A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

YOU COULDN'T MAKE IT UP - BUT THEY DID!

Sykes
    Sykes

YOU COULDN'T MAKE IT UP - BUT THEY DID! - Page 2 Empty SUCCINCT COMMENT BY TIGERLOAF ON THE CURRENT INSANITY

Post  Sykes Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:45 am

From Myths with thanks to tigerloaf.
    tigerloaf » Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:57 am
    When I first looked at this case I realised that many of the most vociferous and nasty haters were so gullible that they would latch on to any crank with a daft idea to peddle. Even when ice-cold water is poured and the basis of the crank's idea washed away these people cannot see how stupid they have been. And still it goes on. Gullible fools being taken for rides by those who enjoy playing silly online games.
    Sykes
    Sykes

YOU COULDN'T MAKE IT UP - BUT THEY DID! - Page 2 Empty Re: YOU COULDN'T MAKE IT UP - BUT THEY DID!

Post  Sykes Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:30 pm

The famously-stupid aiyoyo thought Bennett's unfunny spoof email was real....
    Wayback, Way Out then Way off ....(what is it going to be next?)
    It appears WBM's trade name has been changed twice now in a matter of a short few days.

There are zillion of active/interactive data passing through internet every nanosecond so unless one went looking specifically for certain thing, there is no hell chance of Internet Authority (whatever that is, I have no clue) knowing that WBM is having housekeeping problem (so to speak) at the precise point in time of it happening?

The other thing is, software/system error abound and in common occurrence in and among the zillion website hosts, not something that would attract immediate attention of Internet Authority (unless you are under their active surveillance) you would think, let alone warrant their interference to the extent that they would take the liberty to change one's preferred trade name willy nilly (even if that's within their right to do so, surely they would issue warning/s first?).

Given that the problem is a very minor one - 'software bug or human input mistake' -easily fixable just by a few strokes on the keyboard, it seems odd that WBM had attracted the timely attention/intervention of Internet Authority and had their trademark/tradename suspended.

The other thing I find odd is: how did WBM hear of Canada 12? Are they reading forum/fora?
    You'd think their primary concern would be that of - to put right the records for sake of integrity, and not if they got forum poster's gender right or not?
    Why had they singled out Canada 12's claim and reacted to it? I find that weird.
    Last edited by aiyoyo on Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:43 am; edited 2 times in total
    Sykes
    Sykes

YOU COULDN'T MAKE IT UP - BUT THEY DID! - Page 2 Empty Re: YOU COULDN'T MAKE IT UP - BUT THEY DID!

Post  Sykes Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:35 pm

Re: Claim by 'Stevo' - "CEOP show Maddie is missing on 30th April 2007"
    Post worriedmum Today
    Just a random aside, but couldn't the 'missing fridge' story be explored using Wayback? Has anyone tried?

Lord have mercy! YOU COULDN'T MAKE IT UP - BUT THEY DID! - Page 2 3077217049
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:59 am

The case may not be of interest to Wayback, but I would have thought that with the amount of discussion on the internet about the company, their CEO might want to try and respond in order to try and ease any doubts the gen. public might have about the accuracy of their site.
    'Amount of discussion on the internet'? Have they any idea what a tiny, obscure corner of the internet this is? That a handful of conspiraloon haters trying to impress each other is of NO relevance to, well, anything much?

They really need to take off their hategoggles, see how utterly irrelevant their nonsense is.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:36 pm

The bore-a-thon is still ongoing, if anyone is suffering from insomnia. This is funny, though. In the course of one lump of conspiraloon hyperbole, Bennett announces:
    Last week, I hosted an event for the BCS and when somebody turned up to film it, I was absolutely horrified, because I don't like being the focus of any sort of attention.
    Since when?
    Inez Shoota! ‏@CaroleShooter 57m57 minutes ago
    I believe the PJ are in possession of the Wayback info on #mccann Nothing to do but sit and wait. If it's got weight they will nail 'em.
    Sykes
    Sykes

YOU COULDN'T MAKE IT UP - BUT THEY DID! - Page 2 Empty OPEN SECTION OF HATER FORUM WHERE YOU CAN COMMENT ON ALL THIS

Post  Sykes Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:31 pm

Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:52 pm

Hounder: Friday, 26 June 2015
    Hounded into silence?
    The concerns for our future are touching but mistaken. No, nobody is forcing us into silence or retraction.

The post about Twitter shenanigans was taken down after a week or two as was its predecessor on the same subject (the "crapping at Speakers Corner" post) because its purpose was accomplished and leaving it up lowers the tone of the Bureau.

The fact is that the Wayback lunacy has done what neither abuse nor Carter-Ruck ever managed. Reading it made us lose the will to live, let alone to post.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:43 pm

Forker:
    There is the possibility that CEOP were running a covert operation (these things are not unknown, particularly within the Met) that went very wrong and everything that has happened since has been damage limitation.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:10 pm

Re: Steve Marsden's WBM screenshot: The CEOP Home page for April 30, 2007 also refers to Missing Madeleine.
    Post cloak'ndagger Today
    Richard Henshaw wrote:
    Syn - I've been creating these crawlers for far too many years. Please look at the simple and logical outcome - Fact - the page exsisted on the 30/04/2007. Stop this madness!
    Syn you have an agenda .Do you want me to spell out who you are connected to ? You have been given instructions to debunk Steve's find at all costs ..

Care to spill the beans ?
    Well, everyone knows what cloak'n'dagger aka Blondie's agenda is - same as it always was. Games, tricks, WUM-ery and trolling.

I don't think it's ever going to dawn on any of that lot that they've been trolled; that would mean admitting that they've been talking utter sh*te for HUNDREDS of pages. And what that says about them.

Oh well, not our problem. As long as they're playing nicely, it's all good.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:29 am

From Myths with thanks.
    Postby urcrazy » Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:34 am
    My attention has been drawn to a thread at Havern's, which is most amusing. It displays perfectly the troubled mental workings of Syn, Denise Thomson. She is naturally keen for the daft buggers not to make bigger tits of themselves than they already have over the Wayback nonsense, and anyone can see why. It hardly shows them or their reasoning processes in a good light.

Of course Marsden devotees quickly jumped on her and claimed she's some kind of secret pro. In order to counter this she pulls out her trump card -

SHE S*****D MARTIN GRIME'S BROTHER !!!!

lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!

Such a shame they didn't find her various online personas before she cleaned them up, or they would have known she probably keeps the poor sap's name on an index card.

To back this up, she repeats a particularly boring Twitlonger in which she made a number of fantastical claims about the dogs and Grime, including alleging that information gained direct from SYP about Grime's retirement date is wrong.

She then posts a picture of 'Special Agent Grime', claims he has left the FBI, and that he is looking to help with 'pro bono cases'.
    And anyone who read the report into the inquiry into the Jersey clusterfuck knows how unlikely THAT is.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:10 am

Blondie with her magnum head on, stirring away on not-not-Bennett's site:
    One does not have to be a pro to have an agenda . Sometimes egos can play a part.
    Oh, they sure can - first word of truth that game-playing troll has ever said.
    Sykes
    Sykes

YOU COULDN'T MAKE IT UP - BUT THEY DID! - Page 2 Empty READ ALL ABOUT IT!

Post  Sykes Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:32 pm

YOU COULDN'T MAKE IT UP - BUT THEY DID! - Page 2 Stevob10

Paul Doyle Steve Marsden yo Steve what's the book ye wrote pls.. is it an expose kinda book?

Audrey Nayler Still waiting for his peerage to be rescinded.

Steve Marsden Faked Abduction Paul. Five years ago. It's about the Madeleine story but I included a chapter on establishment cover ups including Janner, Cyril Smith and the Jeremy Thorpe allegations.

Denny Cunningham can i buy yr book in UK Steve?? x

Paul Doyle oh you're the guy who has that website, ok cool, i came across it there a while back and saved it.. i'll buy the book on next payday wink emoticon

Steve Marsden No only online Denny.

Denny Cunningham grrr i will try to do it /i have a amazon acct now/ how much is it /steve

Steve Marsden Hang on a while Denny. I'm going to get it printed in the UK for under a tenner.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:58 am

They've found something new to squabble about:
    can you please link the screenshots pages
    because there is a 'fake doing the rounds' - i hope it's not that one you are referring to
    and yes i can prove to you it's fake
    Ooh-er, not a fake screenshot? Not Blondie's handiwork, one trusts?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:33 pm

YOU COULDN'T MAKE IT UP - BUT THEY DID! - Page 2 Hohowa10

Lizzy Hideho Taylor

I just spoke to Chris about the WBM issues to ask if there could be a further email about the reason the CEOP page appeared on April 30th. His response was that the email he sent to me initially was an acknowledgement of their error in the Timestamp (something to do with a 'subset') and that there really isn't anything else they can reply to.
    He has become aware of the 'speculation' but basically cannot respond any further and suggested that if anyone has any queries about anything regarding the error and if they feel that there may be major implications they should contact the police and he will furnish them with any information necessary.
    Translation for stupid forkers:
    Go and waste police time with this conspiraloon sh*te, I've had enough of you lunatics to last a lifetime.
    Also known as the Sex and Travel Option.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:35 am

Re: Steve Marsden's WBM screenshot: The CEOP Home page for April 30, 2007 also refers to Missing Madeleine.
    Post Nuala Today at 11:19 pm
    @ Tony Bennett

Many thanks, BUT, if I was asked the wrong question, and the answer was:

"Thousands of URLs got given the wrong date"...

...then I would have supplied the correct date.

As a non-tecchie, I would now throw it out to those who say this was a genuine 'capture' on 30 April to fully explain how so many URLs can be given the 'wrong' date.

If 'a faulty sub-set' is the answer for the above, i.e. a faulty sub-set keeps on referring later URL searches back to 30 April all the time, I can accept that as a reasonable answer.

But I would still want to know if this faulty sub-set had affected other data on Wayback - by the sound of it, thousands of alleged Wayback 'captures' are all in error and therefore can't be relied on. And the error may run into tens or hundreds of thousands

The problem with these questions is, you're expecting an answer from Wayback that Wayback has no obligation to give. And I don't blame them.

They have no obligation whatsoever to answer those questions. They don't care about answering those questions. They don't care if you think they SHOULD answer those questions.

They are not accountable to any of us. I simply don't understand why anyone would think they are.
    At last someone seems to understand the whole thing, makes a change. Sykes
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:44 am

From Myths with thanks.

Whiterose» Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:27 am
    So let me get this straight, the McCann's reported Madeleine missing on the 30th April then according to the trolls, then staged an abduction on the 3rd of May, the CEOP kept quiet about the report on the 30th April and so did the police, everyone who saw Madeleine after the 30th of April are 'in on it' too.

Mmmmm who has eaten some fairy dust? YOU COULDN'T MAKE IT UP - BUT THEY DID! - Page 2 Crazy
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:12 am

From another forum with thanks.
    Oh, someone isn't entirely daft.
    I'm thinking maybe this is a mega hoax of some description,
    Good to see someone is getting there. Now, think about who, under a variety of names, has been rushing from site to site, breathlessly spreading tidings about what Stevo has 'discovered'.

None other than mega-troll and sh*t-stirrer extraordinaire Blondie/scruffs/magnum/cloak'n'dagger/Gallacher and God knows how many other names she's used for her WUM-ery.

Astounding that the supersleuths fell for it, yet again.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:20 am

Conspiraloon forker:
    here's another little thought for you:
    Chris Butler says he is "aware of the speculation", well if he is aware of it then so are Gamble, the McCanns and CEOP.
    And the only thing we are hearing from that direction is the sound of the tumbleweed rolling up the main street.
    Where's Pinkie, why isn't he screeching to any paper that will listen, that it's all just a ludicrous conspiracy, it's not possible, his clients are innocent and that Maddie is still alive and findable?
    Or can they not do that, for some reason???
    1. Mr Butler knows about the 'speculation' because the nutjob haters have been swamping him with 'demands' and similar ravings.

2. If they want sounds, its the sound of laughter they should be listening for. Anyone with an IQ greater than their shoe size knows this whole thing is utter bullsh*t, and that--

THEY'VE BEEN TROLLED
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:17 pm

Hounder:

Nuala will no doubt be back questioning why on earth should WBM respond to anyone, but as they have responded so far, they are going to have to do so again, because this is not just going to go away.
    Their delusions of entitlement are a wonder to behold. YOU COULDN'T MAKE IT UP - BUT THEY DID! - Page 2 3077217049 YOU COULDN'T MAKE IT UP - BUT THEY DID! - Page 2 3077217049 YOU COULDN'T MAKE IT UP - BUT THEY DID! - Page 2 3077217049 YOU COULDN'T MAKE IT UP - BUT THEY DID! - Page 2 3077217049 YOU COULDN'T MAKE IT UP - BUT THEY DID! - Page 2 3077217049 YOU COULDN'T MAKE IT UP - BUT THEY DID! - Page 2 3077217049

What is it they imagine they're going to do when Wayback ignores them? No-one has to jump to their commands.

PS - why don't they put their Armchair Defective skillz to work on the original source of this garbage?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:19 pm

siobhan3443 wrote:
    hkp has been found in the wbm directory
    they left their name behind

the plot thickens
    Today's excitement - they are accusing each other of being IN IT over this:

YOU COULDN'T MAKE IT UP - BUT THEY DID! - Page 2 Screen29
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:32 am

Post chirpyinsect from MMM Today

So it's ok for one of yours to goad me, and not even on the forum of which I am a member. She has accused me of something I have not done. I am defending myself. And it seems it is ok for her to call me thick as you have allowed her comment to stand, yet removed my altogether far politer answer. Good job you can't read my thoughts about this person
    Siobahn kindly do one.
    YOU COULDN'T MAKE IT UP - BUT THEY DID! - Page 2 1489492033 YOU COULDN'T MAKE IT UP - BUT THEY DID! - Page 2 1489492033

Blondie will be so happy at the trouble she's stirred up - yet again.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:33 am

Post jeanmonroe Today
    O/T.

@Nuala

Have YOU, Nuala, ever 'supported' the McCann's, at any 'time' since May 3rd 2007?

Did you 'donate' to Madeleine's Fund, LNSU.?

Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:55 am

Post  Candy from MMM Today at 10:01 pm

I am angry but also very sad that you all have such a mentality. What is wrong with you? You know I warned for months about what was happening here, yet chose to ignore me. Freedom told you the same, we are now labelled as conspirators and trolls. All we wanted was a nice friendly forum where posters could post without fear of being 'jumped' on.

I don't want forum wars - I made that very clear in my opening announcement when my forum went 'live', and I went out of my way to not have people attack TB, and still do on the whole, although some things are the truth, and people have a right to reply. Yet we are attacked constantly by people here. Totally despicable actions imo/

I am shocked by the untruths you are all posting, especially Jill, she should know better. She knows I did everything to help her, and she knows I warned her about TB's mental health.

It's time people grew up , and stopped being jealous and playing these games.

YOU COULDN'T MAKE IT UP - BUT THEY DID! - Page 2 Candym10
    Post Guest from MMM Today at 10:23 pm

This topic as a whole contains some of the most spiteful totally unnecessary remarks to be seen outside of pits like ************.

Guest from MMM
    Post XXXXXXXX Today at 10:24 pm

And this is advertised and promoted as the best Madeleine Mccann forum on the internet!

What on Earth is going on here?
    Post Hahahahaha Today at 10:30 pm

It's going down the toilet, that's what. Not many good posters left here, they're all over on MMM, even PeterMac saw sense and joined us.

MMM is the new CMOMM.

Any of you can delete your accounts or ask admin to do it for you.
    Post XXXXXXXX Today at 10:44 pm

"Not many good posters left here, they're all over on MMM, even PeterMac saw sense and joined us."

Even the most basic airhead (as Peter described himself on MMM) knows that he only joined MMM to have access to the members only areas, spy and report back.
    Post boombaclot Today at 11:08 pm

"Not many good posters left here, they're all over on MMM, even PeterMac saw sense and joined us."

Even the most basic airhead (as Peter described himself on MMM) knows that he only joined MMM to have access to the members only areas, spy and report back.

yu iz onli pikin on da bigmac coz e iz cummon purpus inni
    Post Nina Today at 11:42 pm
    Ladyinred wrote:
    Any mods around tonight?
    No, I have resigned. Sorry cannot help other than say to members and guests, please try to have some restraint.
    Post sharonl Today at 11:52 pm

Apologies to the genuine posters on this thread but it has to be temporarily locked due to trolling.

One good thing about such trolling is that it sends out a clear message that there is panic in the camp and it that we have hit a nail on the head.

They appear to be worried about the WB timestamp - that speaks volumes.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:10 am