A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

BUDDING THESPIANS, STEP FORWARD, YOU COULD BECOME A STAR - NOT

Sykes
    Sykes

BUDDING THESPIANS, STEP FORWARD, YOU COULD BECOME A STAR - NOT Empty BUDDING THESPIANS, STEP FORWARD, YOU COULD BECOME A STAR - NOT

Post  Sykes Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:10 am

They're choosing which part to play.... so you need to get your audition piece ready. .You couldn't make this idiocy up, could you?   lol! 

Ian Thesp
    A question. Do we have any aspiring actors within this group. I am interested in hearing from good readers who can express written words and lift them off the page and with clarity and understanding. In this case looking for folks who have decent recording equipment to read the statements given to the police.

Lizzy Hideho Taylor OK...own up...who's having a quick practice at David Payne's rogatory?

Ian Thesp I was thinking of doing him Lizzy Hideho Taylor although my G impersonation is coming along also

Linda Peet Folkard Err (haha!) if you can let me know what I need to do Ian , I am up for being Kate's voice .where are you from Ian ?
    18 minutes ago via mobile ·
    Sykes
    Sykes

BUDDING THESPIANS, STEP FORWARD, YOU COULD BECOME A STAR - NOT Empty Re: BUDDING THESPIANS, STEP FORWARD, YOU COULD BECOME A STAR - NOT

Post  Sykes Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:05 pm

Here we go, when's her audition?

Zora McCartney Any interviews Ian? I'm harbouring dreams of dying my hair blond, having a makeover and being Sandra Felgueiras! Hehe..like I said...in my dreams!!

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:15 pm