DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

A MESSAGE FROM SYKES

Sykes

A MESSAGE FROM SYKES

Post  Sykes on Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:57 am

Yesterday, some accusations were made about me by a certain person.  I am refuting these as set out below.

1.  Sykes is a member of JATYK2

No I am NOT.  I have never been and will never be a member of any other forum than this one.   End of.

2.  Sykes is a thief, he/she is stealing my property and making money from ads on his/her site.

A total fabrication; I see no 'copyright' labels on her blog, I always make sure her name is displayed.  As for plagiarism, bullshit.  I do not alter in any way, shape or form her posts, I attach a link so others can go and read her blog - should they feel so inclined.   As for the 'making money' accusation - I suggest she reads the comment posted on here re ads etc.  

Of course there are ads on forums. Because it has to be paid for somehow, and few people can afford to pay for the hosting. Which is why the hosts put ads on forums. Duh.

That she doesn't even seem to know that the money goes to the hosts, is a fair demonstration of just how grossly ignorant she is, and why she is going to land herself in very hot water one of these days.

The money goes to the owners of the main site, I merely run a free forum, and anyway I don't need the pittance I would get from ads on here.   And I don't take kindly to threats, such things work both ways.

Finally, I would like to thank those posters who tried to point out the error of her ways, greatly appreciated.   Sykes.

Re: A MESSAGE FROM SYKES

Post  Sykes on Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:06 am

I have just received information that this person has decided I am a well-known poster on, I believe, Twitter. Most interesting. A year ago I was accused of being Pam Gurney, which was a load of bollocks, as is the latest load of cr*p. Many thanks to the sender of this information, and for giving me a good laugh. Sykes

Current date/time is Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:18 am