DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

PLANNING A TRIP ABROAD TO LISBON

Sykes

PLANNING A TRIP ABROAD TO LISBON

Post  Sykes on Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:18 am

For you who may be at a loss, Dear Readers, as to why HoHo and the numpties are going to Portugal - it seems one Goncalo Amaral, the inept policeman who b*ggered up the McCann case and wrote a book accusing the parents of murder, is now again about to see the inside of a court, after managing to avoid this for quite some time. His assorted reasons for not attending on earlier dates are ludicrous. I believe this trial is for libel and defamation. I wonder if the reason HoHo is advocating this is so that the manky thickos can experience in advance their possible future appearance in court for the same reason?

Lilly Wells Is there a date set yet, just thinking if I could get across for it, but only if its the end of sept

Frances Gallagher I need to know for sure Lilly ..would love to be there.

Bear Grizz Not sure, Lilly.

John Wise The courts all close for the summer Lilly so September looks possible.

Suzanne Bosworth Yeah it might end up being a last minute decision to go if the dates keep being moved. Think it might be on for a few days? I might think about taking a couple of weeks if so, and chilling out at a cheapo hotel near a handy bar. And brushing up my Portuguese so I can say wonderful things about Snr Amaral to the wonderful Portuguese.

Lilly Wells Is it set for Lisbon

Suzanne Bosworth That's what I had assumed, Lilly, but I might be wrong.

Suzanne Bosworth Bear Grizz - how about the train? Take longer but do-able if you can spare the time.

Frances Gallagher See you there Suzanne

Frances Gallagher I would go for 3/4 days,

Frances Gallagher Ach like I say .but I need to know that the trial is going ahead.

Bear Grizz Suzanne, I would be alright flying.

Frances Gallagher I will hold your hand Bear

Dan Gleebitz Get in the queue Bear!

Frances Gallagher psml

Dan Gleebitz

Frances Gallagher I got two hands

Dan Gleebitz The rejoinders that sped through my fetid mind just then!

Frances Gallagher nah ..I think best not Dan

Dan Gleebitz All entirely Platonic, Frances, I assure you

Frances Gallagher We don't wanna end up on the naughty step

Dan Gleebitz (sadly)

Current date/time is Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:28 pm