A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

TANIA CADOGAN, McCann troll, attacks Becky Watts' family

Sykes
    Sykes

TANIA CADOGAN, McCann troll, attacks Becky Watts' family Empty TANIA CADOGAN, McCann troll, attacks Becky Watts' family

Post  Sykes Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:59 pm

From Myths with thanks to Vee8

Postby Vee8 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:10 pm
    Naming and shaming TANIA CADOGAN, as a vile and abusive internet troll, who, not content with abusing the McCanns, has turned her filthy attention to the poor family of murdered Becky Watts. Names like Scum and Bitch are insufficient to describe this cow.

'Tania Cadogan I agree suzy, the step mom seemed to be very calm and stoic, there was no emotion given her stepdaughter is missing whilst her dad seemed to be up for ham actor of the year with lots of grimacing and wailing ( Kristi Anne Abrahams who murdered her daughter and is doing 16-22 years)
    her language from the get go was off and her behavior at this presser sealed it for me, she was guilty.'

"Tania Cadogan it's concerning he referred to his daughter in the past tense several times.
    I also have a problem with him posting in facebook about her menses 3 times in 11 mins.
    I know of no other case where the parent, let alone father, has posted such an intimate detail about their missing daughter.
    It brings to mind alibi building, to explain away any blood found in the house perhaps.
    Why would he assume she has been raped ( i don't see consensual s.e.x being a possibility given her menses)
    It seems that there were issues at home regarding her tidiness, he also goes on about how quiet and shy she is to not even paying cashiers.
    I would ask why she is so quiet, unlike most teens.
    if they are sending in cadaver dogs, have they found something that would indicate she is dead (apart from the fathers repeated past tense references?)'

'Tania Cadogan There is sensitivity with the dad's language. Is this due to guilt or guilty knowledge or is it due to sensitivity about something else to do with Becky?
    Tidiness seems to be an ussue (sic) as he introduced her being allowed to make as much mess as she likes and the step mom talking about she seemed normal, she seemed ok.
    Was there perhaps a fight or row before she went missing and it is this i and others are picking up on?
    There are strange comments about her from her dad who describes her as introvert and so shy she couldn't buy a bust ticket or go to a tiill (sic), yet her posts and photos do not appear to reflect an introvert (they tend to be shy and not want to stand out so they dress down and often in dark or dull clothes and don't wear anything that would draw attention to them including bright hair color)'
    Carana » Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:47 pm
    She's the anti-McCann brigade's official statement analyst, isn't she?

http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/201 ... avior.html

Hobnob
    @taniacadogan

Short and round, just perfect
    UK
    tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk
    Joined June 2011
    https://twitter.com/taniacadogan

Last edited by Sykes on Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sykes
    Sykes

TANIA CADOGAN, McCann troll, attacks Becky Watts' family Empty Re: TANIA CADOGAN, McCann troll, attacks Becky Watts' family

Post  Sykes Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:48 pm

From Myths with thanks to tigerloaf.

tigerloaf » Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:43 pm
    This incredibly sad woman (about fifty years of age according to a number of posts she has made online) with a life "glued to the computer" as she proudly boasts seems to be proud of her inner child.

"My inner child escaped again in asda"

That was her pathetic comment when she posted this photo on her FB account.

TANIA CADOGAN, McCann troll, attacks Becky Watts' family 16386_10152758968145910_5571088962222397053_n

Not surprisingly people like Anna Silvestro loved it.

Perhaps someone should do a statement analysis of x-goosegog-x aka hobnob aka Tania Cadogan's ramblings online regarding her terrible chronic fatigue syndrome, her being glued to the computer, her "inner child escaping in asda (sic)", her posting "still single no kids yaaaaaaay", her persuading her uncle on video to push a cat around in what looks like a mobile commode and so on and so on. It would be ever so revealing.

This sad and rather pathetic woman has no more qualifications than I have in statement analysis. She claims at some point in her life to have been some kind of researcher, but currently is a carer not a professional statement analyser. Still the moronic haters and numpties latch onto this sad woman's claims as if she is God's gift. Am I surprised? Not at all.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:11 pm