DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

HUTTON AND THE HELIUM RESEARCH BY A NUTTER

Sykes

HUTTON AND THE HELIUM RESEARCH BY A NUTTER

Post  Sykes on Tue May 31, 2016 4:18 pm

Cristobell Author Retweeted
    ann-kristine ‏@fiorifan 3h3 hours ago
    @RosalindaHu It's brilliant! I'm so glad someone is doing this. I'll never believe it was Helium that did it. Never. NO HOOD! #mccann

Cristobell Author Retweeted
    ann-kristine ‏@fiorifan 4h4 hours ago
    Well. thank you to whoever it is on Christobell Unbound blogspot that has tested the Helium death theory of Ms Leyland. BRAVO! #McCann

In reply to ann-kristine
    Cristobell Author ‏@RosalindaHu 4h4 hours ago
    @fiorifan It is brilliant isn't it Ann? I want to give it a blog of its' own and open up the debate. #mccann

Anonymous2 May 2016 at 18:25

Hi Ros.
    You will recall that in my previous comment I said that I would like to return and give you more information on my research into the helium and the testing of it so here goes.

After reading the self deliverance sites and customer reviews of certain outlets I decided to purchase 2 helium cylinders and put them to the test, I had to employ the help of a very good friend of mine.Here's what we did.

Firstly we got the map out and drew a 10 miles radius of Mrs Leyland's former abode,we wrote the numbers 1 to 12 on the circle (as if a clock face). We established 12 shops/outlets that sold helium evenly spread around the 'clock',the numbers 1 to 12 were put in a 'hat' and one was drawn at random,it was number 8. We went our separate ways and visited each shop,I visited numbers 7 to 12 and my friend visited 1 to 6.Some shops stocked both sizes 0.25 cu mtr and 0.41 cu mtr and some only stocked one or the other.In each shop we asked if it was possible to have a look at one of the cylinders and all obliged.The reason for this was to establish the colour of the cylinders and at all 12 shops they were the 'bright pinky/red ones'. I purchased a 0.41 cu mtr cylinder from shop number 8,(they didn't have the 0.25 cu mtr in stock).

Now for my second purchase.
    During my research I came across a well known gas stockist who sold helium and I inquired to them as to the purity of it,I was informed that it was 100% helium.I purchased one of these online and it was delivered to me 2 days later.This cylinder has it's own registered name,it's called the 'GENIE' and is blue in colour,it has a digital gauge attached to it so you know how much is being used and a built in alarm to indicate when the gas is about to run out,wheels and a handle can be added for portability.It contains 45% more gas than the equivalent standard steel one.

Cylinder number '8' is recyclable and the 'GENIE' is returnable.

Next I made an appointment at a lab in Yorkshire to have both the cylinders I'd purchased analysed.I took both the cylinders there on the arranged date and was told to return one day later for the results,(a fee was paid for this service).

The results.

The GENIE was filled to stated capacity and had a content of 99.98% helium.

The cylinder from shop no 8 was filled to stated capacity and had a content of 85.77% helium and 14.23% 02 (oxygen).

Back home I inflated 2 x 9" latex balloons,one from each cylinder and allowed them to float to the ceiling,I used a sizing template to ensure both balloons were equal in size.The purpose of this exercise was to see how long it was before they started to drop.The 2 balloons were put in my spare bedroom where they remained for 2 weeks,I didn't check them again until the 2 weeks had lapsed.After this time period I rechecked and the balloon which was inflated from the GENIE was still touching the ceiling, the one from cylinder 8 had dropped about 4 inches and reduced in size slightly.At this stage both balloons were popped and disposed of.

No further tests/experiments were carried out with the GENIE.A Further test was carried out with cylinder number 8 but before I get onto that I want to explain how these cylinders operate.They have 2 valves, TAP and TILT. The TAP is the main valve which you turn on then you press down on the TILT valve to release the gas.Now with the tap turned on I pressed down slightly on the tilt valve and gas was slowly released but a slight touch further and I got an absolute blast,(not much control),had I had the valve pointing in my mouth at this time I would most likely have done serious damage to my lungs (BAROTRAUMA). The TILT valve/balloon inflator can be removed but I needed the help of a spanner to slacken the nylon hex nut,I unscrewed it the rest of the way by hand.
    -----

*cont*

**So the scenario is that I'm lay on a bed cradling the cylinder, TAP open,I'm pressing down on the TILT valve and inhaling the contents and after about 12 seconds I lose consciousness and due to losing consciousness I also lose bodily function and due to losing bodily function I'm no longer able to press down on the TILT valve so the flow of gas ceases.In my opinion the only way to ensure uninterrupted flow of gas without having to touch the TILT valve is to remove it or jam it open in some way.**

Even if one was using the exit bag/hood method it is essential to get the gas flow rate right,too much pressure would result in the exit bag/hood blowing off ones head.Based on my research and testing it is my opinion that suicide by helium is not an easy method.

The final experiment we carried out was as follows and I want to stress that NOBODY should do this EVER,I was willing to take the risk,(that risk was partially based on 1 and 2 below). I am physically fit,I don't drink alcohol, smoke or take drugs.The test was carried out in a room in my home with the assistance of my friend.The room size is 9ft w x 10ft l x 8ft h with one door (78"x30") and one window (5ftx5ft) both door and window were shut (there is no air conditioning). The TILT valve was removed from cylinder number eight and a flow regulator was fitted and set at 15 ltrs per min.Although the cylinder I was using was the larger one which is capable of some 27 minutes running time this test was carried out for approx 16.66 minutes as if it was the smaller 0.25 cubic mtr cylinder.We set a webcam up in the room pointing to the upper half of the bed,I lay on the bed cradling cylinder,the opening of the gas flow reg was about 7 or 8 inches from my face.The situation was that every 5 seconds I was to raise my left hand to the camera to signal that I was conscious,my friend was outside the bedroom door watching on a monitor,should I fail to raise my hand my friend would intervene.

This experiment was completed and I felt no ill effects at all,I did wonder if I would feel some delayed symptoms the day after but again nothing.I will say that the only thing I did feel was a little aching of my left hand but I think this was due to the continual 5 second signaling to the camera,it was a long 16 minutes. I was a little edgy at the outset but knew that my friend was at the other side of the door and should I have failed the hand signal he would have terminated the test immediately.Again DO NOT TRY THIS!!!!

I am aware that some would be of the opinion that the test we carried out could have proved dangerous.My life long friend who assisted me is from a medical background,means of resuscitation were in place.

1)The first thing the helium wants to do when released from the cylinder is to rise rapidly into the atmosphere,it is much lighter than air,sound travels through helium 3 times faster than it does through air.

2)In my opinion this method of self deliverance without the use of exit bag/hood is a non starter,the added 02 rather defeats the object.

Given my research into the inquest of Mrs Leyland and the tests/experiments I carried out and the possibility of the added o2 (in the case of Mrs Leyland) I am not convinced of (cause 1b). Sorry to repeat myself here but NO PHYSICAL EVIDENCE was produced in court (no photo,no description of colour) and NO TEST for helium was carried out at autopsy.

An inquest is there to provide answers,this inquest raised more questions than it ever gave answers.
    IMO had the coroner called on a jury,given the lack of evidence to support cause 1b, they would have returned a verdict of 'open'.

My research doesn't stop here.Both my friend and I have holidays coming up,when we return we are going to see if it is possible to fill some of the blanks from when we saw the doorstepping of Mrs Leyland to her being found deceased at the Marriot.Should we have any success I will return and share with you and your readers.

I wish Mrs Leyland eternal peace.

Thank you Ros.

Re: HUTTON AND THE HELIUM RESEARCH BY A NUTTER

Post  Sykes on Tue May 31, 2016 4:28 pm

From Myths with thanks.
    Police alert
    Postby Rob1 » Tue May 31, 2016 3:31 pm

Please everyone, I think the English police should be told about some person who is experimenting with dangerous suicide methods of gassing like Brenda Leyland and to anti Mccann members @rosalindahu & @fiorifan are encouraging them to do this.

This is VERY DANGEROUS INDEED. There are websites dedicated to methods of suicide but there is no place for this on the Mccann discussions. Someone could die tragically with these experiments. Also, the antis will blame K+G undoubtedl.
    These two Mccann trolls are praising this person for doing it :s_sad

This is too dangerous. It has gone too far when people are making reenactments of suicide to see how close they can achieve death without dying.
    The police should be alerted before there is another tragedy.

Post  Sykes on Tue May 31, 2016 7:54 pm

The mad biddy has now posted up a long spiel re helium and Leyland's death.  Full post can be read at link.  
    Hi Ros. Before I commence I would just like to state that I did not know Mrs Leyland and never entered into any conversation with her on social media or elsewhere. In recent months I have been researching the inquests of Mrs Leyland. I have studied the findings of the inquest and I have questions to ask. Here’s a brief summary.
    xxxxhttp://cristobell.blogspot.co.uk/2016/05/was-brenda-leylands-death-really-suicide.html

In case you were unaware of who 'Robert Carlisle' is, try a hater found guilty of abuse of her aged parents. Sykes

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:43 pm