A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

TRAVESTY OF JUSTICE AS AMARAL WINS LIBEL APPEAL

Sykes
    Sykes

TRAVESTY OF JUSTICE AS AMARAL WINS LIBEL APPEAL - Page 2 Empty Re: TRAVESTY OF JUSTICE AS AMARAL WINS LIBEL APPEAL

Post  Sykes Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:32 pm

And every time Amaral is mentioned in the media people google his name and find my Truth of the Lie blog - as of just now 5,978,767 have read the online book, and that's only one place you can find it - there's Anna's blog, of course, who did the translation and I don't know how many hits she's had. There are also other places to find her translation.
    That's over €6,000,000 you lot owe his publishers, then.

GONZO DOESN'T OWN THE COPYRIGHT.

His publishers do, and it's their money he's been merrily giving away. He's beautifully hoist by his own petard - he cannot claim for imaginary 'damages' from the McCanns because of it, and neither can the publishers.

Indeed, the only person G & P have a claim against is Amaral himself.
    Sykes
    Sykes

TRAVESTY OF JUSTICE AS AMARAL WINS LIBEL APPEAL - Page 2 Empty Re: TRAVESTY OF JUSTICE AS AMARAL WINS LIBEL APPEAL

Post  Sykes Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:48 pm

Quote from: jassi on Today at 08:22:48 PM
    Page 34 ? well buried, then.

Most readers go straight from page 3 to the sports section.
    Oh God, don't they realise it's an ad for tomorrow?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:00 pm

Well if Mr Amaral needs any proof to start suing the McCanns for libel and damage to his reputation, if the Sun publishes anything that smears him now, it's perfect timing for evidence to launch that lawsuit, wouldn't you think?
    What on earth have the McCanns got to do with whatever the Sun chooses to publish? These bizarre people seem to have NO concept of how the real world works.

Personally, I would say he's brought this down on his own head, by threatening so many people - including the UK media. He should stick to lapdogs like CdM and Hounder Donn.

Get 'em Gonçalo ‏@abuseofpower 3h3 hours ago
    Amaral & 4 PJ officers who worked on #mccann case being interviewed on Portuguese TV at 11.30 tonight & he is going to "tell everything."
    Oh God, not again. Let me guess.

GOVERNMENT INTERFERENCE.

PS - it's not proper Portuguese telly. It's CartofMuck cable telly.

Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:16 am

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/7100537/Sick-Brit-trolls-pay-50k-to-cop-who-accused-Maddie-s-parents-of-lying-about-abduction.html
    Sick Brit trolls pay £50k to Portuguese cop who accused Maddie’s parents of lying about daughter’s abduction
    A GoFundMe page was set up in April last year to help cop overturn the libel ruling

BRITISH trolls paid £50,000 to help a Portuguese cop overturn a ruling that he libelled Madeleine McCann’s parents.

Goncalo Amaral, 57, was ordered to pay Kate, 47, and Gerry, 48, half a million euros after accusing them of lying about Maddie’s abduction.

Then a GoFundMe page to support the broke police inspector was set up last April.

Founder Leanne Baulch, of Birmingham, quit after it was taken over by an anti-McCann “fan club”.

Tony Bennett, 67, of Harlow, Essex, who has clashed with the McCanns in court, was among the donors.

Others included Brigette Barnes, a supporter on pro-Amaral websites, and Marian Greaves, who wrote to a star asking him to put in £10,000. The fund shut after raising £52,000.

Amaral made a fortune from The Truth of the Lie, a 2008 book containing the claims, but his assets were frozen after his 2010 libel loss.

The McCanns, of Rothley, Leics, who deny his claims, planned to use the payout to help find Madeleine. She vanished aged three in the Algarve in 2007.

That's actually worse in the long run than a scandal, it directly links Amaral to the hate squad.

Comments from Myths with thanks.
    scoobydoo » Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:29 pm
    Oh dear, did the trolls forget to give the payments directly to the lawyers so now because of his campaign against the McCanns he made fifty thousand he wouldn't have made if the McCanns hadn't sued him? How much would the book have made on its own in that time?
    Chinagirl » Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:36 am
    Pity, in my view, that the Sun didn't highlight the supposed donation from the Met officers, together with the comment they are purported to have made, despite the fact they themselves (Met officers) are investigating the Madeleine matter, and the senior investigating officer has publicly stated that neither the McCanns nor their friends are persons of interest.

I would really like to get to the bottom of this. Was it a genuine donation or a fake? Perhaps a question should be directed to the commissioner, or even the home secretary?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:34 am

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/663868/MaddieMcCann-libel-Human-Rights-Court

Maddie libel battle to go to Human Rights Court

THE legal battle between Kate and Gerry McCann and former Portuguese police chief Goncalo Amaral may end with a face-to-face confrontation at the European Court of Human Rights.

By JAMES MURRAY
    PUBLISHED: 00:01, Sun, Apr 24, 2016

The final showdown in Strasbourg would come as a hefty financial blow to the loser but it would finally draw a line under the legal wrangle, now in its seventh year.

Speaking from her office in Lisbon, Mr and Mrs McCann’s lawyer Isabel Duarte said the case had become “political and toxic”.

When asked whether it could go all the way to Strasbourg, she replied: “Of course. I don’t know if that will happen but it is possible.

He’s prepared to take whatever steps are necessary to protect his freedom of speech and his reputation
    A source close to Mr Amaral

The couple sued Mr Amaral over claims he made in his book, The Truth Of The Lie. He was forced to take early retirement while investigating Madeleine’s disappearance in Praia da Luz on the Algarve nine years ago.

Last week he won a significant victory in his efforts to restore his reputation when Portugal’s Appeal Court found in his favour.

The decision overturned a lower court’s ruling ordering him to pay the McCanns almost £400,000 for alleged libel over claims he made in his book, that Madeleine had died in apartment 5a of the Ocean Club in May 2007.

He has insisted the theory came from information in the original police files. He also claimed he had the right to express his opinion on the case after being removed from the investigation in October 2007.

Ms Duarte has been instructed by the McCanns to fight the appeal court’s judgment at the Supreme Court in Lisbon.

If Madeleine’s parents lose this challenge they face a double legal whammy as Mr Amaral has signalled his intention to sue them for damages to his reputation, potentially putting at risk some of the £746,152 in the McCann’s Maddie Fund.

If it goes to the European Court of Human Rights, the legal bills could be astronomical. The court encourages parties to reach a “friendly settlement” but a lengthy and costly hearing seems likely.

A source close to Mr Amaral said: “He’s prepared to take whatever steps are necessary to protect his freedom of speech and his reputation.”

Meanwhile, copies of his book are expected to go back on sale in Portugal this week. The McCanns said in a statement last week that they were “disappointed” by the ruling from the Appellate Court.

The statement added: “We will continue to defend ourselves against this libel and the search for our daughter.

“We will be appealing to the Portuguese Supreme Court.”
    Oh, Amaral's got a 'reputation' all right, but it's not one any sane person would want to defend.

It's a bit of a black mark on Portugal that the McCanns should have to go so far to protect the most basic, genuine, rights of their missing child, and themselves, but anyone that follows Portuguese news knows that this is far from the only perverse ruling that that country has produced.

IMO, the basic rights of citizens in any democracy - the presumption of innocence, the protection of the law in a 21st century European nation - trump any bizarre 'right' Amaral thinks he has to head up an ignorant, shrieking lynch mob.

So maybe it has to go to the ECHR - for the sake of EVERYONE in Portugal.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:08 am

Just one of the many haters that is inciting its fellow-haters to spam the Sun. Do they seriously think no-one knows that the very first person to post is Admin on MM, and the translator of Amaral's bookie wookie?

Oh, sorry, I mean a 'member of the public'.

But well done haters, you're proving that there is indeed an organised hate campaign against the McCanns in the UK, directly connected to Amaral.

Extremely clever and shrewd move on the Sun's part. They had to know if they printed this article it would result in many many comments taking issue with it. And in so doing, the comments have provided the reading public with even more information... case in point: sick trolls paid for Amaral's defense...point raised in comments: members of the British police forces also contributed. case in point: sick trolls paid for Amaral's defense... point raised in comments: only because the McCanns froze all of his assets and he was unable to pay for his appeal otherwise.

And it goes on.
    By printing a story that appears on the surface to be anti-Amaral, the Sun has in fact opened up the public's eyes to more and more details, thanks to the comments the story has drawn.
    Anna Silvestro is 'the public' is she? Paul Rees is 'the public'? Do they seriously not grasp that the media knows perfectly well that orders go round the hate sites to spam comments, and that it's only the same haters, over and over again?

Hate group:

Siobhan Feely
    Siobhan Feely https://m.facebook.com/story.php...
    Like · 10 hrs
    Siobhan Feely
    Siobhan Feely Sun FB page ^^^

Hate group:

Rizzo Esther
    44 mins · Kirkby in Ashfield
    does the sun have a Facebook page? can we all say in a comment we won't ever be buying the sun again. no need for slander . just don't give a reason? just a thought?

we won't ever be buying the sun again You totally moronic fool, do you think the Sun gives a f*ck if you and your numpty friends don't buy it?  Grow up, idiot!!!! Sykes

Hate group:

Hollie Naughton they have posted the british trolls story it was 10 hours ago, you have to scroll down a bit but its there, I'm going to leave my opinion anyway

Hate group:

12 mins
    Rizzo Esther
    Rizzo Esther put my ten penneths worth on it. with all the comments why is it not right that the sun justifies all it prints and answers questions?? not even good enough for chippy wrappers now.

And on and on it goes. 'Members of the public' my ar@e.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:13 am

Helen Baxtor ‏@Blamhappy · 20m20 minutes ago

So Amaral also believes the investigation will be archived... #McCann
    The UK doesn't 'archive' child abductions.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:08 am

"Investigate the cremated body thesis" Gonçalo Amaral calls for analysis and reconstruction.

By Sergio A. Vitorino, Tania Laranjo

Gonçalo Amaral, former coordinator of the Judicial investigating the disappearance of Madeleine McCann in May 2007, in the Algarve, of course: "With the failure of all research and millions spent, we just wanted to discredit our line of research [ Maddie died accidentally and parents hid the body], it is time to refocus the investigation. "

Gonçalo Amaral said yesterday the CM that is now in Portugal," start with the reconstruction that was never made ​​and the laboratory analysis of evidence ever were truly analyzed, as the hairs on the back of your car where Madeleine fluids were found. " the investigator in the reform states that it is necessary to follow leads as the" incineration Madeleine's body in a coffin of a British súbdita "and access to medical records girl in the UK, which has never been allowed.

Ler mais em: http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/nacional/portugal/detalhe/20160424_0930_investiguem_a_tese_de_corpo_incinerado.html
    What complete, total pish.

1. It was Amaral himself that halted plans for the first 'reconstruction' - any 'reconstruction' now would be utterly pointless.

2. Statements from Madeleine's family doctors are in the police files. What else does he want or need?

3. For the millionth time, it is a matter of record that there were no 'body fluids' in the hire car, least of all from Madeleine McCann.

Is Amaral being thick on purpose, or does he actually not understand the forensic reports?

As for babbling about imaginary cremations, coffins and shadows - one can only assume that the booze has finally damaged what little brain he ever had beyond repair.

Finally - none of it is any of his business. It ceased to be his business when his employers kicked him off the case, and it is way past time Amaral pulled on his big boy pants and accepted that.

Though I suppose he's making a cushy living iby exploiting Madeleine McCann with his horrible inventions and lies.
    Sykes
    Sykes

TRAVESTY OF JUSTICE AS AMARAL WINS LIBEL APPEAL - Page 2 Empty "If you are going to lie at least check back at what you wrote before you put your foot in it"

Post  Sykes Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:44 am

From Myths with thanks.
    sal » Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:30 am

McCann 'supporters' and the Sun shown up again in this tweet from Leanne Baulch: "@TheSun I didn't quit. I removed my name as organiser after receiving threats of harm from #McCann supporters"

@jontait42 @QUEENdePORTUGAL @19Barbara57 @PJ_GA I handed the account over as I need to focus on my studies, work, and my young daughter x ‐ Wed Aug 26 2015
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:57 am

Last night Amaral appeared on an internet prgram, not sure if TV or radio:

One of Hoho's numties has been translating gems from his display last night:
    Isabel Oliveira
    Isabel Oliveira Media , government Bd parents made it impossible for police to work calmly abd they conditioned and harmed investigation
    See? I knew he'd blame GOVERNMENT INTERFERENCE, he always does. Now, what else is there?
    Isabel Oliveira
    Isabel Oliveira GA is not thinking about suing the parents . He says that's not what matters at the moment
    Oh, doesn't Amaral fancy having to explain himself in the High Court in London?
    Isabel Oliveira
    Isabel Oliveira There was a preliminary FSS report , that matched mm . The final report contradicts
    [/quote]
    Lord save us, has Amaral still not grasped that?

Isabel Oliveira Mrs Fenn sees DP at apartment entrance on afternoon of the 3rd (evening)
    Pity Mrs Fenn is no longer with us, her seeming ability to see through concrete might have been useful. Anyway, so what?
    Pamela Copetta Ossandón No, he said he wants to sue them but in this moment he has other things to worry about

Lorraine Holden Cheers Pamela x

Pamela Copetta Ossandón
    Pamela Copetta Ossandón Because suying them is going to be complicated by the fact that they are in the UK  
    And he'd get short shrift bleating about his non-existent 'honour' in London; all his dirty little secrets would come out in court then.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:28 am

marian greaves1 minute ago
    EXCUSE ME !! I did no such thing writing to a celebrity asking for £10,000 I wrote to many asking if they could donate but I didn't specify amount, Please show me a copy of the letter you have, that shows this, if you are unable to please amend the article to Marian Greaves contacted many celebrities asking them to support the campaign, which is the actual fact of what I did.
    Marian Greaves
    to Gary Barlow
    May 18, 2015 ·
    Dear Gary
    We are writing to you to ask for some support in any way you can over a matter we are trying to resolve. We know you must receive thousands of requests for help but please read the whole letter through before dismissing it.
    We are part of a large group of people trying to find a sense of justice and an end to the farce of the Madeleine McCann case.
    As you must be aware, the case has now been going on for 8 yrs she was reported missing in 2007 and hasn't been seen since.
    Within an hour and a half without ensuring the Police had been informed the Media and Government were contacted and posters made of her using a photograph of when she was two and the pin prick iris fault embellished to look much bigger. Either to confuse the search as people would be looking for a child that looked much different or as Gerry said it was a good
    'marketing ploy' the photo said, look at me i am little and cute, please give, look at me i am little and cute and i have got something wrong with me, please give more.
    As you will be aware within eleven days a company was set up with very complicated articles in such a short space of time, not for profit so no corporation tax, allowing the directors to invest fund money in property, educational courses, and to lend money as an investment.
    Despite having a multi million pound company and access to the top lawyers and media in the world, instead of using those resources to employ outstanding detectives in the first year to find her, they employed disreputable ones who had no experience of missing children.
    The efforts of the fund or company has mostly been chanelled into litigation of the media or anyone who quotes what is in the Police files of both the Portugese and British Police that there was no evidence of an abduction.
    You must surely be aware that for the past 5 years they have been in a heated damages case with the Lead Detective of the investigation at the time over his book, Sr Goncalo Amaral.
    The McCanns have gone all out to destroy that man in every way possible, their PR feeding the British press with lies about a previous case of a missing child. What many people don't know is that childs mother Leonor Cipriano was making an appeal against her conviction and while this was happening the McCanns detectives Metodo 3 and Clarence Mitchell contacted the lawyer and asked them to get the other accused policemen involved to say it was all Sr Amaral's fault and they would get off with it. He was a reputable lawyer and refused so they found one who would. To this day, Sr Amaral is the only person in that case convicted off falsifying records, even though he didn't write them it was his men. A year later she admitted all of the claims of torture etc she made were false and her brother admitted they did kill the child even though her body still hasn't been found. Sr Amaral has not had the energy or finances to go back to court to clear his name as all of his time and money has gone into defending himself against the McCann's claims.
    When Kate and Gerry McCann started the damages case against him they had his assets frozen, Now wages in Portugal are about a third of what they are here so instead of perhaps being paid £75,000 a year it would be £25,000. As he retired early his pension wasn't as much as it should have been only one third so probably £8,000. He has only had half of that amount to live on in the last 5 yrs as half of his pension was frozen for the McCann's as was all of the money he was paid for the book as was half of his house. They wanted all of his house seizing and were told by the courts they couldn't that half belonged to his wife so Kate McCann told the lawyer's make him get divorced I want his house. But it was never about the money she says in public. Sadly they did split up and the house on a middle class estate (not millionaire as msm make out) is boarded up, unable to be sold as half of it has been seized by the court.
    This man should have been able to enjoy his retirement, and been putting his children through college. The only thing he is guilty of is causing the McCann's hurt feelings for writing the facts of the police investigation into Madeleine's disappearance in a book. For his sins he has been ordered to pay them half a million euros and he faces legal costs of about £300,000. He does not have a multi million pound company from public donations like the McCann's to take out law suits, super injunctions etc.
    We feel this man and in fact Madeleine and anyone who speaks against the McCann's have been so badly treated.
    Which is why we are asking you if you can help in any way possible. We have set up a fund to help toward his legal expenses (he will not accept help with his living expenses he feels as if it is begging and he is a very proud man)
    However although we are doing very well with this fund and are very proud of ourselves we are aware that really it is only a drop in the ocean. We are hoping that yourself or people you know may be able to donate anonymously as we are aware that people really don't want their names associated with this case for political reasons. Thirty people who are able to if they donated £10,000 would have it all sorted, it is guaranteed all money raised is going into his friends account so the McCann's will not be able to touch it.
    So please we implore you to help if you can and if not for whatever reason, pass this on to people who may be able and willing to.
    With Kind Regards
    Many many kind, decent, people on the Madeleine forums (not Trolls)
    TRAVESTY OF JUSTICE AS AMARAL WINS LIBEL APPEAL - Page 2 Screen27
    Greavesy Fanclub ‏@rapeymazza 10m10 minutes ago
    Marian Greaves is in direct contact with PJGA, Natasha Donn & Sofia Leal... she's quite the little networker, I am sure you'll agree #McCann
    Is she, now? I do hope the Scrounge Fund isn't going straight to Lovely Sofa, the wife Amaral was supposed to have divorced, but apparently hasn't.
    In reply to TheSunNeedsGagging
    Greavesy Fanclub ‏@rapeymazza 4m4 minutes ago
    @LondonGirls107 u stated LB started the fund-she didn't.She fronted another way 2 donate.Marian Greaves = involved with REAL fund #McCann
    Is she, now? Absolutely fascinating - and sounds like something the Sun might be VERY interested in. Follow the money, and all that.
    Sykes
    Sykes

TRAVESTY OF JUSTICE AS AMARAL WINS LIBEL APPEAL - Page 2 Empty THE SUN SAYS ....

Post  Sykes Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:18 pm

For Madeleine’s sake...

THE trolls funding a shamed cop’s right to lie about Kate and Gerry McCann are a new level of weirdo.

They gave £52,000 to a man whose blind prejudice may have wrecked any initial chance of finding Madeleine.

Now, after his libel appeal win, they may have destroyed all hope for good.

Talking up conspiracy theories is one thing.

Wrecking the search for an abducted child is another.
    Sykes
    Sykes

TRAVESTY OF JUSTICE AS AMARAL WINS LIBEL APPEAL - Page 2 Empty Daily Mail - British trolls paid £50,000 to help a Portuguese policeman fight his libel suit against Madeleine McCann's parents, it has emerged.

Post  Sykes Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:13 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3556119/British-trolls-paid-50-000-help-Portuguese-policeman-fight-libel-suit-against-Madeleine-McCann-s-parents.html

British trolls paid £50,000 to help Portuguese policeman fight his libel suit against Madeleine McCann's parents
    Goncalo Amaral previously ordered to pay McCanns £395,000 in damages
    But a court has overturned libel conviction after former inspector appealed
    It has emerged that anti-McCann 'fan club' helped pay for his appeal case
    By JULIAN ROBINSON FOR MAILONLINE
    PUBLISHED: 12:00, 24 April 2016 | UPDATED: 12:00, 24 April 2016

British trolls paid £50,000 to help a Portuguese policeman fight his libel suit against Madeleine McCann's parents, it has emerged.
    Former police chief Goncalo Amaral had previously been ordered to pay Kate and Gerry McCann £395,000 in damages in April last year after accusing them of lying about their daughter's abduction.
    But that libel conviction has been overturned by a court in Portugal after Amaral's appeal was upheld.

A GoFundMe page was set up to help pay for the police inspector's appeal - but the page was later taken over by an anti-McCann 'fan club', according to Antonella Lazzeri of the Sun on Sunday.
    Pro-Amaral supporters boosted the fund to £52,000 before the fund was shut, the newspaper reports.

Last week the parents' Lisbon lawyer Isabel Duarte said she intended to fight the appeal decision at the Supreme Court, but had not yet assembled her legal arguments.
    Amaral was part of the police investigation into Madeleine's disappearance from a vacation home in Portugal's Algarve region in May 2007, days before her 4th birthday. In 2008 he published his book about the case called 'The Truth of the Lie.'

The McCanns sought 1.2 million euros in damages from Amaral, saying they were 'totally destroyed' and 'depressed' by Amaral's allegations and felt 'ashamed' that they might appear to have been to blame for their daughter's disappearance.
    The couple, who denied the policeman's claims, had vowed to spend the pay out on the search for Madeleine.
    Portuguese police closed the case in 2008 because authorities had detected no crime, but British police are still looking into it. Madeleine would turn 13 next month.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3556119/British-trolls-paid-50-000-help-Portuguese-policeman-fight-libel-suit-against-Madeleine-McCann-s-parents.html#ixzz46kGZ7EP6
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    Sykes
    Sykes

TRAVESTY OF JUSTICE AS AMARAL WINS LIBEL APPEAL - Page 2 Empty Totally delusional Hutton claims McCanns destroyed her reputation and writing career

Post  Sykes Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:44 pm

Michael Walker ‏@walkercan1000 19m19 minutes ago
    @RosalindaHu @K9Truth What business is it of yours what #mccann s do?
    Cristobell Author
    ‏@RosalindaHu @walkercan1000 @K9Truth they destroyed my reputation and writing career, I won't stop til the truth is exposed. #mccann

What reputation? What writing career?
    Michael Walker @walkercan1000 @RosalindaHu @K9Truth Evidence please? #mccann
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:51 pm

From Myths with thanks.
    scoobydoo » Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:16 am

The fund isn't at risk because he can't sue the fund. The fund could have a billon in the bank and he could be awarded a tenner and he still couldn't get a penny from the fund.

But I don't see how he could sue, and it would be against the human rights act to sue someone for sueing him as it stops their right to take legal action. They can say what they want about him in court documents.

Besides which any attempt to sue them will undermine his own defence.

Personally I hope they sue him in the UK courts for libel now the antis claim he gave permission for his book to be published there.
    scoobydoo » Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:42 pm
    I've just twigged why out of all the things the sun could have slagged Amaral off about they chose trolls paying his legal costs. He can't sue the mccanns, but he could apply for costs. However his legal bill is going to have been covered by the donations so he won't get awarded any. So the silver lining to the injustice of this ruling is that the trolls have potentially saved the mccanns tens of thousands. I hope the trolls scrimping and saving is worth it to them now they know it stops the mccanns paying out.
    Quite. Also, he's been inciting them to read the ILLEGAL translations for free. The only person the publishers can look to for 'damages' is Amaral himself.

Last edited by Sykes on Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:55 pm

Comment from another forum, thanks.
    BTW - there's something all his cult that want The Truth - I'm a Liar published in the UK appear to have forgotten.

THE MCCANNS ARE NOT THE ONLY VICTIMS OF AMARAL'S MALICE.

There are screeds of lies from him about the FLOs, his chapter on Robert Murat is hair-raising, he makes malicious allegations about British citizens in high-profile positions all through it, including UK police officers - he lies, and lies, and then lies again, about dozens of people.

Maybe Amaral's many UK victims could bring some kind of class action against him?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:32 pm

TRAVESTY OF JUSTICE AS AMARAL WINS LIBEL APPEAL - Page 2 Offwro10

Oh, so it's not a 'hypothesis' any longer, it's now an 'official work', is it? Has anyone told the Attorney General of Portugal about this?

And what on earth is that gobbledegook about the 'English language'? He does know that there are all sorts of different countries in the world, with their own laws?

Man's an utter moron - every time he opens his twisted mouth more crap falls out.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:57 pm

Chris Roberts ‏@Chris_Roberts23 3h3 hours ago
    @TheSun Before you continue to libel Snr Amaral you should read his excellent book and the #mccann PJ files. Until you do, shut the feck up
    As usual, hatertrolls fail to grasp that, like us, most of the media have read what Amaral himself describes as the badly translated copies on the internet. The most basic fact-checking, and comparison with even the amateur translations of the files, reveals that Amaral is a compulsive liar, smearer and fantasist.

Does it never occur to them that actually, the media knows far, far more than they do?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:42 pm

From Myths with thanks.
    The sick fecker who took Madeleine McCann has destroyed multiple lives but that's who the McCann weirdos are really defending. Has there been any other case where a group of strangers had a fundraiser which would ultimately serve to protect a child abductor who is possible also a p.a.e.dophile and/or murderer?
    Because that's what is happening here IMHO.

Sykes
    Sykes

TRAVESTY OF JUSTICE AS AMARAL WINS LIBEL APPEAL - Page 2 Empty Birmingham Post: Birmingham fund paid Portuguese cop £50k for legal battle with Madeleine McCann’s parents

Post  Sykes Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:04 pm

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/birmingham-fund-paid-portuguese-cop-11233605

Birmingham fund paid Portuguese cop £50k for legal battle with Madeleine McCann’s parents
    13:16, 24 APR 2016 UPDATED 13:16, 24 APR 2016
    BY JEANETTE OLDHAM
    Goncalo Amaral received the cash after fundraising page was set-up by Leanne Baulch

A Birmingham fundraising appeal paid a Portuguese police officer £50,000 to help him overturn a libel ruling from Madeleine McCann ’s parents, it has emerged.

Goncalo Amaral, 57, was ordered to pay Kate, 47, and Gerry, 48, half a million Euros after falsely accusing them of lying about their three-year-old daughter’s abduction.

A GoFundMe page to support his legal appeal was set up last April by Leanne Baulch, 22 and from Birmingham.

The website page stated the fund was created “as a quest for justice and backed by supporters from all over the globe, in solidarity, friendship and above all, in the interest of furthering the investigation of the case into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.”

Ms Baulch later quit the campaign after it was taken over by an anti-McCann “fan club”.

Yet the fund still raised £52,000 before closing and it has now emerged the money was paid to the former police officer, whose assets were frozen after his 2010 libel loss.

Kate and Gerry have now instructed lawyers to take their legal fight against Amaral to Portugal’s Supreme Court.

If that final ruling goes against them, they will receive no damages from the man they blame for botching the original police investigation.

A source close to the couple from Rothley, Leicestershire, said: “They are seething over the ruling.

“It just drags on and on. As yet they’ve still not received a penny from him in libel damages.

“The timing couldn’t be any worse, just a few weeks away from the anniversary of Madeleine’s disappearance.
    Sykes
    Sykes

TRAVESTY OF JUSTICE AS AMARAL WINS LIBEL APPEAL - Page 2 Empty Amaral’s libel win opens Pandora’s Box on national television says rabid anti McCann

Post  Sykes Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:16 am

http://www.algarvedailynews.com/news/8605-amaral-s-libel-win-opens-pandora-s-box-on-national-television

Amaral’s libel win opens Pandora’s Box on national television

Created: 24 April 2016 by Natasha Donn

A new ‘mood’ has emerged following the successful appeal by former PJ inspector Gonçalo Amaral against €500,000 libel damages awarded to the parents of missing Madeleine McCann. For the first time “serious figures” formerly connected to the government and PJ are questioning the political pressures that effectively shut-down the original Portuguese investigation - allowing nothing to move forwards other than the abduction theory.

Without naming names or pointing fingers, it is clear that Amaral’s victorious return from the cold of litigation has paved the way for less-than-habitually-guarded discussion.

While here CMTV screened a four-way interview late on Saturday night which threw up the issue of ‘plausible leads’ nipped in the bud in the early days - as they simply did not fit with the abduction profile - in Edinburgh former ambassador and human rights activist Craig Murray has weighed onto the scene, outlining the sort of pressure that Portugal had to contend with.

“I am going to come straight out with this”, he wrote in a post following news of Amaral’s court victory. “British diplomatic staff were under direct instruction to support the McCanns far beyond the usual and to put pressure on the Portuguese authorities over the case.

“I have direct information that more than one of those diplomatic staff found the McCanns less than convincing and their stories inconsistent. Embassy staff were perturbed to be ordered that British authorities were to be present at every contact between the McCanns and Portuguese police.

“This again is absolutely not the norm. On a daily basis more British citizens have contact with foreign authorities than the total staff of the FCO (Foreign & Commonwealth Office). It would be simply impossible to give that level of support to everybody”.

John Buck, Murray’s direct boss in the FCO when he was head of Cyprus Section, was the British ambassador in Portugal when Madeleine went missing in May, 2007.

“He and his staff were concerned by contradictions in the McCann’s story”, Murray continues. “The Embassy warned, in writing, that being perceived as too close to the McCanns might not prove wise. They demanded the instruction from London be reconfirmed. It was.”

Murray’s post does not dwell on the reasons for this “far beyond usual” support, but he concedes “that it might have put some psychological pressure on the Portuguese investigators and prosecuting officers in their determinations”.

Talking on CMTV in the early hours of Sunday morning, former PJ director Manuel Rodrigues left little doubt that it had.

In a one-hour “special” which went out between 11.30 and 12.40, Rodrigues and former Minister for Internal Administration Rui Pereira both lamented British interference which, Rodrigues concedes, may ensure that “blame” in this apparently unsolvable nine-year-old mystery “dies a spinster”.

Why a faithful reconstruction of the night of Madeleine’s disappearance was never achieved he still does not know, he explained.

“Someone stopped it. Don’t ask me to name names. We have already talked about all the assistance the (McCann) couple received from people directly connected with the British government. We have talked about the British government and the British police. I can’t interpret it any other way”.

Rodrigues referred to the “pure ingenuousness” of Portuguese authorities, allowing forensic tests on evidence recovered to be allowed to take place in a British laboratory so that there was no whiff of uncertainty.

In the first report, 15 alleles* out of 19 that made up Madeleine’s DNA appeared, he said.

Then, in a second report, all the alleles had “disappeared completely”.

Amaral too had his moment to outline some the ‘plausible hypotheses’ that emerged in the early days as his team shifted its focus from the likelihood of an abduction.

A late-night sighting of three figures entering Luz church with a large bag coincided with the existence of a coffin inside the church, he said, into which Madeleine’s body could have been placed.

The coffin - holding the remains of an elderly British resident - was taken the following day for cremation in the Alentejo.

Amaral stressed nonetheless that the book ‘Maddie: The Truth of the Lie’ that the McCanns have sought to ban is not ‘his truth’ - nor indeed factual truth - but the opinion of the PJ in September of 2007 when it became clear their efforts were about to be archived.

Since that time - and even when Scotland Yard became involved in 2011 and vowed to ‘peel back the layers’ of the mystery as if peeling an onion - none of those original lines of investigation have ever been revisited, resulting in the situation in which millions of pounds have been spent getting nowhere, or as Amaral put it: “going down a one-way street”.

That the four-way interview went out at such a late hour suggests CMTV is still being careful about how it presents this case, but Amaral’s ‘victory’ for freedom of expression would appear to have lifted the lid on a Pandora’s Box shut tight from mainstream media for almost nine years.

In UK, the Sun leaked a lurid colour page promising an exposé on “Maddie Cop’s Sick Secret” on Sunday morning.

It turned out to be nothing more than the rehash of an ‘Amaral-bashing’ story by the Express a year before in which British people donating to his legal expenses were tarnished as ‘online trolls’.

But it served to highlight that ‘pressure’ in Britain to stick to the abduction theory and demonise everything else could still be at work.

(* An allele is a variant form of a gene. Some genes have a variety of different forms, which are located at the same position, or genetic locus, on a chromosome. Humans are called diploid organisms because they have two alleles at each genetic locus, with one allele inherited from each parent.)
    Anything Craig Murray is involved with is highly suspect Sykes
    Sykes
    Sykes

TRAVESTY OF JUSTICE AS AMARAL WINS LIBEL APPEAL - Page 2 Empty Amaral's latest half-witted babblings

Post  Sykes Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:31 am

From another forum with thanks for the comments.
    xxxxxhttp://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2016/04/investigate-incinerated-body-thesis.html

Anchor João Ferreira - I would like for you to tell us in detail your explanation for the disappearance of the body, you have a thesis..

Gonçalo Amaral - No, I don't have one.

Anchor - ... in this book...

Gonçalo Amaral - No, in that book there isn't anything concerning what we just saw me saying on the news piece that was shown. Because these are elements, these are information that appeared afterwards and were never investigated. It's just an hypothesis, and when considering that hypothesis...

Gonçalo Amaral - No, I don't have one.
    As he has NO frigging clue about anything, maybe he should consider it's time to STFU. Or would that mean losing the worship of these half-wits that hang on his every word, and hand money over to him.

Does he even grasp what he's saying?

What a stupid, horrid, man! And if he keeps on like this, it's only a matter of time before imaginary bodies hidden in imaginary cremations turn into the Yew Tree Theory. Or even worse, the Volcano Theory.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:35 pm

Farhana ‏@spacesheepy 16m16 minutes ago
    @K9Truth @jannietle Perhaps same car #mccann hired later was used to transport & dispose of fridge and its contents b4 using blue bag?
    Yes, and the fridge and the blue bag were then stuffed in the coffin, too.

I suppose we really should congratulate Amoral on finding a whole new market for utter garbage - the terminally stupid, nasty and gullible.

Bohden Chalawaka Should email the Sun this for their next headline ... Trolls vow to raise 10 times that amount next time pacman emoticon
    Like · 19 · Yesterday at 20:06 · Edited
    Joy Savage
    Joy Savage I said so on the sun's fb

TRAVESTY OF JUSTICE AS AMARAL WINS LIBEL APPEAL - Page 2 Savage11

And they've the nerve to pretend to be 'members of the public' - no wonder the Sun and others call them TROLLS.
    Jan Sabin Not to worry its not needed as Portugal have opened Pandoras box and a new investigation is getting started via Portugal police
    No, it isn't. Brown-nosing citizen churnalist Natasha Donn is the only one talking bollox about 'Pandora's box' - all the non-hater world saw was Amaral yet again making an arse of himself with absolute garbage about coffins.

In the real world, the PJ re-opened the case some time ago, and were particularly interested in burglars - that is how we found out that the PJ had DNA from the assaults on children in the PDL area. The assaults the Amaral-worshippers denied ever happened.

At the time, the Portuguese mods on MM made it crystal clear that the PJ are NOT interested in the McCanns:

TRAVESTY OF JUSTICE AS AMARAL WINS LIBEL APPEAL - Page 2 Claws_10

Now, Amaral can carry on gibbering about coffins from now till Kingdom come, it's never going to make that shite be true. Or him anything other than a disgraced, perjuring, ex-cop.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:56 pm

Re: Does the European Court of Human Rights, Indeed, Beckon?
    « Reply #227 on: Today at 08:06:27 PM »

Quote from: ShiningInLuz on Today at 05:52:42 PM
    I find this interesting.

Amaral's book 120,000.  TVI documentary 2 million.

Having read the book, it pushes the limits but stays just the right side of the dividing line, IMO.

Having seen the documentary, it goes over the diving line, IMO.

Some of the TV appearances by Amaral strike me as way over the line.  Body added to a coffin in the dead of night, then cremated, as per the last CMTV show.  I really don't understand how one can say something like that without producing supporting evidence.

I dare say the court case only considers actions up to a certain cut-off time, but if I were a moderator on the forum of life, Mr Amaral would be on naughty points by now.
    Montclair:  Regarding the coffin thesis, it was the anchor man who kept insisting on the topic and it was obvious Gonçalo wanted to talk about other things. It was a possibility brought up in the investigation because someone reportedly saw two figures carrying a bag near the church late one night. Any police force has the obligation to look into any leads, no matter how ridiculous the may seem to us. He certainly did not cross any line.
    Montclair doesn't seem happy, making excuses and waffling - like one or two others. IMO, something is wrong - though it may be as simple as Amarak going on a massive bender.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:25 pm

From Myths with thanks.
    SUN REPLIES TO HAVERNS ADMIN

Postby sal » Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:13 pm
    Get'emGonçalo Today at 20:10

A CMOMM facebook admin has received a reply to her complaint from the Sun.

Thank you for taking the trouble to write and express your concerns about the above story.

If you are a regular reader of The Sun you will be aware of the support the newspaper has given to Mr and Mrs McCann over the years since their daughter Madeleine disappeared.

The newspaper believes that the little girl was abducted and it has every right to express that belief.

The Sun is also appalled at the despicable online campaign that has seen vile messages about the McCanns posted on websites. Those are the people that are being described as ‘trolls’.

We know that many of the people who contributed to the fund supporting Mr Amaral have also posted nasty messages, therefore it is reasonable to describe supporters in this way.

The outcome of Mr Amaral’s action was reported fairly and accurately so Clause 1 of the Editor’s Code of Practice has not been breached as regards accuracy.

The newspaper is entitled to describe the nasty online campaign against the McCanns as being supported by ‘trolls’ so there is no breach of the Code here.

You may not like the description but the Editors’ Code does not cover matters of ‘taste; Newspapers have the editorial freedom to publish what they consider to be appropriate provided that the rights of individuals are not unjustifiably infringed. The McCanns have been unfairly accused of criminal acts by supporters of this campaign and the newspaper believes that this can be reasonably described as ‘trolling’.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:08 am