A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

Grand Opening! Roll up, roll up!

Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Grand Opening! Roll up, roll up! Empty Grand Opening! Roll up, roll up!

Post  Rachel Granada Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:51 pm

Yes, it's here! Roll up, roll up! Hoho's rival FB site is now up and running!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/HiDeHoCONTROVERSYofMadeleineMcCann/224207584402405/?notif_t=group_comment_reply
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Grand Opening! Roll up, roll up! Empty Re: Grand Opening! Roll up, roll up!

Post  Rachel Granada Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:18 pm

Was this hoho's war cry as she battled Zora and Gleebitz for control of Manky 1?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEEy615Jzg4
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:39 pm

Has this brain-dead hater on Manky2 ever heard of punctuation? Apostrophes, in particular.... And it's "Gerry", you thick forker.

Sarah Ayfer

i,ve only been added to this site a few weeks ago and with having 4 children and working i,m still going through everything and catching up,not to sure how i feel yet and as i,m still looking at stuff that the McCanns have done and said.i seem to hear that the general jist is that Jerry is the driving force.i don,t agree at all..in the few (and i understand that i,m well behind)interviews i,ve seen i would say kate is very devious.Kate seems to show defence ..as a mother i would be racked by guilt (as survivors and armed force people feel) i,m not sure how i would react and don,t want to find out however I DO KNOW i,d be "its all my fault ,i should never leave them ".Any mother would(look at kids who were murdered in the sixties ,when it was the norm for parents to let 2 year olds out to play, the parents blame themselves,they make out that its a normal thing to leave your child and compare it to they are in the bedroom of your house as" u would never imagine someone to abuct your child",my son was born in 1997 and i,ve always been aware of danger,its a natural feeling u have when u love a child. At this point i feel Kates much more clever than we think.the report of t.v crew who said she walked the long way round so as to pass them,then they saw her "pull the teddy out her hangbag,holding it to her chest ,crying .then interviewers who said she was laughing, joking and "having a seemingly nice time" till the cameras rolled and then once again,then teddy .looking sombre

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:35 am