A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

3 posters

Just How Clever Is David Bret

Admin
    Admin

Just How Clever Is David Bret Empty Just How Clever Is David Bret

Post  Admin Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:59 pm

He was admitted to Grammar School aged just 7 years old. He is a genius
    LoveDave

Just How Clever Is David Bret Empty Re: Just How Clever Is David Bret

Post  LoveDave Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:30 pm

Are you really surprised? You only have to read the brilliant books and look at the incredible research that goes into them to know that he is a GOD!!

What's more David Bret can remember stuff that no-one else can! He has such a good memory for detail, he even gets accused of making shit up - can you believe that? It's sad isn't it?

Post  Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:17 pm

Jealousy plain and simple. Who wouldn't be jealous of such a talented man. Some people need to get a life.

Post  Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:44 pm

Just ignore them, they're just jealous, they know David is a diamond! Not saying how we met, alright, I will, it was backstage after a show by lovely Dorothy, what a star she was! Some say she was tempramnetal, but not me, she was a real star, and well rid of that Roger Moore, he was just using her as a stepingstone.
    Dorothy (((hugs))) used to do special shows for her fans at the Paladdium, she filled that hall, and it was like she was singing just for you. David was a rock to Dorothy, wouldn't let anyone say a bad word about her.
    Bless David! (((hugs)))

Post  Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:00 pm

Admin wrote:He was admitted to Grammar School aged just 7 years old. He is a genius

Mon dieu! He went to grammar school aged only seven? With those cute little grey shorts and long sock, I bet his momma was really proud of him(the one that adopted him that is)

Post  Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:01 pm

You saw him too hatman? Oh my gosh and here we are on the same forum together. bounce

Am so jealous that you got to see Dorothy. Was she has beautiful as her photos?

I also like Kathy Kirby.

Post  Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:06 pm

Kathy (((hugs))) David was so devoted to Kathy, too - best female singers Englnad ever produced, and who could argue?
    What an eye for real talent he was, devoted to our Great Ladies of song, bless him Smile

Post  Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:09 pm

mrs wu wrote:You saw him too hatman? Oh my gosh and here we are on the same forum together. bounce

Am so jealous that you got to see Dorothy. Was she has beautiful as her photos?

I also like Kathy Kirby.
    Sorry to butt in, was Kathy Kirby the found of the Kirby grip?
    Merde

Post  Merde Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:11 pm

WOW Grammer sChool at the age of only 7.

Pure gEnius in my opinion.

Post  Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:15 pm

Isn't it the best feeling in the world to know David is keeping these English legends alive hat.
    I love his books so much. When I reach the end I cry for ages.

Did she really invent those hair grips whereswally? To think every time I've put me rollers in it's been another step closer to David. Like a Star @ heaven
    WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:04 pm

His books? What a load of bad written crap, cribbed from other writers, second hand anecdotes and an unhealthy bias towards sex, sex, sex and bodily functions. As Deitrich would say "Blutige liegen gonif!" I also wonder what she would have made of his suggestion she drown Maria at birth?

Last edited by WM3 on Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post  Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:16 pm

His books are filled with passion by a passionate writer. Are you a TROLL?

DB4eva
    WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:39 pm

mrs wu wrote:His books are filled with passion by a passionate writer. Are you a TROLL?

DB4eva
    Nah, just a real critic. study
    Davefan

Post  Davefan Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:37 pm

That's awful WM3, if you don't like David then don't come here!

After all, why join a foum devoted to a cause and then try and trash it? David would NEVER do such a thing!!

We should all try our very bestest to be more like him and his huge friend Spudgun, because they set a standard that few can follow.

However, we should try don't you think?

Post  Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:46 pm

MW3 is just a disruptor. Don't listen. Spudgun is the real deal so if he's bestest friends with DB that's good enough for me.
    WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:54 pm

mrs wu wrote:MW3 is just a disruptor. Don't listen. Spudgun is the real deal so if he's bestest friends with DB that's good enough for me.
    If you are going to make a comment, at least get my ID right! It's WM3, if you don't mind! Bestest friends with DB, like Marlene was? Gawd give me patience, you're as thick as doggy poo!
    davefan3

Post  davefan3 Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:11 pm

You are definitely no fan of David's!!

So what are you doing here? Why visit a page set up for him and then troll it?

I say again, Mr Bret would NEVER do such a thing - he has morals!!

WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:24 pm

davefan3 wrote:You are definitely no fan of David's!!

So what are you doing here? Why visit a page set up for him and then troll it?

I say again, Mr Bret would NEVER do such a thing - he has morals!!
    Morals, don't make me larf! Even the rankest, dirtiest alley cat has better morals than he has. As I said, thick as sh!t!!
    davefan3

Post  davefan3 Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:57 pm

I think you should be banned!!!

This is criminal libelling of David, and the Queen Mother was a fan of his don't forget!

I'm shocked Shocked
    WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:04 pm

the Queen Mother was a fan of his

Well, she was very old wasn't she? Get past 50 and you start to lose it. I'm a republican so the Royal Family's recommendations do sweet FA for me. Mind you, that Duchess Kate is one hell of a cracker!

Post  Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:20 pm

The Queen Mother may have been very old but she was also very wise.

She was also of course an ex-Queen, so she knows of what she speaks.

I would remind you that most of the people David writes about are also very old, and in fact many of them are so old they are in fact dead.

I fail to see how this makes David's thoroughly-researched and highly succesful books any the less valuable.

Post  Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:22 pm

WM3 wrote:
    the Queen Mother was a fan of his

Well, she was very old wasn't she? Get past 50 and you start to lose it. I'm a republican so the Royal Family's recommendations do sweet FA for me. Mind you, that Duchess Kate is one hell of a cracker!

WTF is that! That's disrcimination against older people. You should be ashamed. I will not have anyone doing that here because DB is past 50. He is a best selling author of some of the best biographies around. Shameful words from you MW3.

DB4eva

Post  Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:25 pm

I think you will find that David is a good deal older than 50 actually, not that it matters - he wears it SO well!!
    WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:26 pm

No1DBFan wrote:
    I would remind you that most of the people David writes about are also very old, and in fact many of them are so old they are in fact dead. Lucky for them yes, not so good for any children who might take offence - see Maria Riva.

I fail to see how this makes David's thoroughly-researched and highly succesful books any the less valuable.

Thoroughly researched? Gutter chatter, back stage gossip, made up sleaze, oh yes, very well researched, like a dog trying to find the flea thats gone where no flea should go. Stories about Errol Flynn and his novel way of making omelettes?

Post  Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:31 pm

WM3 wrote:
    No1DBFan wrote:
    I would remind you that most of the people David writes about are also very old, and in fact many of them are so old they are in fact dead. Lucky for them yes, not so good for any children who might take offence - see Maria Riva.

Thoroughly researched? Gutter chatter, back stage gossip, made up sleaze, oh yes, very well researched, like a dog trying to find the flea thats gone where no flea should go. Stories about Errol Flynn and his novel way of making omelettes?

You at it again MW3? He brings pleasure to people who read his books and that's why hes a best selling author. Do you know how many Elizabeth Taylor books hes sold, must be in the houndreds of thousands by now.

All I can say is if EF did that for breakfast what did he do to his dinner. Was it coq au vin or something? What a great imagination he has. I love love love his books.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:11 pm