A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

Daily Star: Sick trolls raised £25k for McCann cop's court appeal

Sykes
    Sykes

Daily Star:  Sick trolls raised £25k for McCann cop's court appeal Empty Daily Star: Sick trolls raised £25k for McCann cop's court appeal

Post  Sykes Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:11 am

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/445625/Madeline-McCann-Portugal-appeal-25K

Sick trolls raised £25k for McCann cop's court appeal
    SUPPORTERS have given more than £25,000 to help a Portuguese ex-police chief fight a libel payout to the parents of Madeleine McCann.

By Jerry Lawton / Published 1st June 2015

It was revealed that 1,559 people, including trolls, have pledged donations via a website to Goncarlo Amaral’s appeal against a £357,000 order.

And one four-figure donation is allegedly from members of the Metropolitan Police in London, which is conducting its own probe into Madeleine’s disappearance in Portugal in 2007.

The donation to Mr Amaral’s fighting fund on website gofundme.com was credited to “MPS”, believed to refer to the Metropolitan Police Service.

It is claimed the money came from “an anonymous but very large group of British police officers” said to be “outraged at the way in which a senior investigating officer has been treated”.

Mr Amaral was ordered to surrender the cash by a Portuguese court after accusing Kate McCann, 47, and Gerry, 46, of covering up their missing daughter’s death in a book about the case.

Leanne Baulch, 22, from Birmingham, said she launched the fighting fund in a “quest for justice” because Mr Amaral couldn’t raise the money.

She said cash had poured in from “all over the globe”.
    Assorted comments from other forums with thanks.

1. And one four-figure donation is allegedly from members of the Metropolitan Police in London, which is conducting its own probe into Madeleine’s disappearance in Portugal in 2007.

Oh Baulch, what have you gone and done with your silly games?

2. Oh no! Does that mean that the police will try to get to the bottom of that?

3. I would say they have to,as the clear implication is that there is a group of police officers, possibly within the Yard itself, that are actively working AGAINST a Metropolitan police investigation.

That is serious stuff indeed. Or would be, if they existed. In the unlikely event that they do exist, they would have been better employed keeping their money - they will need it when they are sacked for breaking just about every UK police regulation known to man.

4. Of course the McCanns would be perfectly justified in making official complaints about this. After all, we are being led to believe there is a cabal of officers within the Metropolitan police that is trying to interfere with work to find their missing child, and bring the scum that abducted her to justice.

It's dangerously close to perverting the course of justice. Surprising that 'police officers' didn't know that.

Sykes
    Sykes

Daily Star:  Sick trolls raised £25k for McCann cop's court appeal Empty Re: Daily Star: Sick trolls raised £25k for McCann cop's court appeal

Post  Sykes Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:10 pm

£10
    Cheryl Moncrieffe
    2 hours ago
    Thanks to the Daily Star for reminding me that I am a troll! actually I am a disabled parent with a disabled child, here is £10 from out DLA, we cant really afford this but what price do you put on truth and justice, without it we have nothing!
    Another one giving away taxpayers' money to a bent cop. They'd all better hope that Jobcentres, etc - and especially Ian Duncan Smith - don't see this, or they are liable to find themselves in hot water and their benefits cut.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Daily Star:  Sick trolls raised £25k for McCann cop's court appeal Empty Re: Daily Star: Sick trolls raised £25k for McCann cop's court appeal

Post  Sykes Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:07 pm

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1529443800612966/?pnref=lhc
    Anthony Clark Is the Amaral fund via "gofundme?" I have used this service myself for non-MM related projects. It is important to note that a good number of people do not follow through with their pledge. From memory, the way the system works is that a target amount is set (in this case (£25K) and there is an end date by which the target must be met (the pledge period). If the target is not met, the fund becomes nul and void. No money is collected before the end date of the pledge period. However, those whom have pledged to give money, are not obliged to make the payment, when push comes to shove. Many do not. This means that although a target of £25k was set, it is highly unlikely that the actual money that does get paid into the account will be anywhere near this figure. On the 4 occassions that I have used the system, only about half of the amount originally pledged, actually gets paid into the account.
    17 mins · Like · 2

Debbie Beddows I know only joking
    13 mins · Like

Anthony Clark Which leads me to suspect that the person who pledged the £1,000 was bogus, as they know that they can withdraw their pledge at any time. Even when the fund had ended. When making a pledge, the pledgee must have sufficient funds to make the payment - It's similar to a deposit taken by a car hire company. The money doesn't leave the account unless you damage a car. But in this case, the pledgee themself can cancel the transaction at any time. If the pledge was made by someone to give the appearance that the fund was being more successful than it actually is, then it is someone with a determination for the scheme to succeed. Due to the fact that only £1000 was pledged, is an indicator to me that the person has a very low credit rating - otherwise they would have pledged more (knowing that they wouldn't have to pay the money anyway). Hope that makes sense?
    I am unable to verify this as I don't know the inner workings of GoFundMe. Sykes

http://www.gofundme.com/crowdfunding
    Easily Collect Pledges
    Simple for your supporters. Easy to withdraw once you reach your goal.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:54 pm

Rozzie Rock Thanks Wendy I have already rang the star and spoke to them about there Down trodden comments regarding calling people sick trolls
    Well edumacated, ain't they?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:17 pm

Leanne Baulch ‏@JusticeForMM 3h3 hours ago
    Hi @JerryLawton, quick question. You implied in your article that I have given you a comment, which isn't true. Can you amend that? #McCann
    What's she moaning about? Thought she wanted her name in the tabloids? Is she denying she said this?
    Leanne Baulch, 22, from Birmingham, said she launched the fighting fund in a “quest for justice” because Mr Amaral couldn’t raise the money.

She said cash had poured in from “all over the globe”.
    It's perfectly normal for the media to quote other media, she's nothing to complain about.
    Incidentally, as Baulch is whining about something so trivial -

HOW DOES SHE THINK THE MCCANNS FEEL, WITH HER AND HER FELLOW HATERS LYING ABOUT THEM, 24/7?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:09 am

From Myths with thanks.
    scoobydoo » Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:00 am
    I don't know why the trolls think that because their troll fund has reached 25k it means they must be right and the world supports amaral. Hundreds upon hundreds of thousands has been raised to support and defend nazi war criminals, but it doesn't mean nazis are right or supported by anyone but a few nut jobs.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:57 am