DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

CRISTOBELL/HUTTON'S LATEST HATE-FILLED RAMBLINGS PART 2

Sykes
    Sykes

CRISTOBELL/HUTTON'S LATEST HATE-FILLED RAMBLINGS PART 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: CRISTOBELL/HUTTON'S LATEST HATE-FILLED RAMBLINGS PART 2

Post  Sykes on Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:58 am

Cristobell Author ‏@RosalindaHu 3m3 minutes ago
    @KDMoose @fcryan1 'Ads are unavoidable' ROFPML, they are the choice of the forum owner! #mccann
    Thick as very old sh*t!!  
    Re Forumotion, the Features:
    Free, easy to use forum hosting service.
    Create your own free forum at http://yourname.forumotion.com.
    Unlimited forum messages and users.
    Unlimited image and file uploads (per file restriction: 2MB).
    No ads or external branding on your forum.
    More than 3000 available forum skins.
    Choose between popular forum platforms – phpBB2, phpBB3, punBB and Invision. You can switch them at any moment.
    Promote your forum in Forumotion directory of forums.  
    James Bradley ‏@James_D_Bradley 2m2 minutes ago
    @RosalindaHu @KDMoose @fcryan1 I dont get paid for the advertisin on my website or forum, its for from the FOC web space providers #mccann
    Cristobell Author ‏@RosalindaHu
    @KDMoose @KRotcepsni @fcryan1 @HiDeHo3 Forum owners must physically add gadgets to allow adverts - do the research. #mccann
    Cristobell Author ‏@RosalindaHu 3h3 hours ago
    @KDMoose @MissAnderson16 Sykes attracts hits and gets paid for the work he steals from others. That is theft. #parasiticscum #mccann
    CRISTOBELL/HUTTON'S LATEST HATE-FILLED RAMBLINGS PART 2 - Page 2 Mutton16

What a right paskudnik.  Sykes

She's so completely DUMB she hasn't even noticed who hosts the forum set up after she flounced from not-Bennett's, or that not-Bennets is also forumotion.

http://maddiemccannmystery.forumotion.co.uk/

@KDMoose @MissAnderson16 Prove me wrong, Explain how 'forumotion' works so earned income bypasses the hosts/authors.
    Who knew it was possible to be so completely pig-ignorant about how the internet works? The hounders must be in stitches about this - it will be a nice treat for Bennett when he returns from his hols.

What an Alte Makhsheyfe she is! I am looking forward to Bennet's return, for the first time we find ourselves on the same side. Sykes

CRISTOBELL/HUTTON'S LATEST HATE-FILLED RAMBLINGS PART 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: CRISTOBELL/HUTTON'S LATEST HATE-FILLED RAMBLINGS PART 2

Post  Sykes on Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:33 pm

Re: Twitter (News and important information only please)
    Post sallypelt Today at 6:48 pm

I don't know about other members, but over the last few weeks there isn't much, if anything, being reported about the McCann's. As the old saying goes, "the Devil makes work for idle hands". So to keep up the interest during these "quiet times" I decided to click on a link or two, on Twitter. What an eye-opener it has been.

One such link took me to a forum where someone with an id "Sykes" posts. There seems to be a war going on between Sykes and RH. However, I think that Sykes has RH sussed out and is exposing her for the hypocrite that she is. Take this post that RH has posted on Sykes forum:
    @KDMoose @MissAnderson16 Prove me wrong, Explain how 'forumotion' works so earned income bypasses the hosts/authors.
    How often, on this forum, when members have asked RH to provide the evidence to her sweeping statements, have they been told by her that she's not here to do other people's research, and for them to go and look themselves. Now, nothing rubs me up the wrong way like a liar or a hypocrite, and RH is a hypocrite of the highest order. Take this post by RH on her "blog" when asked to provide the evidence to her claims:
    "I do not lay out my research like a GCSE student in search of red ticks, that I leave that to others. I personally find other people's 'research' tedious, but if they feel they have to prove they have done the work, let them crack on".
    You couldn't make it up, could you?  
    Sallypelt:   You couldn't make it up, could you?
    Verdi:     That's just the problem - she does!
    Interesting stuff, I thank you for posting.  You can always tell when H-RH is caught out in her seemingly never ending works of fiction, she flounders and abuses and ROFLs and LOLs about all over the place.  In other words loses all manner of self control.

whodunit: It always burns me up when somebody puts forth a theory and then expects everyone to take their word for the facts they assert. No dear, it's up to you to back up what you say, not the other way around. If the person refuses then they shouldn't be surprised when they're left standing all alone with no credibility.  
    Just to say thanks to sallypelt, verdi and whodunit for your comments, we may disagree on many things but not always. Sykes

Post  Sykes on Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:24 pm

From her latest blog; putting it on here as it is directed at me personally.   Sykes

Note to Sykes:  You claim the money from the advertising on your site goes to the 'main owners' Forumotion.  An out and out lie!  Bloggers and forum owners have the option to have advertising or not.  The idea that you have advertising on your site for the financial benefit of a large, unknown corporation is absurd and you must be the only forum owner on the net who does that.  You have chosen to have advertising on your website, ergo, you have agreed to the conditions and you have physically added the gadgets to enable them.  You are fooling no-one, other than your fellow death dossier compilers on JATKY2 and Stop the Myths.  The amount may well be a pittance, but you are stealing it nonetheless.  The advertisers are attracted to your site based on the work you steal from others.  You are the lowest of the low in the blogger world and I hope, once people realise what you are doing that you receive the contempt you deserve.  

You have removed my Reluctant Dieter's blog and book excerpt, but you still have entire blogs that you have republished without my permission.  That is copyright theft.  As for my diet blog, it may well be of interest to your readers, but you didn't write it, did you?  And you certainly didn't ask my permission to put it on your website.

We bloggers put a lot of time and effort into our work in order to get 'hits' - for us it is a labour of love.  The only 'work' you do, is copying and pasting what we have written, and for this you are receiving advertising revenue.  You have even said in the past that you are putting my blogs on your website to prevent me from getting the 'hits', thereby of course, ensuring that the hits go to you.  By taking my blogs and my hits, you are stealing.  I am not mincing my words here, you are a thief and I am not going to tolerate it any longer.    
    This is getting dafter by the second.  
    You have even said in the past that you are putting my blogs on your website to prevent me from getting the 'hits', thereby of course, ensuring that the hits go to you.
    That is a lie, and you know it.   As for gadgets, what gadgets?    As the Mod on here, NOT Admin, I do not have authority to change anything re the actual running of the forum, only to vet possible posters, and see that the language etc  is kept clean.   We are an information forum, nothing more.   Sykes

xxxxhttp://cristobell.blogspot.co.uk - link to read the above, remove xxxx to access.
    Comment from another forum with thanks.

The hounders in particular must be in stitches over this stunning display of ignorance and stupidity, as Ms Havern posted some time back that she paid just under £20 a year to keep ads OFF her forumotion site.

Each and every one of the hounders knows how it works. They aren't suffering from the bizarre delusion that internet hosts provide server space to free forums out of the goodness of their hearts. What on earth does Mutton imagine generates the revenue which pays for servers, and IT professionals to keep those servers going?

Post  coco on Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:55 pm

loony off her meds again , is she ? lol!
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes on Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:03 pm

coco wrote:loony off her meds again , is she ? lol!
    Don't know, coco, but I am truly terrified - NOT.  Do you think she can hear the laughter of the gods - remember whom the gods would destroy they first make mad.    Sykes
    CRISTOBELL/HUTTON'S LATEST HATE-FILLED RAMBLINGS PART 2 - Page 2 4305578-%E7%AC%91%E3%81%84%E7%A5%9E

Post  Sykes on Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:20 pm

Comment from another forum with thanks.

She is, falsely and libellously, accusing dbiag of making money from ads. Therefore, Candyfloss and Anna Esse, among others, must be coining it too, by Hutton's logic.

I hasten to add that, like all sane people, we know that there isn't a word of truth in Hutton's malicious lies.

Post  Sykes on Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:25 pm

Post aiyoyo Today at 8:08 pm
    @snook wrote:
    She's threatening Sykes with legal action now. Apparently he's stealing her magnificent work to create traffic to his site! She is so thick she doesn't realise he posts her stuff ( with links) to ridicule. It's all good tho', she was one of the top 20 legal secretaries in the UK so she has access to the finest legal brains in the country.
    Her stupidity and self destruction on fine display..... at this going rate she's heading towards self combustion.

Brought it upon herself with all the drivel she spouts from her backside but she's too bigoted to realise she's hoisted by her own petard.

What will she need? A reputation-damage-limitation-control lawyer?
    Nice ones, aiyoyo and snook.   Sykes  
    CRISTOBELL/HUTTON'S LATEST HATE-FILLED RAMBLINGS PART 2 - Page 2 050f6904cdc030128944d73c096cf6ec789098-wm

Post  Sykes on Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:03 pm

Go get'em aka Ms Havern:

Nope shame on you Didn't you read her blog correctly aiyoyo? It's CMOMM that's self combusting.

Re: That Sonia Poulton documentary update 8 June: The detailed reponses of 'Tigger', Vikki Scott and Tony Bennett
    Post  aiyoyo Today at 8:41 pm
    @Verdi wrote:
    Just seen this chez Hutton

Cristobell Author ‏@RosalindaHu  22 hrs22 hours ago

Still munching that popcorn and laughing BB1? You have all been had and you are too stupid to know it.

She's not referring to the legendary 'documentary' is she?

Nah surely not, it's nigh on 10 months since the original announcement.. tic toc tic toc

She's probably referring to the legendary 'pocumentary' that has been teasingly serialised on the social media.

What exactly did she mean to convey when she said "you have all been had......"?
    Has she let the cat out of the bag - that SP has been leading her adoring sheeple down the garden path?   Likely this is another one of her infamous foot in mouth moments.....?

I can smell a Novice Prize for her patched artworks in the wind....

Post  coco on Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:13 pm

only thing combusting is Hutton's knickers from all the lies she tells CRISTOBELL/HUTTON'S LATEST HATE-FILLED RAMBLINGS PART 2 - Page 2 D91c1201bde81d11dc66973fb46304a1
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes on Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:10 pm

Thanks to Anonymous who sent me the screenshot. 

CRISTOBELL/HUTTON'S LATEST HATE-FILLED RAMBLINGS PART 2 - Page 2 Mutton18

So, she accuses me of making money from ads on here?   And what do I see on her blog?   Her words - "The idea that you have advertising on your site for the financial benefit of a large, unknown corporation is absurd" - are shown to be totally ridiculous.  Looks like ads to me.    Sykes

Post  Sykes on Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:28 am

Re post 23 above:
    aiyoyo Yesterday at 10:44 pm

Blog? Do you mean a certain public DIARY wherein a certain somebody airs her dirty linens (about her mental condition and what have you), and records her obsession with a certain male member here?

I have kept well clear from that open sewage-tank because of the odious stench there. The last time (ages ago) that I looked in there, I heard the ferocious barking of the distinctive bitch residing there.

If a certain novice pulp fiction novelist who's burning excessive fuel with her bitterness and maliciousness as if there is no tomorrow, speculates on this place self combusting, let's just say it's patently obvious she is projecting.

Of course she's thick as two bricks not to realize some people over yonder have been leading her by the nose from the outset to suit their purpose. She's the protagonist whose notoriety and notorious artworks they exploit on, to manage/operate a purported free voice sanctuary for Madeleine case, when in fact the forum that condones her notoriety is nothing but an internet cafe (sanctuary) for bitter members to gossip about this place.

Post  Sykes on Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:58 am

A very long post from another forum, which I am just putting up the link to access (remove xxxx to access).  The piece I refer to was posted by aquila and is a dissection of Poulton at the start and Hutton about half way down.   Thanks, aquila, for reminding us of this excellent piece. Sykes

xxxxhttp://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t11378p80-that-sonia-poulton-documentary-update-8-june-the-detailed-reponses-of-tigger-vikki-scott-and-tony-bennett#318950

Post  Sykes on Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:34 pm

I see today's ads on her blog are for PPI and intercoms and access. As another poster points out - the money must be pouring into her bank account! After all, it was she who announced that if you have ads on your site:

" .... you have physically added the gadgets to enable them."

It will be news to most that internet sites have 'gadgets', but who are we to argue? Hutton has pronounced and she is the Voice of God!! Sykes

Post  Sykes on Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:22 pm

Screenshot relating to post 18 above.   Sykes

CRISTOBELL/HUTTON'S LATEST HATE-FILLED RAMBLINGS PART 2 - Page 2 Screen18

Post  Sykes on Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:57 pm

Normally I would post this latest rant up in full, but I cannot bring myself to do so. She is trashing Kate McCann and blatantly accusing her of killing her own daughter so as to remove the one block, as she apparently saw it, between her and Gerry. It is a disgusting pile of hate and bile, quite sickening. And before anyone - and we know who will say that - says I am scared to post it up, go fly a kite!

Sykes   (remove xxxx to access the link)

xxxxhttp://cristobell.blogspot.co.uk/2015/08/accident-or-murder.html

Post  coco on Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:43 pm

she 's one sick puppy .
    Sykes
    Sykes

CRISTOBELL/HUTTON'S LATEST HATE-FILLED RAMBLINGS PART 2 - Page 2 Empty The Arbiter of Fashion speaks

Post  Sykes on Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:30 pm

The latest offering is up on her blog; as it's not about the McCanns I am not interested in posting it up.   If, however, you would like some pointers re dress style, etc I suggest you go and read it.  However, do sit down first, preferably on a large sofa as you may well roll off it as you shake immoderate with galloping hilarity.    She has moved on from diet and waistlines to fashion - good luck if you can find any pointers useful to you as you pop into Selfridges, M&S,  Liberty, Debenhams or Harrods with your sales vouchers or, if you are less than affluent, somewhere like Tescos, C&A or ASDA armed with her comments on what to buy/not buy.   Be careful though, you could end up looking like this.   Sykes

CRISTOBELL/HUTTON'S LATEST HATE-FILLED RAMBLINGS PART 2 - Page 2 MUTTONASMUTTON

Post  Sykes on Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:44 pm

Cristobell Author ‏@RosalindaHu 31m31 minutes ago
    @SafariSara @fcryan1 So are you Kate, Philomena or Trish? #pervertingthecourseofjustice #longprisonsentence #mccann
    Y A W N ....
    CRISTOBELL/HUTTON'S LATEST HATE-FILLED RAMBLINGS PART 2 - Page 2 B4037a24b6a8295418575fdd5b3010bf

Post  Sykes on Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:10 pm

Here we are, the latest load of bullsh*t from your favorite wannabe writer.    She is off again trashing the McCanns and attacking Tony Bennett, nothing new there.   Now, so we don't upset her equilibrium and start her screeching and foaming at the mouth again, I am not posting up the drivel in full, but giving you all the chance to access her blog and read it for yourself.    If anyone has trouble accessing it, let me know and I will put it up in its entirity.   And I ain't frightened of some middle-aged menopausal raddled bottle blonde, believe me!   Sykes

xxxxhttp://cristobell.blogspot.co.uk/2015/08/discussing-mccanns.html    (remove xxxx to access)

Now you have read it, I am attaching some pertinent comments from Mr Bennet's forum, and some succinct twits from the twatters.
    Re: Sonia Poulton on Murdoch's SKY News AGAIN - today (4 April 2015)

Tony Bennett wrote:

aquila wrote:  Ms Hutton has changed tack and is now 'writing for pleasure' without the usual need to stick in a couple of personal blogs and then a Tony Bennett hate blog. Ms Hutton is showing exceptional restraint for someone dedicated to trashing Tony Bennett and CMoMM.Er...o no she hasn't changed tack.  

Her deep need to attack this ever-popular forum and myself remains entrenched - and this was published today under the title: 'Discussing the McCanns':

Tony Bennett became the unacceptable face of those who did not believe the McCanns.  Taking on the case as investigator, prosecutor, Judge and Jury, he confirmed time and time again, that even the most reasonable of people who dared to question the abduction story were cut from the same hardfaced vigilante cloth as himself and thus we were all treated by the media with the same disdain and contempt.  Most of us had nothing to do with his 'Madeleine Foundation' (a way to steer donations to himself?), or his hounding of the McCann family and their associates but we were all tarred with the same despicable brush.  For the McCanns, Bennett was the gift that kept on giving, he gave them headlines during the quiet periods, provided evidence of harassment in their damages claim against Goncalo Amaral and invoked public sympathy for their cause.  Who could fail to feel sorry for them, Bennett's stalking knows no bounds.   However, the majority of McCann sceptics are nothing like Bennett.  They were drawn to the case through their sympathy for the little girl who's life was taken and who's image has been abused for this past 8 years.

So, most McCann-sceptics good; Tony Bennett bad - and the 'gift that kept on giving' to the McCanns.

She may have forgotten by now about the disastrous 2-page spread in Murdoch's Sun earlier this year in which she boasted of being 'a nasty anti-McCann bitch who gets a buzz out of squishing and attacking McCann supporters'.

At least one kind soul has responded with a defence of me - it wasn't me, honest!

1.   Anonymous 23 August 2015 at 14:12

One of your very best, Christobel...a superb over-view...with the exception of the slagging off...again...of Tony Bennett. He may be irritatingly OTT with his huge lists of important points, and he cannot always see that other people legitimately think differently, but he is doggedly trying to be 'Mr Relentless for Truth' in finding out what really happened...whether to Stuart Lubbock, Lee Balkwell, or Madeleine...and he has suffered for it.

candyfloss's forum helpfully has a prominent 'Sticky' page which enthusiastically directs members and guests over there straight to Hutton's blog posts, where they can carry on reading a seemingly continuous stream of anti-CMOMM and anti-Tony Bennett  posts.  
    Cristobell Author ‏@RosalindaHu 11m11 minutes ago
       Misogynists get a hit of dopamine every time they demean a woman - no wonder @zampos loves the bitch word. #gettinghisjollies #mccann

I didn't criticise the #mccanns when I was unsure because it would have been morally wrong. A concept Bennett and CMoMM will never grasp.

Cristobell Author ‏@RosalindaHu 4h4 hours ago
    Err Ladyinred, how dare you assume you know what I believe, like the rest of CMoMM you know sweet FA and assume way too much!

Cristobell Author ‏@RosalindaHu 8m8 minutes ago
    Ladyinred - at a time when donations were pouring in for Madeleine, Bennett set up his 'Madeleine Foundation' - go figure. #mccann

Cristobell Author retweeted Nikki Plummer
    He needs his 'cleverness' to be acknowledged, they all do, and that's what trips them up, lol. #mccann

CRISTOBELL/HUTTON'S LATEST HATE-FILLED RAMBLINGS PART 2 - Page 2 Empty DON'T CALL HER MUTTON!

Post  Sykes on Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:11 am

Rosalinda, Cristobell Hutton23 August 2015 at 19:05
    I agree, Tony Bennett's significance to this case has fizzled out as he becomes increasingly more ridiculous. However, as I get older (and wiser) I am becoming less tolerant, and today Mr. Bennett went one 'nasty bitch' too far.

There are indeed far more interesting aspects to this case, not least the psychological perspective. The dysfunctional characters in this case could fill an entire text book on human behaviour, and it is the study of that behaviour that is closest to my heart. At the age of 14, I set out on a lifelong study to discover what it is that makes people evil, nature, nurture or even need. This case has it all.

Rosalinda, Cristobell Hutton23 August 2015 at 20:19
    So the latest 'Mutton' missive in my spambox came from the disturbed mind of Verdi on CMoMM, lol. No surprises there. Here's a tip Verdi, I will not publish comments that address me as 'Mutton'. It's not funny, not clever and it is completely lacking in imagination. Your misery comes from yourself, neither I, nor anyone else can make you feel better, only you can do that. What I say and do has no bearing on your life, and although I am flattered that you think it does, it is actually more than a little creepy and it only serves to exacerbate the deep feelings of inadequacy that plague you. Get out and about, try to think of something else, even if only for a moment. Baby steps perhaps? But please, don't keep torturing yourself on my account
    Looks like she's up to her tricks again - cloning people who wouldn't touch her bog with a disinfected bargepole.
    Verdi (the real one)  Just had a look at that. To whom it may concern, please note it was not this Verdi that she claims to have censured on her latest blog for calling her Mutton. A figment of her rampant imagination or someone taking my name in vain - either way it aint me!

40+ years studying psychology is clearly an epic failure! Back to school for you girlfriend

Hutton Mutton never seems to tire of making up self-serving sh*t.

xxxxhttp://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t11153p500-sonia-poulton-on-murdoch-s-sky-news-again-today-4-april-2015
    Pages 51-53, read and enjoy (remove xxxx to access).   Sykes (who is really, according to Hutton Mutton, someone with the initials RG)

CRISTOBELL/HUTTON'S LATEST HATE-FILLED RAMBLINGS PART 2 - Page 2 Empty GOOD DISSECTION BY A BLOGGER RE HUTTON'S ATTACKS ON BENNETT

Post  Sykes on Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:11 am

xxxxhttp://l-azzeri-lies-in-the-sun.com/I_m_No_Expert.html
    Remove xxxx, access link then scroll down the page the article is about half way down.

Post  Sykes on Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:51 am

Cristobell Author ‏@RosalindaHu 9h9 hours ago
    @AdirenM His namecalling is daily and mostly ignored, today it was 1 'nasty bitch' too many. Nothing justifies him going after my family.

Cristobell Author ‏@RosalindaHu 9h9 hours ago
    @missjemmima your friend @zampos is no better than greenink, inciting hatred against my son and friend. Why? #madashell #mccann

Cristobell Author ‏@RosalindaHu 10h10 hours ago
    @missjemmima @zampos so his stalking and trolling of my family and friends is acceptable? Lets see what police think. #mccann

@zampos #incitementtohate #maliceaforethought Why have you put picture of my son and friend on your cesspit forum? #trollisillegal #mccann

@zampos WTF have my family and friends got to do with the #McCann case and justice for Maddie? Cease the stalking, you have been warned.
    Her local cop shop's going to have to install an electronic anti-Hutton warning system at this rate, first threatening me, now Bennett, wonder who's next on her list? Sykes

CRISTOBELL/HUTTON'S LATEST HATE-FILLED RAMBLINGS PART 2 - Page 2 Empty HUTTON NOW ACCUSING BENNETT OF THEFT - WHERE HAVE I HEARD THAT BEFORE?

Post  Sykes on Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:48 pm

@boredone12 @TeddyShepherd Why do you think @zampos called it the 'Madeleine Foundation'? #taketheblinkersoff #mccann

Cristobell Author retweeted
    Teddy ‏@TeddyShepherd 10h10 hours ago
    @boredone12 @RosalindaHu Bennett embezzled funds from the firm of solicitors he worked for & I know personally that he is a liar. #McCann

@boredone12 @RosalindaHu Re unpaid account said firm of solicitors
    But I settled it directly with Mr Bennett said the client
    Oh
    Did you now

===============

am ‏@boredone12 9h9 hours ago
    @RosalindaHu Do u have proof of @zampos "steering donations" from MF 2 himself? Uv gone down in my estimations now Ros. #cheaptricks #mccann

Cristobell Author
    ‏@RosalindaHu
    @boredone12 @zampos but if I believed the crazed religious zealot I would go back up in your estimation? lol #dreamon #mccann

============
    sam ‏@boredone12 10h10 hours ago
    @TeddyShepherd seems like a witch hunt to me. We're all on same side yet its tit 4 tat & smears that cant b proven #mccann @RosalindaHu

@boredone12 @RosalindaHu Oh but they can. That's the point. The bloke is a thief and a liar. Among many other things. #McCann

============

Teddy ‏@TeddyShepherd 9h9 hours ago
    @boredone12 Perhaps it's because I have been the object of Bennett's deliberate lies + a fekcing Creationist trying to take the piss #McCann

Cristobell Author retweeted Teddy
    Now comparing himself to Christ on the cross, 'they know not what they do' nearly choked on that one, lol. #mccann

Post  Sykes on Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:51 pm

sam ‏@boredone12 4m4 minutes ago
    @RosalindaHu So ur not going to answer about how much u got paid from @TheSun ? #mccann #hypocrit @TeddyShepherd

Cristobell Author ‏@RosalindaHu 2m2 minutes ago
    @boredone12 @TheSun @TeddyShepherd So who is paying you? #mccann

@boredone12 @TeddyShepherd 55 pages on CMoMM (and rising) on one thread (there are many) slagging me off - a tad OTT? #mccann

sam ‏@boredone12 3h3 hours ago
    @RosalindaHu Dont flatter yourself Ros. People are laughing, not in awe of you #mccann @TeddyShepherd

@boredone12 @TeddyShepherd yeh I know, the plain and ugly bitches in my fourth grade behaved in much the same way ; ) #McCann

Closeby ‏@HoveringCard 10m10 minutes ago
    @RosalindaHu @boredone12 Look, you should market yours & Poulton's TPV performance to Comedy Gold. How much did The Sun pay you? #mccann

Bugsy ‏@SuppDoc 7m7 minutes ago
    @HoveringCard @RosalindaHu @boredone12 An ounce of dope, a pouch of drum and a kit kat chunky. #McCann

Closeby ‏@HoveringCard 3h3 hours ago
    @SuppDoc @RosalindaHu @boredone12 Only an ounce of dope? She looks about 200lbs of dope to me. #mccann

====

Cristobell Author ‏@RosalindaHu 6m6 minutes ago
    @HoveringCard @boredone12 Ah, another one to help Miss 50p out. I'm guessing your the BOGOF? #mccann
    0 retweets 0 favorites

Closeby
    ‏@HoveringCard
    @RosalindaHu @boredone12 You win something off the bottom shelf. Your own book, under S & S's with the Andrex & Izal. #mccann
    Closeby ‏@HoveringCard 15h15 hours ago
    @RosalindaHu & talking of non-events where's your & motor-mouth's Poulton's expose then? That has to be the longest "edit" ever #mccann zzzz

Closeby ‏@HoveringCard 15h15 hours ago
    @vivienmiss @RosalindaHu << Pot, kettle. Your sole-selling to The Sun makes you worse than Bennett, tarnishing us all as trolls. #mccann

Post  Sykes on Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:17 am

Rosalinda, Cristobell Hutton25 August 2015 at 10:47
    Many thanks 18:45, I'm not really sure what the members of CMoMM are hoping to achieve by attempting to incite such a frenzy of hatred towards me. It may be that want members of the public to attack me in the street, or as is more likely, they are hoping to push my 'fragile' mind to the point where I will in fact commit suicide. They are more than aware that I suffer from manic depression, my 'madness' is another stick with which to beat me, I suspect they nod off chanting 'go on do it, do it', they want blood, my blood.

Their hatred is of course completely illogical. None of them know me, but their lives it would seem, would be greatly improved if I were no longer around. But just like every person they hate to that extent, my existence or non existence won't make one iota of difference to them personally. They will still be filled with simmering anger, aggression and disappointment with their lives, and will simply turn that gut gnawing resentment onto someone else.

For the first few years it was aimed at Kate and Gerry McCann, and they could justify their behaviour by claiming their campaign was for justice for a little girl robbed of her life. Though, even then, part of them knew that their odious behaviour was unacceptable to most normal people, so they kept their identities hidden. They keep their identities hidden still, almost to the point of paranoia, the shame of exposure terrifies them, their fear of Sonia's documentary is eating them alive and they have nowhere to go with their anger.

Proof positive, undeniable.

CRISTOBELL/HUTTON'S LATEST HATE-FILLED RAMBLINGS PART 2 - Page 2 Screen46

Fortunately, I am able to stand back and observe from the perspective of an outsider looking in, I don't feel anger, so much as pity. I have always approached this case from human behavioural perspective, therefore (most of the time) I can look at it logically, because I can see and understand the reasons behind the dysfunctional behaviour.

Bennett however has an agenda that is even more murky than that of his little band of grim reapers. He wants (needs) to be seen as the avenger of Madeleine McCann (or road signs), or heck, anything that will prove once and for all, that he has been chosen by God to lead the people out of Sodom and Gomorra (he has an unhealthy obsession with all things sexually deviant). At the moment he is hanging Christlike on a crucifix, asking his father to forgive us (me especially), 'they know not what they do', he piously opines, but like the McCanns he can be saved by acknowledgment of his good works, and cash, lots of it. He had hoped to tap into the outpouring of generosity the name of Madeleine evoked, 'support me and she will have justice'.

That his delusions are encouraged is troubling, but he will be forgotten quicker than all the wannabe martyrs who have gone before him, he lacks the charisma of his cult leading predecessors, and when push comes to shove, no-one will be joining him on the cross. Just as the world saw through his 'Madeleine Foundation', they can see through him, and as you say 18:45, he will knife all the Judases in the back long before the cock crows.
    CMOMM (The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann) is at total war with Hutton and MMM (Maddie McCann Mystery) forum which was formed from ex-members of CMoMM.   The vitriol etc is non-stop and escalating.   Sykes

Last edited by Sykes on Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:18 pm