A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

SURELY THIS FILTHY ACTIVITY SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED

Sykes
    Sykes

SURELY THIS FILTHY ACTIVITY SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED  Empty SURELY THIS FILTHY ACTIVITY SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED

Post  Sykes Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:35 pm

From another forum, with thanks.
    The most telling aspect of that p.a.e.dophile activity on Liz Taylor's Facebook page is that the admin she has chosen to monitor the page is at the heart of the passing of the links and though she has read them, she has not thought it right to either delete the link or to remove the thread.
    SURELY THIS FILTHY ACTIVITY SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED  85946255
    A comment from another poster:  "What else do you expect when her admin is tainted scum. Pure dragon stuff!  Hello, Scunthorpe!"

Another:
    .... probably making money and most certainly now hosting people who are passing p.a.e.dophile links between themselves.

How proud that vile woman from Toronto (Liz Taylor the wood grainer turned host to perverts) must now feel.

On her Facebook page which is full of her disgusting videos full of lies about the parents of missing Madeleine McCann she is now hosting perverts (including the admin she has chosen) who are posting links on the page and swapping other links between themselves to p.a.e.dophile sites and chat rooms. This would appear to be not only morally disgusting activity which she is sponsoring by hosting that page but also highly illegal activity.

And she is clearly revelling in it all whether for the personal profit she may be gaining from her videos or from the kudos she feels she has from having 2000 perverts fawning around her.

What a disgusting woman!
    And what a disgusting page she is hosting!
    More:  
    "exactly - why wouldn't the links - and all reference to them, be deleted immediately?"

"Shocked at how the thread has been left and not deleted."

"Oh my goodness, that thread is getting worse !! It's absolutely sickening !"
    Sykes
    Sykes

SURELY THIS FILTHY ACTIVITY SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED  Empty Re: SURELY THIS FILTHY ACTIVITY SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED

Post  Sykes Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:50 pm

Mellissa Old is that copyright Frances Gallagher ?

Rebekah-jaye Leveret I'm not sure that's the pic Jo means? I thought she meant one on her own? Very creepy x

Mellissa Old Oh theres more? didnt realise ..there are sooo many pages to read on so many links! x

Rebekah-jaye Leveret I just assumed, talking of the paedo angle it was the one of her on her own with a huge cone, make up and sucking on what looks like a lollipop? Could be wrong I'm not Jo lol x
    Comments from twitter:  
    Judy Truly ‏@TrulyJudy73 3h @xxxxxFernxxxxx @zante03 @HiDeHo3 I had a feeling paedos were involved with that group & now proof. #McCann
    kim ‏@zante03 3h posters on MADELEINE #MCCANN CONTROVERSY Facebook page posting links to PAEDO CHATROOMS? ffs!!! https://2img.net/h/s9.postimg.cc/4pqrsfgfj/85946255.jpg
    Sykes
    Sykes

SURELY THIS FILTHY ACTIVITY SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED  Empty Re: SURELY THIS FILTHY ACTIVITY SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED

Post  Sykes Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:37 pm

From another forum,with thanks.
    This is the kind of link which the admin chosen by Hideho (Liz Taylor the wood grainer of Toronto) decided was fit for posting on her FB page about the missing little girl, Madeleine McCann.

Only a pervert could think it right to post such material on the Internet and only perverts would follow up such links and read them. Such a pervert posted this on Liz Taylor's page and such perverts then went ahead and read the page linked to and clicked on further links to read the disgusting filth that their co-member of Hideho's page chose to post. Included among the perverts who clicked on the link and read the contents was Frances Gallagher/McCarthy who is admin of the page. Why anyone would post such filth is beyond me.

SURELY THIS FILTHY ACTIVITY SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED  Hideho_liz_taylor_page_423_censored
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:22 am

It would appear someone's cage got rattled over the pedo posts yesterday. Hypocrite - she/he was in the thick of it.
    Mellissa Old
    So I go on Twitter and see comments made today splattered all over there..Maybe the sick halfwit twats who screen shot it what was said should go into my messages and see the link was sent to a police officerearly this afternoon..and is being dealt with by the aproppriate department,thank you for your concern you imbeciles.

Mellissa Old if these people care about anything apart from one upmanship they would feel the same way that I felt, I didnt realise people could find it entertaining taking screen shots of something that clearly is very distressing to stumble across. cant believe they stooped so low and think they are clever when really they should be agreeing it is fekcing disgusting.Shame on them!

Mellissa Old I am leaving this page as well, the link I saw today distressed me and to see I am being ridiculed about it just about does it..whoever the idiot is who took the screen shot should hang their head in shame because it makes them no better than the people who use those pages.They can continue playing their sick games but I am not being a part of it.Hopefully the page gets closed down and everyone of the sickos on there get dealt with accordingly. SCREEN SHOT THIS YOU TWAT!

Linda Hutton Well said Melissa, and good that you are taking action, quite a few are now, particularly with today's news. Unfortunately, in belonging to this group we are all vulnerable to the crazies who stalk the internet on behalf of the mccanns. I suggest everyone checks their fb privacy settings as a precaution. Sadly, this is how the mccanns have been able to sustain their campaign and image - they literally crush the opposition, through slurs and through the Court, and through the social networks. For 6 years they have had a gang of crazies policing the internet on their behalf. Possibly a handful of them are in fact criminally insane. I take it this cyber bullying as a personal affront, because I see it as a threat to our freedoms, what they cannot win in court they stamp out with threats and thuggery. It has worked very successfully for them for years - I have seen hundreds of reasonable, compassionate people, savaged by packs of these cyber pitbulls, merely for expressing doubts. Some of us have survived this past 6 years, grown thicker skin, and determined ourselves to see it through to the end. Whatever is at the heart of this stinks

Linda Hutton
    I wrote something on a thread that seems to have disappeared. Oh well. Herewith today's news item about twitter trolls. Would suggest that we fight like with like. Get screenshots of their threatening behaviour, and anything of that sort always comes from their side. Unfortunately being part of this group makes us prey to these cyber crazies, so would suggest everyone check their privacy settings. There is nothing to fear from them - unless you are loaded (in which case use a false name, lol), they are all puff and wind.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:27 am

SURELY THIS FILTHY ACTIVITY SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED  Melissa_annoyed
    Comment from a poster on another forum, many thanks.
    Well, Melissa, if the admin (one Frances McCarthy/Gallagher who is now trying to pacify you, had not permitted the posting of sick p.a.e.dophile links and allowed them to stand on that page literally for hours, if the poster, Rebekah-jaye Leveret, had not posted sick p.a.e.dophile links in the first place then there would have been no need for me to expose the sickness prevalent on the page to which you belong which Hideho, (Liz Taylor from Toronto) hosts.

I am glad that you have apparently passed the information on to a police officer and I hope that the poster calling themself Rebekah-jaye Leveret from Sea Palling near Stalham in Norfolk is duly investigated for posting such links on an open page on the Internet and encouraging others to read them.

ps I did not open up the full post from the arch-numpty Linda Hutton (or is that Rosalind or even Rosalinda Hutton?) as it contains direct libel of the McCann family. Another failing from Hideho to control the fools on her page.

pps If you hang out on a site with perverts who are posting links to p.a.e.d.o.philia and you join in with them in reading what they post then you can justifiably expect to be tainted by those links and your association with those people. My pointing out how horrific the actions on that Facebook page today has clearly got a few people thinking whether they want to be associated with such vile people.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:32 am

From another forum, again with thanks.
    SURELY THIS FILTHY ACTIVITY SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED  Rosalinda_hutton_idiocy_43
    I really do think that this numpty, having been shown to be an idiot today for preferring the Daily Mirror as a source to the PJ Files, should realise that her utterances are getting more and more insane.

Where on this forum for example is she going to find examples of this threatening behaviour she is claiming only comes from this side? Insanity being demonstrated in each and every post she produces.

And having been on the thread where numpty Rosalind Hutton was shown up earlier, you might think that numpty, Helen Kirsty Antcliff will be a little more accurate in her portrayal of events. The definition of troll on that page was redefined earlier to be someone who posts the full answer to the question posed in the opening post of the thread and backs it up with direct reference to the page within the PJ files on which the evidence supporting the answer is found. Only in numptyland is that called trolling. But this is what Hideho (Liz Taylor from Toronto) is surrounding herself with. Complete numpties who post total tosh and think the PJ files are lies if what they contain doesn't agre with their fixation about the non-existent guilt of the innocent McCann couple.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:16 pm