A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

+5
Rachel Granada
ssadie
coco
darthvodka
Sykes
9 posters

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE

Sykes
    Sykes

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE - Page 3 Empty Re: NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE

Post  Sykes Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:11 pm

From anotherr foum with thanks.
    C Edwards
    PostPosted by ******** » Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:51 pm

Let us not forget C.Edwards dubious history on the forums:-

Posted on Amazon where it said that C Edwards was his "real name". This is a label which only appears against an Amazon member's name if they have registered a credit card with that name and used it.

He denied that C Edwards was his real name. When it was pointed out that his Amazon account said "Real Name", he said that he had registered the account using one of his old boss's credit cards, that C Edwards was his old boss's name.

Then another account appeared which he claimed was his "sister's".

I'd trust him as far as I could throw him I'm afraid.
    Sykes
    Sykes

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE - Page 3 Empty Re: NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE

Post  Sykes Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:03 pm

TTSOFAFM

What is it? Persecution or Harassment
    « on: Today at 01:26:31 PM »
    Kate and Gerry McCann are vilified, condemned and armchair detectives have become judge, jury and executioner as to whether the McCanns played a part in what happened to their daughter.

The Police Files clearly state that no crimes were committed and what suspicions the PJ initially had, to warrant the McCanns being made arguidos, were not confirmed or consolidated.

However this does not stop people.

During the last 6 years these actions have been carried out against the McCann family

Leafleting their neighbours.

Leaving leaflets at Gerry McCann's work place.

Sending a book to them and then saying because they never replied to it, it is OK to repeat those accusations because the family have not denied them.

Writing to social services about the welfare of the twins.

Sitting behind Gerry McCann at the press select hearing, just to intimidate him.

Heckling the father of a missing child in Portugal.

Ripping down posters.

Plots to kidnap the twins to make them confess.

People jumping over the garden fence.

A person standing in front of their home having their photograph taken.

Being constantly accused of harming their daughter.

Being constantly accused of defrauding the Find Madeleine Fund.

GMC being contacted as to whether the McCanns were fit to practice medicine. (Thank you Rachael Granada for remembering this one.

and so on and so on.
    Yes those that doubt the McCanns will play the 'McCanns are ruining Goncalo's life'.

Correction. The McCanns are not to blame for that one.

Goncalo Amaral wrote a book, the McCanns felt it hindered the search for their daughter as well as the book and documentary were libellous as it led the reader/viewer to believe that Madeleine was deceased and that the McCanns were involved in what happened.

The McCanns, took the legal route, which is well within their rights.

As they did with Mr Bennett, who played a part in the majority of those actions (listed above) that can be perceived as harassment or persecution.

If I posted on her that so and so murdered Mr A and disposed of Mr A's body and then wrote a book about it, and did so without evidence to back up my claims, then I am liable for libel proceedings to be initiated against me. You just can't go around accusing people of heinous crimes. And you can't go around saying someone is deceased without proof and that is what Goncalo Amaral clearly states in his book.

The McCanns apart from having to deal with the emotional rollercoaster of their daughter being taken, they have had to endure all those things listed above. But not once, have I seen letters written to people from the McCanns or the McCanns playing tit for tat. What action they have taken, has been via solicitors and has been dealt with in Courts of Law. They have not embarked on a persecution campaign with any person.

The only letter I have read, is the one where Kate McCann writes to Paulo Rebelo pleading and begging for the PJ to work with them to help find Madeleine. And again that letter became public knowledge due to the Police Files being made public. The McCanns wrote in confidence to the Police begging their assistance.

4th December 2007
    Dear Mr Rebelo,

I hope you do not mind me writing to you and that you will read my letter. I am Madeleine McCann's mother.

I am not sure if you are a parent or not, but for my husband and myself, and the whole of our family, the last seven months has been the most difficult, sad and unbearable time that any parent could possibly imagine. Madeleine is the most precious thing in our life.

As her mother, the pain and anxiety I feel for her is indescribable and the feeling of helplessness overwhelming. The 'accusations' and media smearing, although upsetting, are very much secondary.

I am appealing to you as a fellow human being to work with us (if possible include us) and to remember that we are Madeleine's parents and have needs.

With regard to this latter point, I would be grateful if you were able to keep us informed to some degree as to how the investigation is going - what work is being done to help find our daughter etc.

I'm sure you will agree that this request is not unreasonable and is in fact humane.

I am fairly familiar now with the workings of 'judicial secrecy' but even if we could have a little bit of information in the broadest of terms it would help.

Lack of communication and a void of information, particularly as the parent of a missing child, is torture. We will continue to work with the PJ (and are keen to do so as soon as possible!) as we have done since that moment when I discovered that Madeleine had been taken.

This shouldn't be about 'finger-pointing blame', nor should it be about differences in culture. It should be about a beautiful, innocent little girl who is still missing. She is the victim in all of this.

It would be good for Madeleine if we could all work together to help find her and the person(s) who took her.

I would be very grateful if you could give some thought and consideration to my letter and look forward to your reply. I can only ask.

Yours sincerely,

Kate McCann.

Even Sofia Leal, the wife, ex-wife (god knows which, it changes by the minute) decided to play a part in this campaign of adding more pain to a family who have a child missing, by writing an open letter to Kate McCann. Which must have caused Kate McCann great stress, if she read it. And what the heck Goncalo's not climbing the ladder, because he would not parade himself up and down the corridors of the PJ Institute has to do with the McCanns or Madeleine's disappearance, I don't know. That letter reads to me as a letter written to Kate to try to blame her and her family and to make them feel guilty, for the lack of promotion and career prospects, due to her own husband's failings.

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2008/09/open-letter-gonalo-amaral-wife-reacts.html

Just because Kate McCann said in an interview to Expresso that

Kate – All that I am going to say about this – because I'm not going to waste any time on Mr Amaral – is that as a professional and as a person his behaviour has been a disgrace.

When asked

Q – Your English lawyers already have a translated copy and they are analysing it. Do you intend to sue Gonçalo Amaral?

To accuse a family of being involved in what happened to their daughter, without evidence, is a disgrace. His hypothesis, including fridges, moving bodies in hired cars, and missing pink blankets, is a disgrace.

But this post is not about Goncalo Amaral

It is about the persecution or harassment of the McCanns. So what is it persecution or harassment? I go with harassment.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:16 pm

Sykes wrote:A gem for people to read - the haters tried the same trick with the big footy forum and failed.   Perhaps Justice should take notice of what happened there?
    http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/madeleine-mccann.983295/
    That was a great Xmas pressie seeing debunker demolish Bennett. I may treat myself to another read of the thread tonight.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:05 pm

Lyall

Re: What is it? Persecution or Harassment

« Reply #8 on: Today at 02:42:21 PM »
    Quote from: Rachel Granada on Today at 02:37:50 PM
    So in your view posting nasty leaflets design to cause distress, trying to get them dismissed off the GMC list, writing to Social Services are just stupidity? Would you still have the same view if someone did that to you?

If I were involved in a case like this, yes I would. A crime was committed by somebody
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:23 am

Online AnneGuedes
    Executive Member

Re: Why didn't the McCanns ask that the case not be shelved?
    « Reply #41 on: Today at 11:12:59 PM »

Quote from: gilet on Today at 10:17:33 PM
    We have gone beyond the AG report. SY have stated categorically having reviewed everything that the McCanns are not persons of interest in the case. They are not being investigated.

No, definitively no. What you're suggesting might happen in the future though. But for now no entity has gone beyond the AG report. SY may investigate everything they require and the Portuguese authorities will certainly help, but they'll have to bring to the MP the evidence they'll eventually find, in order to reopen the case. Without evidence and on its own authority SY will not be able to establish x or y isn't and will never be person of interest.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:25 am

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE - Page 3 John_t10
    More thread locking, what is with this fool?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:27 am

And now emu appears to be spamming.
    NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE - Page 3 Redblo10
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:32 am

fond of their pet drunk , aint they ?
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:43 am

Offline blonk

The mysterious death of LEE BALKWELL
    « on: September 20, 2013, 11:09:05 PM »

Bennett ??????????????
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:53 pm

Anne Guedes bitching about the McCanns and their lawyer, proving that she is an out and out hater.
    NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE - Page 3 Guedes10

Viv ‏@anotherviv 21 Sep
    Why are the #McCann couple putting such terrible claims in the media about plans to abduct  twins, utterly shocking http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/431039/Evil-internet-plot-to-kidnap-Madeleine-McCann-s-brother-or-sister

anne guedes ‏@aacg 22 Sep
    @anotherviv @xklamation They have to convince the world they are victims, a manner to evade expiation perhaps.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:06 pm

This is priceless.

From another forum, with many thanks to them and to the poster.

"My interest in the Justice forum having been tweaked by the oddities of Anne Guedes' reports being claimed as 100% correct by some on Twitter, I was having a look around there when I spotted a thread which was really funny.

The poster Emu/Halfcut/Redblossom was critical of posters who were saying that SY were saying the disappearance of Madeleine was a stranger abduction. She then posted a link to a video and asked readers to listen to what Redwood says after 3.00 because all he says (according to her) is that there is a possibility it was an abduction and was a criminal act.

BUT REDBLOSSOM MADE A TIT OF HERSELF because at 3.15 Redwood is very clear when he talks of STRANGER ABDUCTION.

She must have gone running off to mods as soon as her BLINDINGLY STUPID ERROR was pointed out to her because the thread has vanished.

FORTUNATELY, though, it was still in another window on my faithful old computer. LOL LOL LOL

And so the world can see what a complete TIT she made of herself here it is.
    NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE - Page 3 _sy_an11

And here is the actual video.
    "
    Well, between guedes slanging off the McCanns and their lawyer on, I believe, twitter and emu making a complete ass of herself as above, Justice is now funnier than the Goons or Monty Python.
    May we have some more of this, it's getting loads of visitors to this forum.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:20 am

Oh look, CEdwards is having a go at the forum that slung him out the door after he posted up as himself AND his sister.
    Oh and I got a tip-off about the merry little discussion on STM. I really don't get the obsession folks, but if it gives you something to talk about and keeps you out of mischief then all the better. It's never been edwardes with me, but then you lot are still convinced I'm a whole raft of people I know very little about. An interesting read anyway. Some of your posts have now given away your identities on here. Thanks to whoever took the time to contact Amazon about me and cause trouble by ratting on the old company account by the way - and you call us sceptics stalkers and nutters.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:41 am

jeez , cedward makes Jedward look butch . lol! 
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:49 pm

Online John
    Senior Editor
    Executive Member

Site Moderator
    Justice 4 John Lamberton

Re: Can we get one thing straight
    « Reply #39 on: Today at 04:21:41 PM »
    Quote from: davel on Today at 03:25:44 PM
    John, could you tell me why my posts which were neither irrelevant or abusive have been deleted re reds thread

Do you know how many posts I delete or edit every single day davel? Unless you are more specific I cannot answer that question
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:12 am

This has to be seen to be believed. Laughing Laughing 
    Online Cariad
    Hello from another Newbie!
    « on: Today at 10:13:34 AM »

Hiya,

Thank you for accepting my request to join your forum. Like many others recently, I found my way here from links to Anne's trial transcripts. I can not express my gratitude to her and the adim here enough. I can imagine the time and effort it must take to complete such a task!

The disparity between the unbiased information supplied by Anne and the headlines from some newspapers has really opened my eyes.

A little about me: I'm female, 35 , Welsh, married and a mother to two teenaged boys. My predominant interest in his forum is the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, although I'm sure I will read the other sections now I am here.

Anyway, Thank you for having me here. It's a privilege to join your community and I hope that I can contribute in my own small way.
    The disparity between the unbiased information supplied by Anne and the headlines from some newspapers has really opened my eyes.  UNBIASED INFORMATION????   Wonder who's sock it is, or what it's ID is on the hater forum.  Should have gone to Specsavers!
    darthvodka

Post  darthvodka Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:20 am

A pitchforker posting her own version of events is unbiased??
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:31 am

I see two new members have joined, both from Missing Madeleine, womandotcom and penfold.   With the lot that suddenly descended on Justice as the trial 'started' the McCann section  is now an offshoot of Haverns and MM.  No unbiased discussions there, they don't like what you post, it gets deleted and the poster penalised.   In the circumstances, one can only wonder how unbiased the posts on all the other cases are, and also brings up questions re the honesty of the owner and his mods.

Last edited by Sykes on Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:31 am; edited 2 times in total
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:57 am

youd have to be really dumb to believe court reports from a chum of the defendent on a site where its compulsory now to hate the people who made the complaint.

don't we know how honest Admin is - not very? due to doing time for fraud ?
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:10 am

so what happened ? threads gone , etc . why don't they leave the messes the forkers make standing so everyone can see what thickos they are ?
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:24 pm

theyre at it again , everything gone cept Chucky telling the mods how clever they are . thought that was supposed to be a serious forum ?
    darthvodka

Post  darthvodka Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:12 am

Chucky at her best:

Online carlymichelle
    against child neglect
    View Profile Personal Message (Online)

Re: Scotland Yard/Crimewatch Reconstruction Oct 14 2013
    « Reply #138 on: Today at 07:05:02 AM »
    Quote from: gilet on Today at 06:58:21 AM
    I am neither salt nor gulliblle (sic). However, I thank the Lord that I am literate.

Perhaps that is because i was studying at age 11 instead of throwing embarrassing toddler tantrums?

Or perhaps it is that I left home at age 18 and became a university student (instead of simply sitting at home letting mummy and daddy look after me)?

reported to moderator you have no fucking idea about disabilities its ignorant people like you who make the disabled community afraid to go out now f..k off you are on ignore permanatly kiss my ass.sorry mods but i have had enough of this persons nastyness and ignorance
    darthvodka

Post  darthvodka Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:19 am

Online carlymichelle
    against child neglect
    View Profile Personal Message (Online)

Re: Scotland Yard/Crimewatch Reconstruction Oct 14 2013
    « Reply #141 on: Today at 07:17:55 AM »
    im sorry to everybody else for my language but a person can only take so much and why should i be picked on because of things i cant control
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:42 am

emu ranting at gilet.

Quote from: Redblossom on Today at 10:12:48 PM
    Youre still the most boring inconsequential and pointless old fart I have ever come across, in all my years, se ya

In fact youre permanently on ignore now because you are so 100% predictable and pointless debating with......at least others i have had in ignore time to time have different thngs to say now and again and i take them off, massive FAIL, enjoy your fruitless negativity

Yada yada lies hysteria and exageration as usual
    You are a bully gilet, and a hypocrite and a harrasser, and forum disruptor,quite obnoxious....DB/SS was more palatable
    Gnite REAL poster

Gilet:

What is clear from todays' posting and from Admin's frantic attempts to hide things is that freedom of speech is OK as long as anything remotely sensitive is directed at the McCanns. When Luz sees anything she disagrees with posted about Amaral then it is in her eyes totally wrong and should not be allowed even though it is actually absolutely true. And posts which demonstrate that certain posters have not been able to show that the claims they made were in fact true and were actually gross exaggerations are covered up by admin to save certain posters embarrassment or even legal action. Were that to be the case for all posters then I could possibly understand but I know it is not. Other posters who make errors are villified openly by moderators here or banned for such matters.

Freedom of speech but only for the chosen ones it seems.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:33 am

A comment made to me by a friend "Anne Guedes continues to churn out pretentious claptrap in badly written English in some vain attempt to prove that she is an intellectual" made me remember another comment that Guedes' English seemed to be perfect at one stage while she was posting up her 'translations'. Ghost writer somewhere, perhaps? Cribbed from someone else's notes?
    Broho

Post  Broho Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:58 pm

coco wrote:jeez , cedward makes Jedward look butch . lol! 
    Have only just seen this comment which has me doubled over.  Doesn't he just?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:39 am