A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

3 posters

HOdiHOHO'S MANKY STORMTROOPERS ARE AT IT EVEN BEFORE THE PROGRAMME AIRS

Sykes
    Sykes

HOdiHOHO'S MANKY STORMTROOPERS ARE AT IT EVEN BEFORE THE PROGRAMME AIRS Empty HOdiHOHO'S MANKY STORMTROOPERS ARE AT IT EVEN BEFORE THE PROGRAMME AIRS

Post  Sykes Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:29 pm

Bj Bigsmile Coralie ... I am a 'troll', Jodie and I'll make no bones about it.. It's why I'm an anon. and i'll be watching later to see whether anything can be done about their latest money makin' Scam.... Don't get me wrong,,,,,,,,,, If 'they' get nick'd on national tv I'm goin' for a bevvy or few.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

HOdiHOHO'S MANKY STORMTROOPERS ARE AT IT EVEN BEFORE THE PROGRAMME AIRS Empty Re: HOdiHOHO'S MANKY STORMTROOPERS ARE AT IT EVEN BEFORE THE PROGRAMME AIRS

Post  Rachel Granada Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:12 pm

The tick-tocking is going into over there PS) Sheila is the spit of Jimmy Savile Laughing 

Sheila Rothwell

would it be possible for the police to be setting the Mc's up does anyone think.....oh to see a very public arrest

Share · 4 hours
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

HOdiHOHO'S MANKY STORMTROOPERS ARE AT IT EVEN BEFORE THE PROGRAMME AIRS Empty Re: HOdiHOHO'S MANKY STORMTROOPERS ARE AT IT EVEN BEFORE THE PROGRAMME AIRS

Post  Rachel Granada Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:14 pm

More tick-tocking from Numpties 2:

Gemma Hawkins

Something is afoot. This has to be the start of endgame. Team mccann are unravelling. The philpots got lulled into a false sense of security by the police, let's hope that's what's happening here.
    Share · 15 hours ago near Morden.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:55 pm

silly moo , shes no idea what she's talking about . so no change there .

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:17 am