A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

OH DEAR, CLARENCE MITCHELL HAS UPSET SOME LEMMINGS.

Sykes
    Sykes

OH DEAR, CLARENCE MITCHELL HAS UPSET SOME LEMMINGS. Empty OH DEAR, CLARENCE MITCHELL HAS UPSET SOME LEMMINGS.

Post  Sykes Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:37 am

Clarence Mitchell has been selected as a candidate for the Brighton Pavilions parliamentary seat, which brought out the usual slime from under various stones, spamming the local papers.  A sample below:
    Weiss
    July 26, 2013 at 4.41 am
    New low for Tory party, just when you think they can’t go any lower. Ludicrous.
    -------------
    Mike
    July 25, 2013 at 9.04 pm
    Mitchell was working with Andy Coulson right up to when Coulson was disgraced and who has since been charged with perverting the course of justice and is also charged with perjury in Scotland.Mitchell right by his side.
    Mitchell declared himself spokesman for Fiona MacKeown who has since been charged and convicted of benefit fraud.
    She stole over £51,000!
    But Mitchell was right there speaking up for her.
    WAKE UP PEOPLE OF BRIGHTON!
    Clarance Mitchell is friends with benefit cheats and
    fraudsters.
    Metodo3 in Spain and convicted fraudster Kevin Halligen in UK.
    Do you really want this man to represent you?
    I didn’t think so!

Call Me Tony
    July 25, 2013 at 9.30 pm
    Is this the same man as the former Labour Government ‘Media Manager’ who in 2007 was sent to Portugal to help the McCanns, and advised them to be careful what they said on their mobile phones as he had heard possibly journalists listened in….how come a former BBC man and Government Spin Doctor was not called before Leveson to explain that? Too much dirty laundry….as a Tory I say avoid this man!! All public comments will have to be cleared by Carter Ruck making any meaningful debate detrimental to the Party.
    They were put to shame by a grown-up, sane, literate poster:

Paul C.  July 25, 2013 at 11.40 pm
    Why do the obsessive. anti McCann conspiracy lunatics always descend on anything even vaguely related to the subject to spit their bile? On every occasion it has been demonstrated that they are organising these trolling activities behind the scenes to make it look as if there are large numbers of them. There are not. They are the same people using many different names.

Last night these people trolled the Justgiving page of Gerry McCann, even going as far as making token donations in order to post their tired and outdated claims about this couple and their associates.

The truth is that Clarence Mitchell represented the McCann Couple at a traumatic time in their lives and did so in an extremely professional manner. He has since then stood by the couple in their search for missing Madeleine.

And as for the disgraceful abuse and trolling from the Anti-McCanns, the reality is that they believe no-one tells the truth unless it is Goncalo Amaral the lead Portuguese investigator who was dismissed from the case after six months for his incompetent behaviour and who was later convicted of covering up torture in another missing child case in Portugal.

These anti McCann obsessives don’t listen to people like DCI Redwood who was categorical in his statement that the McCanns and their friends are not suspects or persons of interest. These rather dim lunatics believe their online amateur research means they know better than Scotland Yard Detectives and better than the Attorney General of Portugal who was explicit in stating that there is no evidence of any crime committed by the McCanns.

By once again trolling this page as they do every single page where any associate of the McCanns is mentioned they are demonstrating their obsession. I really do pity their families.
    'Rather dim lunatics' - that's them to a T.
    Sykes
    Sykes

OH DEAR, CLARENCE MITCHELL HAS UPSET SOME LEMMINGS. Empty Re: OH DEAR, CLARENCE MITCHELL HAS UPSET SOME LEMMINGS.

Post  Sykes Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:51 am

Michael McL
    July 26, 2013 at 5.47 pm
    I have just been informed that the other comments are on the other report, at
    http://www.brightonandhovenews.org/2013/07/24/former-bbc-royal-correspondent-shortlisted-by-brighton-pavilion-conservatives/22707
    So he hasn’t managed to get at you – JUST YET ! But he will.
    (To the Editor – Perhaps they should now be merged so that people can judge the extent and the depth of feeling )
    And now the threats start - mind you they are all, as my old sergeant used to say, "All p*ss and wind!"
    Mike
    July 27, 2013 at 1.24 pm
    How’s he gonna stop a leaflet drop to his prospective constituents?
    Have to research how many voters in that area so i can start printing a leaflet now with a few facts about CM
    And here comes Convict 99, the ever crawling around retired solicitor, now under sentence to jail if he flaps his fat lip on more time:
    Re: PINKIE MITCHELL, short listed! **UPDATE** Now selected
    Post Tony Bennett Today
    Surely the sheer fact that for years Clarence Mitchell headed up Tony Blair's sinister Media Monitoring Unit - never mind his career for the past two decades amounting to nothing more than 'I'm for hire' reputation management - should make even the most dyed-in-the-wool 'true blue Tory' search for another name on the ballot paper before casting his/her vote?
    A really good UKIP candidate might pick up many of those Conservative votes...
    Oh dear, I do hope this doesn't mean that Convict 99 is planning to stand for UKIP in the next Brighton election; it would be ironic as he got kicked out of that party for his neo-f***ist views. And he is back libeling Mr Mitchell who I am sure has already been sent screenshots etc.
    Sykes
    Sykes

OH DEAR, CLARENCE MITCHELL HAS UPSET SOME LEMMINGS. Empty Re: OH DEAR, CLARENCE MITCHELL HAS UPSET SOME LEMMINGS.

Post  Sykes Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:28 am

Re: PINKIE MITCHELL, short listed! **UPDATE** Now selected
    Tony Bennett wrote:

Arguably the McCanns will also benefit - as putting Mitchell in the spotlight also will help to keep their campaign to find Madeleine in the headlines.
    PeterMac Today at 10:29 am
    Or possibly not.
    He will have to make himself available to the local and national press for interviews; ( and we have seen what locals and others are already saying in the local press, which has still not been silenced !)
    he will have to make himself available for public debates with other candidates; he will have to meet the public whilst canvassing.
    And at every stage there will be questions about his involvement with the Mccanns, and about the Mccanns themselves.
    And the response that he is not able to talk for "operational reasons" will not wash, certainly not in two years time.
    He will be exposed as a "Blackadder" style twisty turney thing,  more slippery than an eel in a tub of super-slippery olive oil.
    And the public are getting tired of that.  They now prefer straight talking, even if they don't fully agree with the message.  
    His profile is to high that the national media are going to want to put him "on trial". How will he be able to resist ?
    Ah, so the 'pretendy' policeman has surfaced, the one who knows absolutely f'all about British law, in fact is just a bag full of p***.   lol! lol!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:27 pm