A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

3 posters

FACEBOOK CR*P

Sykes
    Sykes

FACEBOOK CR*P Empty FACEBOOK CR*P

Post  Sykes Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:26 pm

From Myths with thanks. http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/ Facebook shocker thread.

I looked for the first time in ages at the nutty antis Facebook pages. I will not put the links as I will not be a party to spreading their hatred, Libel and abuse of the McCanns.

It would seem that the pages are adding (probably without their knowledge) as many people as they can. They are also attracting certain type of judgemental, gullible and ill informed people. Plus the usual teens with too much time on their hands and who want to join a "Hate gang".

The old lies and accusations on there are pure Libel. Some of the stuff...disgusting, photoshopped pictures of Madeleine or her parents are beyond belief.

The McCanns are far more concerned with getting their daughter Madeleine back and finding out who took her, where and why.

I do hope that the McCanns go after these people - eventually. I don't think there is a Legal time limit is there? And don't facebook have to hand over details?

As for Facebook itself......they should be ashamed for allowing these type of pages in the first place.

Matt Berry
    A quick question to those who are more informed than me. Where did the McCann's stay during their remaining time in Portugal after Madeleine's disappearance?
    Share · about a minute ago near Darwen, England
    2 people like this.

Daphne Dyson good point ?
    2 minutes ago · 2

Katy Shanahan Didn't they go back to the UK
    about a minute ago via mobile

Katy Shanahan ?
    a few seconds ago via mobile

Matt Berry I've read they vowed to stay in Portugal for as long as it took but only returned back to uk when they became suspects.
    about a minute ago via mobile · 1

Melanie Dutton they went back to uk weeks after
    a few seconds ago

Kassy Parker Wherever they went they took the fridge
    a few seconds ago via mobile · 4

Emma Richards Top hotel somewhere probably....living the life of Riley!
    a few seconds ago via mobile · 1

Kassy Parker They also hired extradition lawyers why would you do that

Mel Lux I'm not sure where they stayed... I've a feeling in a villa

Katy Shanahan I've only just seen something about a fridge, what was that about? X

Carrie Stewart Main They stayed in a rented villa.

Sam Aslin They went to another apartment did they not? A private one I think.. That's what I can gather, as it was a neighbour from that apartment that reported to the police that; the hire car boot was always open day and night
    And their rebuttals were;
    Rotten meat had leaked blood
    Every post they make proves they are completely ignorant about the actual facts.

If they bothered to ever read the files (instead of pretending) before making their nasty remarks about the McCanns they would know full well that they did not stay in any hotel, that they did not do half the things that they claim in fact.

But they simply are too pig ignorant to bother reading the files and they come onto the internet demonstrating that ignorance by making dumb claims which a few minutes proper reading would answer. They just do not understand how mad they look by showing themselves up in that way.

Instead they repeat the same old lies and idiocy amongst themselves wallowing in the fog of unenlightenment.

The most ignorant seem to post the most often and so the lies and inventions slosh around like swill in the pig pen. It is not for nothing that one of the leading lights in the hate campaign is renowned for the bucket of swill that she proudly wears as her avatar.
    coco
    coco

FACEBOOK CR*P Empty Re: FACEBOOK CR*P

Post  coco Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:38 pm

FACEBOOK CR*P Volcan10

lol! lol! lol! lol! 
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:02 pm

coco wrote:FACEBOOK CR*P Volcan10

lol! lol! lol! lol! 
    Ah, coco, don't forget the body in the acid tanks, the hiding in the yew tree, the fridge in the dumpster,  the bushmeat in the blue bag, the mummy in the wet sand - looks like a list of episodes for the TV show 'Bones'   Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:38 pm

Patricia Ellison
    why have I been blocked from commenting on the official Maddie FB page???? If they have nothing to hide why wont they let us speak our minds?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:40 pm

Linda Caraher My setting keep changing from friends to public ! Everyone keep a wee eye on privacy setting ! I have nothing to hide nor have any of you guys !
    I am a crazy phone owner ! Naw virus been to Apple store ! Lol
    2 hours ago via mobile · Like · 2

Vicki Jamieson Some cover up big time here, STOP DELETING OUR POSTS!! Scared the truth is coming closer?? Police etc all in it 2gether
    2 hours ago via mobile · Like · 4

Julie Smiley Smithen Looool it is happening now though darlin! I do understand what your saying but who really thinks about the rules in situations like this!
    2 hours ago via mobile · Like · 1

Caz Queenoffools Russell Good chattin to u all in the group but ill say my see yas now cos its sure to be deleted with all the mccan lover trolls reporting it laters peeps see u in another x
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:55 pm

Trevor Herd Arrest Gerry McCann and give him some special forces interrogation he will crack and the truth will come out
    47 minutes ago via mobile · Like · 4

Warren Thornton And then some mate and the Media trolls but not too much as they get minimum wage for minimum IQ
    FACEBOOK CR*P Kidnap10
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:59 pm

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/opinion/columnists/janiceturner/article3896523.ece

For haters of the poor McCanns it’s open season
    Janice Turner

What a hard week for Kate and Gerry McCann. Every fragment of hope from a new Scotland Yard lead comes with regret: if only six years ago Portuguese police had done their job. These new e-fit figures seen loitering in stairwells or carrying a sleeping child towards the sea are so shadowy and long-scattered that it is like searching for people who appeared in a dream.

And the McCanns know that the price of another public appeal is refuelling the anger of those who hate them. No tabloid newspaper, however bile-spewing or intrusive, has ever published such vile, defamatory and cruel words as those written about the McCanns by ordinary British citizens.

Even the Daily Express, house journal of the Madeleine trolls, did not photoshop her parents’ heads on to the Moors murderers Myra Hindley and Ian Brady as someone did on Twitter this week. I regularly receive updates from strange organisations — if that is the right term for anonymous e-mail accounts writing mainly in block capitals — purporting to expose the “truth” about the McCanns’ lies.

Online is a bizarre netherworld of people who, against all evidence, refuse to believe Madeleine was not killed by her parents. Well, they seem “cold”, a bit creepy, look at them loving being on TV.

Madder than Diana conspiracists, more visceral than 9/11 deniers, the McCann trolls exude the ancient gut fury of lynchings and witch trials. For some, Madeleine allows them to vent class rage: “a poor mum who left her babies to go down the boozer wouldn’t get any sympathy”. For others, particularly mothers, the case permits a heady, puffed-up righteousness: “I’d never neglect my kids like that.”

Even if Madeleine was found alive, some would insist she was an imposter, that DNA tests were further lies. McCann trolls wouldn’t let mere truth spoil the thrill of a good hate.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:26 pm

Brilliant article by Janice Turner, which sums it all up for me.

Unfortunately Janice will probably be inundated with hate-spam now.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:16 pm

Chantal Mohlmann i can say ive been blocked at the "official" mm fb site after i politly said the efit does look a bit like the father.. ha ha losers

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:52 am