A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

3 posters

PRETENDY COP SPEAKS - RUBBISH AS USUAL

Sykes
    Sykes

PRETENDY COP SPEAKS - RUBBISH AS USUAL Empty PRETENDY COP SPEAKS - RUBBISH AS USUAL

Post  Sykes Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:29 pm

I agree.
    I have been cornered by reporters before, and we are actually taught to say words along the line " I am ruling nothing in and ruling nothing out. I appeal for the public to come forward and blah, blah blah . . . ."

So "She may be alive and she may be dead", is clumsy and I would not have used those words, but along that exact line.
    "There are currently no suspects" says exactly the same thing. If you say you DO have a suspect they want to know WHO, and when s/he will be arrested and then they wil follow you around to watch.
    I have told reporters that "enquiries were continuing" even when a man had been charged and was in the cells awaiting court the following morning.
    It was not a lie. Enquiries WERE continuing
    You should not assume that the police, either SY or PJ are actually saying anything.
    Sykes
    Sykes

PRETENDY COP SPEAKS - RUBBISH AS USUAL Empty THE MASTER PLAN REVEALED - ERRE, WHAT AND WHOSE?

Post  Sykes Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:31 pm

Jodie West I dont know much about the law in portugal so this is a theory right gerry and kate want to give evidence on nov 5th in portugal both there at same time......if the investigation is closed no arrests or questioning can be done have the pj reopened the case just in time for the mcanns visit because if they are in the country no extradition papers would be needed if i am correct ?

Martin Roy Jodie west comments like that should be kept to your self !! We don't want them to know

Jodie West Why should i martin i was commenting on the fact that maybe thats why they reopened the case not in support of them

Martin Roy Yes Jodie maybe you just told the world there master plan !! Well done
    Broho

PRETENDY COP SPEAKS - RUBBISH AS USUAL Empty Re: PRETENDY COP SPEAKS - RUBBISH AS USUAL

Post  Broho Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:45 pm

What a bunch of morons. lol! lol! 
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

PRETENDY COP SPEAKS - RUBBISH AS USUAL Empty Re: PRETENDY COP SPEAKS - RUBBISH AS USUAL

Post  Rachel Granada Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:49 pm

PretendyPete's finca must be rubbish - how does he get any time to clean the rooms or cater for the guests when he spends all his time on Havern's posting hate?
    Broho

Post  Broho Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:03 am

I don't think he gets guests. There doesn't seem anything to do and I suppose they get the Inquisition? If they fail it..... OUT?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:53 am

Re: PJ searches for Maddie's body again + 'Maddie snatcher died in tractor accident four years ago' - shock new claims from Portugal Daily Star
    Post PeterMac Today at 8:02 am

But yet again it flags up the mobile phone records, which have been mentioned numerous time in the past few weeks.
    I think TM thought they were home and dry on that aspect, having deleted records fro their own phones, and then the judge refusing to allow the records to be used as primary evidence during the investigation.
    But now, after Kiko and others have supplied detailed analyses both to Sy and PJ, they may have got something.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:56 am

Kiko's phone-analysis dossier will come in extremely useful. If there is ever a shortage of bog-roll at Grange HQ.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:01 am