A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

SYKES' TAKE ON .... MIDSUMMER MADNESS - ANTI STYLE

Sykes
    Sykes

SYKES' TAKE ON .... MIDSUMMER MADNESS - ANTI STYLE Empty SYKES' TAKE ON .... MIDSUMMER MADNESS - ANTI STYLE

Post  Sykes Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:42 am

For those of you wondering whether I had fallen off the edge of the world, sorry, I'm still here. In the great wide world things are galloping along - POTOS is causing havoc, the UK is now in Brixit mode, the Labour lot are frantically trying to overthrow the Government, SNP are bleating on about indepence, heads are gonna roll now the cladding affair is in full swing with recriminations flying, left, right and centre, the Arab States are at each others' throats, N Korea is racheting up Asian tension by firing off missiles etc, etc. And while all this is going what is happening in McCann Land - nowt. Ah, I hear you cry, surely not. What about the escalating row between the trolleyman's forum and another bunch of antis over death threats, violence, character assassination and ongoing spitting and hairpulling (figuratively)? I cannot see the connection with the missing child; it's just a stupid, childish, tit for tat row. Having read both sides let them carry on the bloodletting ad infinitum as they are now seen as dolts/idiots. Perhaps someone should start a poll on who will win; at least it is keeping the chattering classes (a few of them) busy on their keyboards. Me? I'm off for a well-earned holiday on a beach in Bermuda. See ya!!!! Sykes

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:56 pm