DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

I am VERY disappointed!

Re: I am VERY disappointed!

Post  Guest on Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:09 pm

How could you give a good reveiw to junk.
    WM3

Post  WM3 on Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:15 pm

Well, Mrs Wu, with the latest news, I reckon no-one will be reading his online stupidity anyway:

Posted on 25 Jul 2011 21:02:20 BDT
    Halcyon says:
    Looks like Team McCann have had a busy day chatting to Amazon.

I am led to understand that all McCann related posts on Amazon made by David Bret have also been removed at their request.

How long will our discussion survive this latest attempt to stifle free speech?
    Bosie

Post  Bosie on Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:17 am

This is a review from The Rudolph Valentino Society of bret's book.

Books to Avoid about Rudolph Valentino

*Valentino a Dream of Desire by David Bret (2007)

Bret is by far one of the most useless 'authors' ever (and that term is used loosely). Type his name into amazon and you'll find a slew of 1 star trashy celebrity books. Try google and you'll find a 'Boycott Bret' campaign. In this book he continues the gay myth, makes up events, and has no research to back up anything. By far one of the WORST Valentino books ever. Yes, even worse than Hollywood Babylon.
    Bosie

Post  Bosie on Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:50 am

And here, a view on the subject of Elizabeth Taylor:

July 28 2011 at 08:41am

Elizabeth Taylor, The lady, the lover, the legend, 1932 – 2011

by David Bret

When asked by a friend if I would do a review of a new “sensational biography” on Elizabeth Taylor, I was sceptical at first, but thrilled to be asked. But how could I give an honest review about someone I had idolised since I was 10 years old?

So I started with great trepidation on my subject who I thought I knew everything about.

Today, at 73, I have amassed photos, books, magazines and have six signed items (nogal) by the dame herself. No money can buy them from me. I have travelled in mind and thought with her through all her trials and tribulations and when she passed away on March 23, I was devastated.

David Bret’s book therefore was a big let-down to me – more a rehash of all I had read and knew before, except his trying so hard to expose as many gays and lesbians. This book reads more like a who’s gay and who’s not, giving the author infinite pleasure in telling one and all.

Bret has done his best to promote a hopefully quick-sell biography, using Taylor’s life as fodder. Thankfully, at a mere 300 pages, it is a quick read as the book progresses to its sad end.

Several of the salacious stories told are questionable and, as always, are told to authors and others in confidence by people who only surmise, or merely heard them from a third person.
    coco

Post  coco on Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:36 am

Brets a homophobic sh^t , no wonder he gets on with bennett .
    Bosie

Post  Bosie on Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:48 am

coco wrote:Brets a homophobic sh^t , no wonder he gets on with bennett .
    He does seem to have a problem with gays, maybe it's because he is a closet queen? Comes over that way to me, that's a usual trait with people who have leanings they don't like or want others to find out about.

Wilde

Oh, Bosie!

Post  Wilde on Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:50 pm

Bosie, do you fancy getting intimate? Plenty of meat down below and I promise to be gentle! Shocked
    coco

Post  coco on Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:55 pm

That you again bret ?
    WM3

Post  WM3 on Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:15 pm

Yes that's him, trolling again.
    Bosie

Post  Bosie on Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:23 pm

Wilde wrote:Bosie, do you fancy getting intimate? Plenty of meat down below and I promise to be gentle! Shocked
    Sorry, not interested. You're too old and horribly scraggy and ugly; I prefer partners that look human, not like Freddy Kruger.
    coco

Post  coco on Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:42 pm

you insulting freddie there ? bret makes freddie look like mr Universe . and people have heard of freddie , who 'd heard of bret till he trolled facebook ? ugly old loser . Laughing

Post  Guest on Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:59 pm

He's very course, isn't he? That can't possibly be Dear David Bret the Master Wordsmith. I love you

Post  Guest on Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:06 pm

Proper writers don't slag off people on blogs and stuff. Hes a bitter old man and it shows on his face. Hes realy creepy.
    WM3

Post  WM3 on Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:33 pm

I have been researching bret's various postings on forums and a pattern is emerging. He attacks anyone who dares to write a book either before or after he does. He starts blogs accusing people of all sorts of evilness, including trying to kill him. He attacks the families of any deceased person he has written about if they dare to show less than fawning gratitude for his actually deigning to write about their deceased relative. I have also been told he is homophobic (????), anti-women, especially those who dare to stand up to him. I am waiting on more information, what I have so far makes very interesting reading.

Post  Guest on Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:08 pm

Wilde wrote:Bosie, do you fancy getting intimate? Plenty of meat down below and I promise to be gentle! Shocked
    You appear to be rather preoccupied with your meat David.
    Have you had this affliction long?
    You do know your nose grows, the longer the affliction has you in its grasp, don't you?
    I can recommend a very good psychiatrist who specializes in meat fetishes if it helps?

Post  Guest on Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:13 pm

He should go vegan. sunny
    coco

Post  coco on Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:55 pm

he should go on a hunger strike . and not bother coming off it Very Happy
    Bosie

Post  Bosie on Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:11 pm

Looks like he's been zapped:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Blog has been removed
    Sorry, the blog at mccannnotaccusingjustasking.blogspot.com has been removed. This address is not available for new blogs.
    Very Happy lol!

WM3

Post  WM3 on Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:55 pm

I heard from a source that people had complained about the filth he was posting on there; his nasty attacks on anyone who dared to disagree with him. Good that he has gone.
    coco

Post  coco on Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:00 pm

serves him right , filthy creature , pity he couldnt be zapped for good too .
    WM3

Post  WM3 on Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:20 pm

I think we spoke too soon; I have been told he is back, and now latched onto the McCann bandwagon, but that he has had a major fall-out with T Bennett. Could that be something to do with two huge egos and only one small forum?

Post  Guest on Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:01 pm

Hope it wasnt a lovers tiff. lol!
    WM3

Post  WM3 on Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:26 pm

mrs wu wrote:Hope it wasnt a lovers tiff. lol!
    Could be, I suppose, as it seems there was at least one flounce and some very petty remarks, something to do with a very filthy post, but that's as far as I know. I have not seen this, the details are coming via a reliable source.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:40 pm