A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

2 posters

DAMAGE LIMITATION ON BRET BLOG!

Bosie
    Bosie

DAMAGE LIMITATION ON BRET BLOG! Empty DAMAGE LIMITATION ON BRET BLOG!

Post  Bosie Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:11 am

He says, and I quote:

I belong to no groups, and I don't participate in forum banter. Both offer some degree of comfort and camaraderie but neither achieve much at the end of the day. I work alone. That way, if anything goes wrong, there's only me to blame.

Oh deary me, so someone has been spewing all those vile comments in his name? Oh, for heavens sake, you stupid a*sehole, do you really think that will spirit/vanish away all the filth you have spouted re the McCanns and others you have targetted? No, sorry, it's all over the place. In your dreams, pillock, or should that be in your worse nightmares? lol! lol!
    Ediut: He's still twittering as gasparstatement and now also as DrGaspar2007 and maybe also someone called jackspratt on bren ryan's blog.

coco
    coco

DAMAGE LIMITATION ON BRET BLOG! Empty Re: DAMAGE LIMITATION ON BRET BLOG!

Post  coco Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:45 pm

don't matter what he calls himself , hes still a ugly, lying waste of skin .
    Bosie
    Bosie

Post  Bosie Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:49 pm

coco wrote:don't matter what he calls himself , hes still a ugly, lying waste of skin .
    I think that awful description of Kate McCann's face he found so funny would be better applied to his. Most people are not oil paintings, but he looks like a leftover from a Heironymous Bosch painting of the denizens of Hell, you know, an attempt at painting that went hideously wrong.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:52 pm

only person Ive ever seen what needs a full face transplant without having a horrible accident.
    Bosie
    Bosie

Post  Bosie Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:04 pm

coco wrote:only person Ive ever seen what needs a full face transplant without having a horrible accident.
    He IS a horrible accident. I blame the parents.
    wraftin

Post  wraftin Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:57 pm

Still even if you could fix the outside, what about his inside? Totally rotten throughout he is.
    Bosie
    Bosie

Post  Bosie Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:03 pm

Just found this little gem on another forum:

As esteemed author and critic, Sheridan Morley once wrote of Mr. Bret "David Bret possesses the same level of integrity, as he does with his claims of friendship with Dietrich, Garbo and others. They are completely unfounded, and are proof of the foul stench of someone desperate to live their lives through others."

Not exactly flattering, is it? But an excellent analysis.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:14 pm