A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

Message for Pam Gurney and co on Stonewall Support.

Sykes
    Sykes

Message for Pam Gurney and co on Stonewall Support. Empty Message for Pam Gurney and co on Stonewall Support.

Post  Sykes Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:01 am

I see you and members of your Facebook are under attack from Gallagher and her cronies - they are accusing your group of hacking their hate-filed site. It is my understanding that Facebook groups cannot be hacked, only individual accounts can. I would suggest this is far more likely the work of someone who could in person attack the site such as an untrustworthy member who managed to get into admin and kicked everyone else out, or maybe some kind of deliberate manipulation by a mod or the site owner. If I were you I would ignore the mass hysteria as it is so puerile. Mind you, over the years one has seen many such attempts to close down a site that is getting right up the antis' collective noses so maybe this is an attempt to reverse the strategy. If so, it is bl**dy stupid. My regards to all. Sykes

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:26 am