs reopening the case ?

The only thing Gonc re-opens these days is last night's bottle of wine...

lol! lol! lol! 
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:07 pm

mega sicko

Philip Rothley Pillowcase Anderson shared a status.
    about an hour ago
    This is an appeal to the McCann abductor >> You must know I'm bursting with admiration for you and the q superlative way in which you managed to get into the McCann apartment, which was constantly monitored by the McCann gang! To get OUT of the apartment with a three child whom you didn't wake up whilst removing her from her bed > is nothing short of magnificent! Ergo >> you rock! #Respect No SAS man with years of experience could have accomplished what you did, and I salute you! However, please w
    ould you get a message to me either on here or twitter, just to let me know that Maddie's safe > and not missing the parents who left her to babysit on that fateful night of May 3rd 2007. Does Maddie still love Harry Potter and watch Dr Who > and is her favourite colour still pink? Does she show signs of wanting to be a doctor yet? If you don't contact me within the next 48 hours > I will assume you are a figment of somebody's imagination and not real. Don't let me down if you're out there abductor-man! > I really wanna believe in you > coz I wanna talk to you about a little diamond workshop that can only be accessed by rooftop #CatBurglarNeeded

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 1 - Page 2 Pilloc11
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:23 pm

Sicko.

Mag Pieinsky Ah ah!! Good idea to make our own appeals to the abductor! mwoooaarrr
    25 minutes ago · Like
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:47 pm

Thicko:
    matt10/23/2013 3:30am
    the net will close in and the truth will come out... when the cash dries up the problems will start, they would have been better of coming out with the truth from the start.
    the people on the facebook group are no fools, the police know, we all know, time will tell
    Mucho Idioto:
    Nikki Brown I wud defo get em all to a spiritualist they do it in 7s its 6 year n no trace,spiritualists start wi past then future at least we will know!also have never heard of a ouija board to call art to a live person,it called art to mm n glass spun n spelt mm who wa speaking,if u do it reyt u can speak to them if u mess abart ya get bad spirits they knw when will this enquiry end i do not do mm is art there sumwhere!
    Sykes
    Sykes

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 1 - Page 2 Empty REMEMBER THIS?

Post  Sykes Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:07 pm

Sicko:

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 1 - Page 2 Zoepil10
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:08 pm

Sykes wrote:Thicko:
    matt10/23/2013 3:30am
    the net will close in and the truth will come out... when the cash dries up the problems will start, they would have been better of coming out with the truth from the start.
    the people on the facebook group are no fools, the police know, we all know, time will tell
    Mucho Idioto:
    Nikki Brown I wud defo get em all to a spiritualist they do it in 7s its 6 year n no trace,spiritualists start wi past then future at least we will know!also have never heard of a ouija board to call art to a live person,it called art to mm n glass spun n spelt mm who wa speaking,if u do it reyt u can speak to them if u mess abart ya get bad spirits they knw when will this enquiry end i do not do mm is art there sumwhere!
    Nikki Brown, I am calling art to you. You are a thick, nasty barely-literate hater.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:56 am

Denso thicko:
    M said... 1
    The biggest cover up in history before our eyes. The criminals are running the justice system now?!? Justice has been sacrificed to hide a crime. This SUCKS! Sorry Joana but it makes the original PJ patsies and the fate of Madeleine Beth McCann their fault. How the heck was that allowed to happen?
    Sykes
    Sykes

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 1 - Page 2 Empty

Post  Sykes Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:07 am

Utter thicko:

Mari Welzel ‏@umweltbuerger 4m
    What a day for justice exactly as it should be;ignore t weak media who have long abandoned you,citizen;3 cheers for blogs & bloggers
    Sykes
    Sykes

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 1 - Page 2 Empty ICKETTES - MEET TROLLS AND THICKOS

Post  Sykes Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:12 am

With thanks to Myths:
    Neil Wagstaff this country always seems to sit back and take everything on the chin,..too many people have ,..up to now,...been sitting on their arses and doing nothing about so many issues,...but a massive percentage of the population are loving parents who want nothing but the best for their children,...its so good to this this group have the interest it has,..it would be even nicer to see it have an effect and see that those two bastards are behind bars,..theyve been in such a bright limelight for so many parents,....what worse example could this system make than to let them walk free without so much as a slap on the wrist for even neglect,...but they seem to be getting rewarded with sympathy,..donations of uncountable amounts,..and even support from our government,...RIDICULOUS,.... is this the path our government want parents to follow,....I say BOLLOX,....sorry about my French,...rant over,....lol,...(just because Cameron left his kids at the pub and drove half way home,....should've been breathalysed,...)
    about an hour ago · 6

Neil Wagstaff has everyone gone to watch X- factor,..??? its ohh so quiet,..sshhh,..sshhh,..lol
    about an hour ago · 1

Su Laws Baccino Apathy rules in the UK. *sigh*
    about an hour ago · 1

Laura Anne Willatt I completely agree with what u said Neil and I'd forgot about him leaving his kid at the pub ! Yes xfactor is on in the background and I'm having my hair done all at the same time lol
    about an hour ago via mobile · 1

Neil Wagstaff ooohh,..lovely laura,...don't be having it dyed any daft colours tho eh,...lol,...
    about an hour ago

Laura Anne Willatt Lol noooo learnt the hard way with the hair dye , just having my extensions re done , so u not an xfactor man ? Lol x
    about an hour ago via mobile

Elaine Cameron Multi Tasking....as yah do !!
    about an hour ago · 1

Neil Wagstaff yeah laura,..im watching it too,...loved it last year,..im waiting for james arthurs album to come out,...hes pretty cool,...I love anyone who plays guitar ,..I do a bit myself,...lol,..but not these boy bands,....I like mi slipknot and mudvayne ,...bitz of allsorts,....
    about an hour ago · 1

Elaine Cameron Quote from X factor!!!! The People Are Speaking......Lets hope the 14k+ on this get there day!!
    about an hour ago · 2

Vicki Jones-cook is there a new petition running now I thought I herd some one say there was but I cant find it
    about an hour ago

Laura Anne Willatt I love rammstien !!! If u haven't heard of them listen to du hast on you tube , if u like slip knot ill like it let me know what u think x I quiet like that lass that can play guitar and piano , don't like her enough to know her name tho lol x
    58 minutes ago via mobile

S*** Sands Neil,has he got another album coming out then?? Sorry to use poor maddy,s thread to ask
    54 minutes ago via mobile

Laura Anne Willatt I was just thinking the same thing , not sure if going off subject is aloud :-s sorry if I've upset anyone
    53 minutes ago via mobile · 1

Teresa Wright http://www.davidicke.com/.../
    47 minutes ago

Neil Wagstaff arr doesn't hurt to have a breather,....lol,..can I add you laura,..?? and S***,..has his first one come out already???
    43 minutes ago · 1

Bridget Grehan Kehoe Laura ,look at Freemasons and read about them,then you will come to understand what it means and just How High up this order goes ,i Guarantee it!!!
    20 minutes ago · Edited · 2

Neil Wagstaff ohh Christ yeahh,..freemasons are tossers,..most of em anyway,....they think theyre something special but their sh*t still stinks,...they get away with stuff the queen don't even hear about,...
    27 minutes ago · Edited

Neil Wagstaff when this is all over and the mcScamms are banged up,...what say we all meet up in the pub and sink a jar for maddies eternal peace n light,....all 14000 of us,....seriously tho I hope to god she is at peace,..a little cherub,...
    20 minutes ago · 1

Laura Anne Willatt I've ordered a book called secret world of Freemasons by Steven knight , so I can look into it a bit more , can't remember who recommended it but it was in here she said it was dark dark stuff
    20 minutes ago via mobile · 1

Laura Anne Willatt Yeah Neil add me I don't mind x
    19 minutes ago via mobile

Laura Anne Willatt Accepted
    19 minutes ago via mobile

Neil Wagstaff cool,..
    18 minutes ago

Comment: A complete stranger now has access to all her childrens details and photos how stupid and irresponsible can you get!!!
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:17 am

Nosey parker and thicko
    Carlynn McNally Diane Macdonald Wallace you are correct, there are files to which we haven't yet had access, for example, Madeleine's medical information, the contents of T9s criminal records; the ENTIRE telephone records file, the financial records of T9, Lots and lots and lots of files which I'd love the opportunity to browse.
    Stupid manker, who does she think she is?   Oh look, found a pic of her.

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 1 - Page 2 9k=
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:21 am

Sick scum:

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 1 - Page 2 L1ju
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:55 pm

Stupido thicko

Let's march for truth and justice for Madeleine?
    Post Perky Today at 2:30 pm

If there is a boost of media contact (by people such as posters here) regarding the views on this site, namely that there is more than the possible option of abduction in this case, then whether there is some interest or gravity towards alternative possibilities or not, even if it is for the personal fame of media wannabees, or there is a feeling that the case is not going the way of justice, there’s always a, ‘march’ with a significant number of contributors on this and similar sites that could make a visual/media impact. It would need to be convincing evidence/belief though, so people don’t look stupid if the case is in fact going to end in justice, but it just looked otherwise. There are after all a VERY wide range of interpretations of the unfolding case on this site. So many even, that it is hardly possible that the truth is not contained within its bredth and this could work to confuse many or even help anyone who is not being honest.

I’m betting that there are some really good, innovative and effective ideas for such an event and I know that one senior forum member here has some very interesting, new information the media or others would be very interested to know which could be used along with presenting this site and others, along with lots of evidence to the public/media in handouts etc.

Ideas, locations, possible numbers, dates, clarity on how to protect from libel etc?

Perky.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:13 pm

Stupido

Re: WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1
    Post cass7 Today

i hope that all papers print this - i hope any forums that anyone is on gets linkys to this - i am useless so i cannot post this on forums i belong to

Comment: Let's hope they are all stupid enough to post the entire article, as it's behind a paywall, and about as copyrighted as it's possible to get.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:01 pm

Dumb klutz.
    Kev Smith
    I think given what has come to light with this ex British Agent the judge in the libel case will have no choice but to find in GA's favour as its clear that other factors have damaged the search for Maddie and nothing to do with GA
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:44 pm

wonder if it ever occurs to them that con-men tell lies ?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:50 pm

coco wrote:wonder if it ever occurs to them that con-men tell lies ?
    I am afraid their narrow vision on anything regarding the McCanns totally fogs up any ability they may once have had to differentiate the ridiculous from the sublime. They want to believe the worst of Madeleine's parents so there is no way they are going to see that what they believe is total utter nonsense.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:16 pm

Moronic thicko

Michelle King
    oh i have just been baned on the find madeleine page for asking why they kept evidence locked away for 5 years..seems they are at the cover up game again!...as alot of recent posts asking questions have gone!
    Comment: All from trolls like her, no doubt, too stupid to see they've been played yet again.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:27 pm

Lying sicko  

Margaret Chapman The online store is closed until further notice!
    No it ain't -
    http://www.findmadeleine.com/online_store/index.html
    Sykes
    Sykes

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 1 - Page 2 Empty COR, IT'SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ICKIE

Post  Sykes Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:52 pm

Imperial Aerosol Kid ‏@HeyGeno
    Now David Icke is going large on #mccann scandal I would think their number is nearly up! Way too many questions unanswered.  
    Hello, David!

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 1 - Page 2 Youthinkdotcom_497981_164590
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:29 pm

From another forum with thanks to the poster.

Crasso Ultimo Thicko

Idiotic woman Katie Hopkins, who desires the limelight more than oxygen, shot her mouth off about the McCann case after the Times article. Suddenly, she has all that she desired - an adoring fanship who see her as their new God and leader.

Only problem is, she clearly isn't very knowlegeable about the McCann case. A the moment, she seems to be attempting a crash course in "troo facts" by "reading Gonc's book". Or at least the online amateur translation of Gonc's book, which includes quoted highlights plus a summary of the rest! She knows that this book is the subject of an ongoing libel case and that it claims Madeleine died in the apartment with the McCanns covering it up. She almost certainly also knows that this year has seen the McCanns exonerated as suspects by both police forces involved in the official investigation - an investigation that Gonc was removed from after 4 months.

Her adoring public are waiting for her to read the "book" and lead them in their anti McCann revolution... She says she is looking forward to being Carter Rucked...

What will she make about Gonc's theory that Madeleine was sedated with Calpol....?

What will her next mouth shoot-off be about? Jemmied shutters? Or maybe barking dogs?

Or will she make a few more crass statements about Carter Ruck rhyming with .... and change the subject? (Can the hounders and forkers take yet another disappointment of this nature?)
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:25 pm

Noseyo Parkero

Alison Saxby-winter Seems very strange that the McCann's don't want maddie's medical records to be public it might be a privacy thing or they have something to hide
    Comment: I trust her next post is going to put her family's medical records online for us all to read? She seems to think she is entitled to invade other people's privacy, so could she please first post her own medical records so we can discuss them? Or is that different?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:00 pm

Disgusting perverted sicko.

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 1 - Page 2 Sickow10
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:34 pm

Sykes wrote:
    Imperial Aerosol Kid ‏@HeyGeno
    Now David Icke is going large on #mccann scandal I would think their number is nearly up! Way too many questions unanswered.  
    Hello, David!

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 1 - Page 2 Youthinkdotcom_497981_164590

I would wager that the David Icke "seal of approval" on any "truthseeking campaign" could be construed as the kiss of death.

I'm just picturing Bennett in a turquoise shell suit ...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:39 pm