A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

MARSDEN, GALLAGHER AND THE LUNATICS HAVE FINALLY TAKEN OVER THE ASYLUM

Sykes
    Sykes

MARSDEN, GALLAGHER AND THE LUNATICS HAVE FINALLY TAKEN OVER THE ASYLUM Empty MARSDEN, GALLAGHER AND THE LUNATICS HAVE FINALLY TAKEN OVER THE ASYLUM

Post  Sykes Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:54 pm

Frances Gallagher
    PLAN FOR ACTION
    I started to take an active interest in this case in the summer of 2007 and I am beginning to think we have achieved nothing . I see a lot of merit in Steve Marsden's plan and am happy to back him . I think it is an excellent idea to take a private action against the McCanns for fraud.

MARSDEN, GALLAGHER AND THE LUNATICS HAVE FINALLY TAKEN OVER THE ASYLUM Blondi10
    Steve Marsden I don't mind setting up a website to do this properly. I'd need help with finding a solicitor and/or barrister and it would really have to be in the UK. If anyone is really serious about helping with this let's do it! Petitions don't really do anything other than show us the amount of support we know is there already. It needs money and legal professionals to take this forward. I don't want any money from it. As long as operating costs are covered with no profit I'll donate expertise for free.
    Sykes
    Sykes

MARSDEN, GALLAGHER AND THE LUNATICS HAVE FINALLY TAKEN OVER THE ASYLUM Empty Re: MARSDEN, GALLAGHER AND THE LUNATICS HAVE FINALLY TAKEN OVER THE ASYLUM

Post  Sykes Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:35 am

A source has sent this to me regarding post No 1 above; I suggest anyone proposing taking out a private prosecution read the last paragraphy VERY CAREFULLY:
    "A Private Prosecution:

Having established therefore the previous common law right to bring a private prosecution, further considered recently by the Lord Chief Justice of England and Wales, the next hurdle for a private prosecutor is an immediate back-lash firstly from the proposed Defendant or their legal team, that a case of fraud could be brought in the Civil Courts as well as the Criminal Courts, and that the Civil Courts are more appropriate.

The second hurdle, having overcome the evidential and public interest tests as prescribed by CPS guidance notes before bringing criminal proceedings, is to convince the Court not only of your intentions as Prosecutor, but also that the case has been brought responsibly, and not frivolously, or is a vexatious claim.

The purpose of the Criminal Courts, are not to be used to blackmail a Defendant, or to seek vengeance or revenge. If you are bringing a claim in any Court, that must NEVER be an underlying factor, or else you will find yourself looking at a claim for malicious prosecution, interference with business, defamation, amongst other recourses for bringing criminal proceedings without merit to a criminal standard."  

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:11 pm