A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

ANOTHER 'JOURNALIST' HAS CONTACTED THE WORST OF THE ANTIS - SO THEY CLAIM

Sykes
    Sykes

ANOTHER 'JOURNALIST' HAS CONTACTED THE WORST OF THE ANTIS - SO THEY CLAIM - Page 3 Empty Re: ANOTHER 'JOURNALIST' HAS CONTACTED THE WORST OF THE ANTIS - SO THEY CLAIM

Post  Sykes Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:42 am

Anthony Bennett ‏@zampos 4h4 hours ago
    @abuseofpower SOUSTERGATE message was from @Sousterrugby. He denies it. So who did it? @JillyCL, @real_zm_? My money's on @QUEENdePORTUGAL

Anthony Bennett ‏@zampos 3h3 hours ago
    @abuseofpower So the SOUSTERGATE plotters are @QUEENdePORTUGAL, @JillyCL, @real_zm_ & @Sousterrugby? Anyone else? #WhatWereTheyUpTo? #McCann

Anthony Bennett ‏@zampos 3h3 hours ago
    @abuseofpower Disclosure of all contacts between @QUEENdePORTUGAL @JillyCL @real_zm_ @Sousterrugby & #BrianKennedy would be useful #McCann
    I see the Ugly Sisters are still bosom pals.

ANOTHER 'JOURNALIST' HAS CONTACTED THE WORST OF THE ANTIS - SO THEY CLAIM - Page 3 Mcf10
    Sykes
    Sykes

ANOTHER 'JOURNALIST' HAS CONTACTED THE WORST OF THE ANTIS - SO THEY CLAIM - Page 3 Empty Re: ANOTHER 'JOURNALIST' HAS CONTACTED THE WORST OF THE ANTIS - SO THEY CLAIM

Post  Sykes Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:00 am

The creation, development and growth of THE NASTY NETWORK

Post Tony Bennett Today at 9:41 am

OK, so...

Hutton on Jill and me: 'Scum'
    Poulton on CMOMM: 'Cess-pit'
    Poulton on me today: 'Crank'

And so the abuse goes on.

Isn't what we see going on here the development over the past 15 months or so of a NASTY NETWORK of individuals who associate primarily to undermine the work being done here by members of CMOMM? - and has nothing whatsoever to do with the main stated purpose of this forum, researching what really happened to Madeleine McCann.

Clearly the Mark Souster episode was another attempt to embarrass and undermine CMOMM, because there is no way on earth he had any hope whatsoever of getting a McCann-sceptic article into 'my' paper, the Sunday Times. Anyone who thinks he did have such a chance is fooling themselves and everyone else.

Whoever sent that Direct Message (come on, will someone own up) was being deceitful, was lying, was attempting to con us here on CMOMM. So they too are part of the NASTY NETWORK trying to destabilise CMOMM. So that includes Isabelle McFadden & JillyCL as more members of the NASTY NETWORK.

But we've now seen more members of this NASTY NETWORK emerge - the people who on FB and Twitter back their heroes Hutton and Poulton - folk like Ben Thompson, Zora McCartney and Paul Rees, all of whom use aggressive and, well, nasty language in their tweets.

You would think all these people in the NASTY NETWORK would be pleased that there exists a forum with thousands of threads of information, research and informed discussion AND has far more guests and members than any other Madeleine McCann discussion forum - with nearly 50 new members having joined in the first 10 days of this month.

It looks on the surface like a simple case of spite, jealousy and envy.

But maybe with the involvement of McCann Team member Brian Kennedy, Murdoch man Mark Souster and serial con-artist Isabelle McFadden, and Poulton being contactable at sky.com and clearly on some sort of contract with the Murdoch empire, it could be something more sinister than that.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:17 am

From Myths with thanks.
    Rob1 » Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:13 am
    There are many attacks on Tony Bennett now. One in particular is disturbing and perhaps he will seek a lawyer? Certainly he should make a screenshot of the Cristabel tweet implying him as a '#kiddy diddler' (pedophile?) if he makes her angry. False accusations of this nature should always be taken seriously as many are made in revenge, but can sabotage the integrity of those that are genuine. I think this is the same person who made offensive remarks about Brenda and her family. Similar to saying that she killed herself to hurt the Mccanns and to protect some strangers she met online and that her sons should be proud of these actions.

The Mccann debate gets ridiculous now. Very dirty and desperate.

As for Rugbyman, I think he has had a close escape. The exposure of some messages saying he is 'sceptic' and having 'vouching' intimacy with Isabelle McFadden and Jillycl (two loud women who are suddenly shy), is not as big a transgression as it might have developed.

Perhaps his eyes have been opened?

Add this one

Cristobell Author – ‏@RosalindaHu

Criticise my dead mother @zampos and I will tear you to shreds. You have been warned. #uwontlikemewhenimangry #McCann #kiddydiddler
    2:25 p.m. - 11 Oct 2015

ANOTHER 'JOURNALIST' HAS CONTACTED THE WORST OF THE ANTIS - SO THEY CLAIM - Page 3 Screen29
    Chinagirl » Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:56 am
    Given how often Bennett has himself accused totally innocent people of heinous crimes (McCanns, Murat, David Payne), I find it hard to have any sympathy for him now.

However, Hutton's threat is pretty much beyond the pale, but not surprising given her unsavoury character.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:10 am

JillyCL ‏@JillyCL 19m19 minutes ago
    @Honeyblade1S Hi Honey, please will you knock my name out of your tweets mentioning Bennett or Havern. It has zero to do with me. #McCann
    JCL still trying to deny her pawprints are all over this. Doesn't she know that greptweet doesn't do 'forgetting', and that anyone can see she was chummy with Souster? And was supposed to Vouch for him?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:36 am

Off her bloody head. She's ranting away on her bog, in the comments, and wailing all over that bloke:
    Anonymous11 October 2015 at 21:33
    If I remember correctly you (Ros) said that you didn't bother reading bennett's comments anymore and wouldn't be commenting on him anymore!

Rosalinda, Cristobell Hutton12 October 2015 at 11:02
    21:33 Whilst I am able to ignore most of Bennett's attention seeking antics, I will not let him get away with destroying other people's work and hounding people off twitter. The man is a 'troll' in the true sense of the word, in order for HIS 'work' to be the definitive word on the Madeleine case, he must destroy the work of everyone else. 'The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing'. (Edmund Burke).

His collaboration with Richard Hall has not been a success. Just as people don't want to read his rambling sermons, they don't want to watch 4+ hours of videos that take forever to get to the point. If Bennett has invested in these videos and was hoping to make a fortune, then I would imagine he is very disappointed indeed. His Madeleine Fund didn't make him rich either. My sympathies lie with Richard Hall, he has been well and truly hoodwinked.

Bennett fears Sonia's documentary, because, in a nutshell, it will knock the socks off his own. Sonia works in the MSM, and that fact alone consumes him with envy, no-one is asking him onto Sky TV to comment on current affairs. Sonia is popular with the general public, people want to hear what she has to say, Tony has an audience of 2, 3 tops, if his polls on CMoMM are anything to go by.

The current smell of burning martyr that emits from Jill's forum is once again a manufactured product of Bennett's twisted mind. He has interpreted the casual enquiry of a journalist as a fiendish plot to 'get him' devised by none other than Rupert Murdoch himself.

To justify his absurd claim, both he and Jill Havern, are now laying the blame for Brenda Leyland's death at the door of Sky News, the media outlet, rather than at the door of Gerry (I want an example made) McCann and Jim (lets get them all in the dock) Gamble. Once again, he and CMoMM have lost the plot and are focused on shooting the messengers.

Watching twitter these past few days, has been like watching the Brenda Leyland tragedy all over again, as Bennett, Jill Havern and the low lives from Stop the Myths, hound and persecute Mark Souster relentlessly, to the point where they have driven the poor man off twitter. It is a sickening spectacle and one that I won't stand by and watch in silence.

Should add, whilst Bennett and Havern were lifting my tweets in seconds, there was one that they pointedly ignored. I wonder why that was?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:24 pm

Post Tony Bennett Today at 12:05 pm
    whatsupdoc wrote:

It's all very well to know your enemy but I don't want to see pages of reports of all and sundry which probably won't give a useful lead to discovering the Truth.
    Wise words, no doubt, @ whatsupdoc.

Yes, 'know your enemy' is an important principle, especially where there's a sort of war going on.

But the whole point of this thread is that we have discovered new enemies.

Two Direct Messages were sent to the forum-owner on Wednesday 7 October, purportedly by a Rupert Murdoch journalist, and that is hugely relevant to the case as a whole, when we look e.g. at how close Clarence Mitchell has been to the Murdoch family and at how Rebekah Brooks forced Operation Grange - to mention just two of many connections.

Souster has denied sending these two messages.

So as yet we don't know precisely who has been playing dirty tricks on CMOMM. And it is absolutely natural for us to want to know precisely who has.

What we do know on the record concerns us a great deal:

Souster, if not a friend of Brian Kennedy, has done a number of articles about him over the years, and has been tweeting and possibly in other forms of contact with Isabelle McFadden and JillyCL for a year at least.

Isabelle McFadden has been in direct contact with Souster since early March 2014 and boasts of conversations with Brian Kennedy also going back to early 2014.

A forum like CMOMM needs to know the full story of why these DMs were sent, by whom, and what the true purpose of them was.

You may not want to read any more about this @ whastupdoc, but it's clear that many people. like new member Barry Sutton, ARE deeply interested in this act of deception and want to know more.

I just checked, and in the 3 days this thread has been running, it has been viewed over 12,300 times - an average of nearly 200 views every single hour, night and day, over the last 3 days.

That's a high level of interest in anyone's book
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:00 pm

A very good question from another forum with thanks.
    Why has there never been condemnation from Hutton and the sisterhood for what McFadden did to the late Brenda Leyland?

It's a matter of record that McFadden befriended Leyland, posing as a so-called 'pro' using the name Kiki - Morais, among others, caught her red-handed.

Why no condemnation for those sick games? Or is anything the coven does for amusement acceptable?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:15 pm

From Myths with thanks,
    Rob1 » Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:06 pm
    scoobydoo wrote:
    I am going to admit I'm lost. I don't get what the latest troll fiasco was trying to achieve. It seems the trolls suffer from a chronic lack of intelligence coupled with too much time and an over inflated sense of importance.
    As for Rosalinda Hutton's accusation against Bennett, what really gets me is the term she used. She really belittled victims of sexual abuse.
    You are 100% correct Scoobydoo. It belittles victims of sexual abuse when insults such as these are used so casually.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:44 pm

JillyCL ‏@JillyCL 8m8 minutes ago
    @LoveRandomleigh @KRotcepsni Think whatyou like, if it makes you happy. This latest melodrama.is nothing to do with me. #EgoWars
    Says she, who is a Named Voucher.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:14 pm

Rothley Pillowcase™ @RothleyPillow
    @SousterRugby A funny thing happened on my way to the forum of #McCann tag last week Just as isa-gob went quiet > you stopped following me!

2/2 All this #Soustergate nonsense must be put to bed asap We must pretend it never happened. Coz it's causing anxiety #Allegedly #McCann

Friends, fellows and depraved entities on #McCann tag Lend me your specs! I can't read the SS's in my DM box But isa-gob is NOT a happy lady

@KRotcepsni @alfibab3 @McCannCaseTweet It pains me to say this, but you've hit the nail on the head there But re puce, my jury's out #McCann

@KRotcepsni @alfibab3 Overnight DMs rec'd ce matin were erm basically TELL EVERYONE ON #MCCANN TO SHUT THE FK UP ABOUT ISA-GOB & CO :-))
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:42 pm

From Myths with thanks.
    Hael » Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:08 pm
    Tony Bennett Today at 12:07 pm
    @pennylane wrote:
    All these verbal missiles going back and forth. It's like watching the Jerry Springer Show.
    Point taken, @ pennylane - and I personally take on board the observations of lazzeri-lies-in-the-sun on the same issue yesterday.

However, this thread is continuing because someone purportedly on our side seems to have been involved in a rather dirty trick.

Twitter is full of it this morning and several sources are saying that Isabelle McFadden has sent out a stream of Direct Messages ordering her remaining supporters to try and shut down all mention of 'Soustergate'. The consensus on Twitter is that she organised and possibly perpetrated this dirty trick, yet both she and JillyCL, the ones supposed to 'vouch' for Mark Souster, deny all knowledge and remain silent:

1. val ‏@ Val__34 16h16 hours ago
    #mccann Shilly [Jilly CL] has always "vouched" for Mcbadden's integrity in the past. Yet doesn't she state Mcbadden had nothing to do with #Soustergate?

1. val ‏@ Val__34 2h2 hours ago
    @ JillyCL #mccann Whilst you're here, can you confirm or deny that Mcfadden was behind #Soustergate?

Souster-gate is like bubblegum under McFaddens shoe. Every attempt to remove it, just gets it [strands] stretched out but still stuck. Absolute hell to get rid of.
    Sykes
    Sykes

ANOTHER 'JOURNALIST' HAS CONTACTED THE WORST OF THE ANTIS - SO THEY CLAIM - Page 3 Empty IS THIS PINK BUCKET'S LAST STAND? THIS IS BETTER THAN MONTTY PYTHON, LOL

Post  Sykes Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:28 pm

ANOTHER 'JOURNALIST' HAS CONTACTED THE WORST OF THE ANTIS - SO THEY CLAIM - Page 3 Jilly%20denial%201_zpsjlxeorqw

ANOTHER 'JOURNALIST' HAS CONTACTED THE WORST OF THE ANTIS - SO THEY CLAIM - Page 3 Jilly%20denial_zps3yiwlynv
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:07 pm

Irisheyes smiling ™ ‏@LoveRandomleigh 3h3 hours ago
    Has @JillyCL confirmed if Isa-troll set up yet, regarding #Soustergate or are we to presume they're in on it together? #McCann

Irisheyes smiling ™ ‏@LoveRandomleigh 3h3 hours ago
    Why is Isa-troll DM'ing her followers, TELLING them to stop talking about #Soustergate ? #McCann
    She knows she's been rumbled?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:22 am

From Myths with thanks.
    tigerloaf » Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:58 pm
    Rob1 wrote:
    There are many attacks on Tony Bennett now. One in particular is disturbing and perhaps he will seek a lawyer? Certainly he should make a screenshot of the Cristabel tweet implying him as a '#kiddy diddler' (pedophile?) if he makes her angry. False accusations of this nature should always be taken seriously as many are made in revenge, but can sabotage the integrity of those that are genuine. I think this is the same person who made offensive remarks about Brenda and her family. Similar to saying that she killed herself to hurt the Mccanns and to protect some strangers she met online and that her sons should be proud of these actions.

The Mccann debate gets ridiculous now. Very dirty and desperate.

As for Rugbyman, I think he has had a close escape. The exposure of some messages saying he is 'sceptic' and having 'vouching' intimacy with Isabelle McFadden and Jillycl (two loud women who are suddenly shy), is not as big a transgression as it might have developed.

Perhaps his eyes have been opened?

Add this one
    Cristobell Author – ‏@RosalindaHu

Criticise my dead mother @zampos and I will tear you to shreds. You have been warned. #uwontlikemewhenimangry #McCann #kiddydiddler
    2:25 p.m. - 11 Oct 2015

It really is difficult having read Hutton's pitiful book not to criticise the mother who abandoned her child to the preying monsters she describes. Why would any mother throw their offspring to the monsters like that? Was the mother feckless or self-centred?

However the content of the book also makes it very clear that the criticism should be tempered by an understanding of why she abandoned this horrific child. Possibly the only honesty in the book comes in those sentences where this ghastly woman describes what a ghastly child she was.

In her drug-addled brain she probably believes she is some kind of writer and has a following. The reality is she is a figure of fun who like many other online trolls (and we have to remember just how she revelled in telling the world how much she enjoys her disgusting online behaviour) is actually utterly friendless and relies on the interaction of Twitter and the like for her social activity.

Very sad.
    The Gold Bullion Man ‏@DaSteelManUK 3h3 hours ago
    I think @zampos has the same problem as I do. When we show little interest in a woman, that woman turns scorned and aggressive #McCann

Probably very close to the truth. ANOTHER 'JOURNALIST' HAS CONTACTED THE WORST OF THE ANTIS - SO THEY CLAIM - Page 3 3077217049 ANOTHER 'JOURNALIST' HAS CONTACTED THE WORST OF THE ANTIS - SO THEY CLAIM - Page 3 3077217049 ANOTHER 'JOURNALIST' HAS CONTACTED THE WORST OF THE ANTIS - SO THEY CLAIM - Page 3 3077217049
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:11 pm

Bennett's picked up on the Symington stuff - he'll be chewing over this for weeks.
    Re: Journalist from Rupert Murdoch paper, The Sunday Times, breaks ranks and offers to tell the truth about Madeleine McCann in his newspaper
    Post Tony Bennett Today at 1:38 pm

This comment has appeared elsewhere, the details of which are below
    To be absolutely accurate Souster is connected rather closely to Symingtons with Algarve connections

The Symingtons are related to the Murats, so could this be another Murat connection?

The links here are proving very interesting:

1. Brian Kennedy and Mark Souster - rugby connection for a decade or more
    2. Mark Souster and the Symingtons - to be explored
    3. Mark Souster and Isabelle McFadden and JillyCL (defends Murat strongly) - all involved in Soustergate
    4. Member here cloak'n'dagger/Magnum on MMM/'blondie'/Frances Gallagher - also defends Murat strongly and is strong McFadden supporter
    5. Mark Souster and Isabelle McFadden - talking to each other since early 2014
    6. Brian Kennedy and Isabelle McFadden - have each other's phone numbers and had a number of 'phone chats
    7. Member of CMOMM here, sweetex = McFadden fan.  

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:28 am