A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

+5
Rachel Granada
ssadie
coco
darthvodka
Sykes
9 posters

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE

Neeley

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE - Page 8 Empty Re: NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE

Post  Neeley Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:17 pm

Sykes wrote:Could she have flipped, do you think, or maybe is so drunk she's totally lost it? John's going to be iridescent with rage when he sees all that.
    She's always way drunk at this time of night. Red/Emu/new person etc. has always
    behaved like this. That's why she's been banned from every forum she's ever posted
    on.
    Sykes
    Sykes

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE - Page 8 Empty Re: NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE

Post  Sykes Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:26 pm

Neeley wrote:
    Sykes wrote:Could she have flipped, do you think, or maybe is so drunk she's totally lost it?  John's going to be iridescent with rage when he sees all that.  
    She's always way drunk at this time of night. Red/Emu/new person etc. has always
    behaved like this. That's why she's been banned from every forum she's ever posted
    on.
    Interesting, I understand redblossom is offline, but new person is still posting merrily away. Now, if I were a hater troll I would start to wonder, wouldn't you?

coco
    coco

Post  coco Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:41 pm

she once spent an entire weekend trolling Madeleine's fb page , every time she got banned she just made up a new name and started spamming it again .
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:43 pm

coco wrote:she once spent an entire weekend trolling Madeleine's fb page , every time she got banned she just made up a new name and started spamming it again .

What the Dickens is going on? Is it true that John cheated his elderly Auntie out of 400K?
    benita
    benita

Post  benita Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:08 pm

whats going on over on justice ..I just looked in there and theres some nutter posting stuff about john..theres nothing to read just loads of the same post ..where the hells admin ?
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:15 pm

no idea , dont seem to be any mods or anything . someone said its some nutter called kevin ? hellhole's lot are always going on about someone called kevin too .
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:06 am

Sherlock Holmes

Re: No abduction? So what if the e-fits were suppressed for 5 years ?
    « Reply #115 on: Today at 10:36:12 PM »
    What the hell is going on and why are there no moderators online?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:47 pm

According to Guedes:

There's no fascism here and Portugal never was properly a fascist State.
    Comment:  What?? One-party dictatorship for forty-odd years? Aiding and abetting Nazis during WW2? Secret police - PIDE? Torture in custody routine?

And the culprits NEVER rooted out as they were in other former dictatorships

In denial, is she?  Wonder what else she insists never took place.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:16 am

Sunday night, redblossom/emu sloshed as usual, posting up trash in her usual falling over style:
    Miles more than your illiterate and ignorant crap sunshine lol off you go plop into 101 for good good girl

After all youre the one swimming in the abyss of 55 per cent watch NOT me
    And as usual lying:

Redblossom Executive Member
    Warning Level:
    65% (cannot post)

Date Registered:
    April 05, 2013, 05:33:21 PM
    Local Time:
    November 04, 2013, 08:12:57 AM
    Language:
    English
    Last Active:
    Today at 08:06:00 (4 November 2013)
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:28 pm

It's back already , must be sleeping with admin or summat .lol! 
    Sykes
    Sykes

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE - Page 8 Empty OH FOR F'S SAKE DO US A FAVOR, QUIT WITH THE LYING

Post  Sykes Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:16 am

John:  One other point I will make just for the sake of completeness. There are no secret threads per sé. There is a private board for afmins and one for moderators but they are only used for discussing the operating of the forum and for hosting split topics prior to them being relaunched.
     Does he ever tell the truth?  I bet there's one for admin and one for the members of the Toe the Line Party, ie Guedes, emu, Stephen, fatlily etc.
    Members are reminded of the strict forum rules and of the very high standards which we strive to attain. Rule breakers will be dealt with accordingly.

I am disappointed to note that one member in particular chose to ignore the rules this afternoon and went on what can only be described as a rampage. Needless to say, this member has had posting privileges withdrawn for the foreseeable future and will only be permitted to return once a public apology has been received.

The Reports from today's sessions in Lisbon will be posted as soon as they are edited.

Regards,

John
    Senior Editor
    The UK Justice Forum Team.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:38 am

Quote from: shona on Today at 12:59:08 AM
    Actually, I find very little difference between the McCanns and the Philpotts. Stupid, selfish parents, enjoying themselves.

and that evil b-tch is a mod , no danger of bias there . who the hell does fraudster john think he is , he's just a criminal running a hate site .
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:56 am

The Reports from today's sessions in Lisbon will be posted as soon as they are edited.

Regards,

John
    Senior Editor
    The UK Justice Forum Team.
    " .... as soon as they are edited" - we all know what that means, don't we?   Rewritten to suit guedes and amaral's agenda.   Then the forkers on INJustice will proceed to spin the information to suit their own perverted and evil scenarios, while John and his band of merry mods will jump on anyone daring to question their version of events with large hobnailed boots.   I suppose we shouldn't be too surprised as lying by certain members on that forum seems to be a way of life - no surprise seeing who the owner of the forum is - so most of them wouldn't recognise the truth if it bit them where it hurts.   However, a glimmer of light in the darkness - there are others who were at the trial who will report the truth and be believed.   As soon as we get unbiased reports we will, as before, post them up.
    Sykes
    Sykes

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE - Page 8 Empty SHADES OF THE STASI - JOHN ASKS FOR INFORMERS

Post  Sykes Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:50 am

Several complaints have been received recently in relation to the the conduct of certain members so I am putting those responsible on notice right now. Clean up your act or face the consequences!

The rules are very clear in relation to what is and what is not deemed acceptable behaviour on this forum. However, regardless of previous warnings a handful of members have chosen to disregard these rules resulting in three members being muted last night.

Let's be clear, bad behaviour will no longer be tolerated on this forum! The mods are fed up having to delete an endless trail of abusive posts day after day and usually by the same suspects.

From now on abuse of any sort, bad language and spamming will result in a warning followed by a ban. Unwarranted criticism of new members is particularly offensive and will be dealt with appropriately. There is no excuse for this sort of misconduct.

Finally, members are encouraged to report any breach of the rules wherever they occur.

Thank you,John
    Sykes
    Sykes

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE - Page 8 Empty SHE HAS TO BE JOKING, DOESN'T SHE?

Post  Sykes Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:42 pm

Online anna

View Profile
    Personal Message (Online)

Re: Recent bad behaviour!
    « Reply #5 on: Today at 01:43:21 PM »

So Glad to find a site that does not tolerate the abuse and harassment dealt out in many sites
    lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:05 pm

a handful of members have chosen to disregard these rules resulting in three members being muted last night

muted ? didnt know he was in the gestapo lol! 
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:38 pm

Quote from: OpenMinded on Today at 06:04:44 PM
    Ok - heres the evidence.

I've asked John to delete my account because you, davel and Benice are the most stupid people I've ever had the mispleasure of talking to.

I came on here with no preconceived ideas about what happened. I could have been pursuaded either way, but you really are fucking retards.

So yeah, bye

Oh - how could I forget that inbred Aiofe. My appologies!

Flouncing drama queen lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 
    Sykes
    Sykes

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE - Page 8 Empty REWRITING THE TRUTH TO SUIT THEIR OWN TWISTED VIEWS.

Post  Sykes Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:27 pm

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/press/77sep13/AnneGuedes_12_09_2013.htm#ltd8ml

Libel trial Day 08 Witness 01 Mario Sena Lopes text from PDF 05-11-2013

Please note: This is the unofficial unedited version, the Official Edited version to follow when made available.

Posted with kind permission of Anne Guedes'

Guedes and John not finished 'editing' the Approved Version yet?  
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:48 pm

NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE - Page 8 Justic11

haters on justice gloating about getting mccann supporters banned .
    Neeley

Post  Neeley Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:34 am

coco wrote:NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE - Page 8 Justic11

Go ahead, ban us. Look where it gets you.

Another 3As and soon to go down the pan.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:10 am

coco wrote:NO JUSTICE ON THE JUSTICE FORUM - NOR WILL THERE EVER BE - Page 8 Justic11

Glad you copied that, they have been deleted - to be expected.  And now we have actual proof that their intent is to drive anyone who disagrees with them off the forum.    We have lots of readers on here, so I expect this proof will soon be splashed across the internet.

Last edited by Sykes on Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total
    Eleanor1

Post  Eleanor1 Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:20 am

Sykes wrote:

Glad you copied that, they have been deleted - to be expected.  And now we have actual proof that their intent is to drive anyone who disagrees with them off the forum.    We have lots of readers on here, so I expect this proof will soon be splashed across the internet.
    I told John this some time ago.  It has always been obvious to me.  Seen it all before.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:56 pm

New thread as this is rather full.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:01 am