A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

BENNETT EQUATES THE McCANNS WITH THE NAZIS

Sykes
    Sykes

BENNETT EQUATES THE  McCANNS WITH THE NAZIS Empty BENNETT EQUATES THE McCANNS WITH THE NAZIS

Post  Sykes Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:33 pm

A few years ago we had a few days in Berlin, for a sad family occasion - and we visited the huge mansion at Wannsee, the luxury lakeside place in west Berlin where in 1942 the leading Nazis wined and dined, laughed and joked, and planned the extermination of the Jews (it is now a very solemm museum, where people whisper to each other as they study the shocking records of this event). To make sure we learned the lessons of the Holocaust, I made sure that we also visited the large concentration camp in north Berlin, Sachsenhausen, where so many Jews were cruelly, mercilessly, ill-treated and killed. That's one of many reasons why I won't join in the anti-Jewish, anti-Israel mindset that so many people seem to share these days.

To be honest, I do draw a slight comparison, to this limited extent: I perceive in this case a group of evil people getting together and perpertrating a very thorough and cunning cover-up, and maybe even laughing and patting themselves on the back as they do so. I am thinking for example of the Crimewatch McCann Special...I am hearing Redwood speaking of his 'revelation moment'...Matthew Amroliwala waxing on and on about the 'careful and critical analysis'...'the team were taking nothing for granted'...da da da...then the twin absurdities of the two Smithman 'e-fits' and Crecheman.

But out of deference to your feelings, I've gladly changed 'final solution' to 'final curtain'

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:56 am