A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

SYKES' TAKE ON - LYING, FAKING AND ALL THAT JAZZ

Sykes
    Sykes

SYKES' TAKE ON - LYING, FAKING AND ALL THAT JAZZ Empty SYKES' TAKE ON - LYING, FAKING AND ALL THAT JAZZ

Post  Sykes Thu May 28, 2015 7:14 pm

A certain 'troll' has posted up the transcript of a 'conversation' she claims to have had with a senior policeman in a foreign country regarding the case of a missing child.   The reaction has been what one would expect, the antis heaping praise on her while the pros are ridiculing the whole thing as the hallucinations of an aged hophead.   The interesting thing is that, if you read it carefully, it appears to, word for word and style for style, replicate the writings and conversations of a convicted perjurer and libeller.  Some diligent type decided to find out about the copper and came up with a very interesting find - the policeman bore the same name as a character in a 2011 TV series.   This kind of ties in with the fixation the numpties seem to have with that scruffy and often irritating TV copper, Columbo - they claim that if he was 'on the case' it would have been solved ages ago.  They don't seem to cotton on that he is a fictional character or that CSI is also fiction.   As the troll has a reputation for being a serial liar, the whole conversation has been rubbished by anyone with one iota of common sense.  But when you take substances that can twist your thinking paranoia is knocking on the door, and in this case it's sitting in the front room watching TV - and we know which programs, don't we?   But there are those who believe her fairytales, who retweet them ad nauseum, just so long as they give hope that very soon the parents of the missing child will be hauled into court and justice seen to be served.   They very conveniently ignore the repeated comments by the two police forces involved that the parents are  not under suspicion.   To accept that would burst their bubble of hate; one wonders  where all this rancour comes from, their childhood with bad parenting, little money, too many kids in the family, inadequate schooling, single parent on benefits? Who knows?   But I fail to understand why a bad start in life should be taken out on two people who are total strangers  to the haters; why some of them admire a woman who murdered children for sexual gratification; why threats of rape, murder etc are made openly online.   I was lucky, a good childhood, loving parents - maybe I should feel sorry for them but I don't.   The laughter of the Gods over this silly woman and her fawning admirers can be heard in Paradise.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:51 am