A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

STALKING - IS IT AN ART OR THE PRODUCT OF A SICK MIND?

Sykes
    Sykes

STALKING - IS IT AN ART OR THE PRODUCT OF A SICK MIND? Empty STALKING - IS IT AN ART OR THE PRODUCT OF A SICK MIND?

Post  Sykes Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:49 pm

Off the stalkers go again.
    STALKING - IS IT AN ART OR THE PRODUCT OF A SICK MIND? S5ud
    Sykes
    Sykes

STALKING - IS IT AN ART OR THE PRODUCT OF A SICK MIND? Empty Re: STALKING - IS IT AN ART OR THE PRODUCT OF A SICK MIND?

Post  Sykes Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:54 pm

Sally Jones It's so taboo that NONE of my family will talk to me about it. They know that I'm sane, intelligent, rational, sensible, successful, balanced etc etc but YET they think my opinion of the McCanns is 'unhinged'. Go figure!
    The only comment I would make is that her family take her somewhere she can be looked after.
    Sykes
    Sykes

STALKING - IS IT AN ART OR THE PRODUCT OF A SICK MIND? Empty Re: STALKING - IS IT AN ART OR THE PRODUCT OF A SICK MIND?

Post  Sykes Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:23 pm

EVERYTHING the McCanns have ever said has been saved and stored.
    ALL TV interviews, videos, statements.............EVERYTHING.
    I have 6 discs full of them.
    Copies are stored in at least 30 different places.
    Definitely in need of those men in white coats. lol! lol! 
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:59 pm

Jim Gamble ‏@JimGamble_INEQE 5h
    Gerry #McCann target of #troll abuse: It is time these bullying cowards hiding behind fake profiles are prosecuted http://goo.gl/P7fyO1

Jim Gamble ‏@JimGamble_INEQE 3h
    @tomandroyd @TrulyJudy73 @audleyite The case is now in the hands of the MPS. Lets let the experts deal with it & not feed the frenzy of hate

@CaroleShooter I do believe that the McCanns should not be harassed. I believe that those who do harass them should be prosecuted.

@TrulyJudy73 Please do not copy these people into my timeline.

@CaroleShooter Read the original tweet. It is a news story about trolling of the McCanns. Not about taking sides.

Jim Gamble ‏@JimGamble_INEQE 4h
    @CsChristine66 @CaroleShooter That is your position fine. Do you think it is ok for people to abuse & harass & intimidate them online?

@CaroleShooter It is strange that a tweet about prosecuting those who harass the McCanns brings out so many people who say they don't.

@CaroleShooter I am aware of those who oppose the McCanns, not because I have gone looking, but because I have been attacked by them.

@tonybooth20 You are entitled to your opinion. Being a troll is not about the opinion you might hold but the way it is expressed & promoted

@TrulyJudy73 Please do not copy RosalindaHu into my timeline.

@Mumblingaway I have previously blocked AnnaEsse & vivienmiss Please do not copy them into my timeline. Thanks

@TREACLEW12QPR I am 100% behind helping Madeleine & Ben. Attacking parents & hypothesising about theories doesn't. NSY are investigating

TREACLE ‏@TREACLEW12QPR 3h
    @JimGamble_INEQE I have read the police files on #mccann & there r many questions unanswered, loose ends.They could have helped police more
    Expand

Jim Gamble @TREACLEW12QPR I didn't know anyone had access to the NSY files as the case is ongoing.
    Expand

@JimGamble_INEQE @TREACLEW12QPR Again they've been told this. Nobody has any access to NSY files & they think Madeleine may be alive #mccann

@TREACLEW12QPR I am 100% behind helping Madeleine & Ben. Attacking parents & hypothesising about theories doesn't. NSY are investigating

TREACLE ‏@TREACLEW12QPR 3h
    @JimGamble_INEQE I have read the police files on #mccann & there r many questions unanswered, loose ends.They could have helped police more
    Expand

Jim Gamble @TREACLEW12QPR I didn't know anyone had access to the NSY files as the case is ongoing.
    Expand

@JimGamble_INEQE @TREACLEW12QPR Again they've been told this. Nobody has any access to NSY files & they think Madeleine may be alive #mccann

Last edited by Sykes on Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:22 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : additional information)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:25 am