DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS


    HE LIKES SOME AND WISHES OTHERS DEAD ....

    Share
    avatar
    Bosie

    Posts : 215
    Join date : 2011-07-17

    Re: HE LIKES SOME AND WISHES OTHERS DEAD ....

    Post  Bosie on Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:35 pm

    Davy Boy wrote:You could well be right Bosie. But you'd think that being a world famous Author, and with a new book published he'd have no time for The McCanns, their supporters or Hala Pickford. But as an author friend of mine said about Bret, he's only world famous in his living room.
    More likely in the Littlest Room in the house! Oh, and what new book is this? Any dead person we know of? He'd make time to vilify people, believe me, even if he was rewriting the Encyclopaedia Britannica!!
    avatar
    Bosie

    Posts : 215
    Join date : 2011-07-17

    Re: HE LIKES SOME AND WISHES OTHERS DEAD ....

    Post  Bosie on Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:26 pm

    Having seen his ongoing ravings against Brigitte Blé I had a listen to her on youtube - she sings songs associated with Piaf and other singers. She is no Piaf, that's for sure, but she is not as ghastly as bret makes out. Out of interest I asked a friend who is a professional singer what she thought of Brigitte Blé; her reaction was she can hold a tune and has a reasonable singing voice, and also that Piaf songs are quite hard to sing. A question: how many singers copy others? Does he decry the Elvis clones; the ones that try and sing like Tom Jones, Sinatra, Bing Crosby, Elton John etc. No, he keeps attacking someone who sings Piaf songs because he rates Piaf as the best. His vitriol against her is dreadful; he derides her physical state, her voice, in fact anything and everything. He also, along with his dear friend Mike Hardy, screams vitriol at anyone who defends her. And since many French and Belgian singers always include Piaf songs in their repertoire, why the ongoing targeting of this particular singer? Because she is female perhaps? Find her on youtube and make up your own mind.

    profiler1

    Posts : 13
    Join date : 2012-03-21

    Re: HE LIKES SOME AND WISHES OTHERS DEAD ....

    Post  profiler1 on Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:47 pm

    Just listened to her here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

    And yes, she has more than a decent strong voice. No, she doesn't sound like Piaf but, she isn't trying to.
    Thanks for bringing her to my attention Bosie. I am off to listen to some more. Smile

    Davy Boy

    Posts : 72
    Join date : 2012-03-26

    Re: HE LIKES SOME AND WISHES OTHERS DEAD ....

    Post  Davy Boy on Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:55 pm

    Poor old Brigitte really did come in for a hard time. The reason was because she was direct competition for a friend of Bret's, if I remember rightly. Bret lead a six month hate campaign against for no other reason that she had taken the shine off his friend, I think her name is Chantal Calin or something like that.

    But in answer to your question, his new book is about Greta Garbo, and guess what he also claims to have met her in 1986.... Even though he is on record as confirming that he had never met her let alone spoke to her. He tells more lies, than I've had lie ins. Oh and no doubt the book will feature many of his now famous claims, it's my guess she slept with most of Hollywood and Europe.... Embarassed
    avatar
    Bosie

    Posts : 215
    Join date : 2011-07-17

    Re: HE LIKES SOME AND WISHES OTHERS DEAD ....

    Post  Bosie on Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:02 pm

    profiler1 wrote:Just listened to her here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

    And yes, she has more than a decent strong voice. No, she doesn't sound like Piaf but, she isn't trying to.
    Thanks for bringing her to my attention Bosie. I am off to listen to some more. Smile

    You are welcome. Davy mentions a Chantal Câlin in his post; I found this of her, assuming it is the same person, singing Piaf and trying to sound like her too:

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

    profiler1

    Posts : 13
    Join date : 2012-03-21

    Re: HE LIKES SOME AND WISHES OTHERS DEAD ....

    Post  profiler1 on Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:28 pm

    Bosie wrote:
    profiler1 wrote:Just listened to her here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

    And yes, she has more than a decent strong voice. No, she doesn't sound like Piaf but, she isn't trying to.
    Thanks for bringing her to my attention Bosie. I am off to listen to some more. Smile

    You are welcome. Davy mentions a Chantal Câlin in his post; I found this of her, assuming it is the same person, singing Piaf and trying to sound like her too:

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

    Have to say, Brigitte Blé sounds better than Chantal Câlin.
    avatar
    Bosie

    Posts : 215
    Join date : 2011-07-17

    Re: HE LIKES SOME AND WISHES OTHERS DEAD ....

    Post  Bosie on Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:34 pm

    profiler1 wrote:
    Bosie wrote:
    profiler1 wrote:Just listened to her here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

    And yes, she has more than a decent strong voice. No, she doesn't sound like Piaf but, she isn't trying to.
    Thanks for bringing her to my attention Bosie. I am off to listen to some more. Smile

    You are welcome. Davy mentions a Chantal Câlin in his post; I found this of her, assuming it is the same person, singing Piaf and trying to sound like her too:

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

    Have to say, Brigitte Blé sounds better than Chantal Câlin.
    As anyone with any sense knows, no singers can sound exactly the same, and imagining one can actually copy the other so closely as to appear to be the same is living in a fool's paradise. It's like the old thing about actor so-and-so is the new Sir so-and-so. No he isn't, their styles of presentation may be similar, but there will be distinct differences, however small they may be, the voice, the walk, the way of standing, sitting etc.

    Davy Boy

    Posts : 72
    Join date : 2012-03-26

    Re: HE LIKES SOME AND WISHES OTHERS DEAD ....

    Post  Davy Boy on Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:05 pm

    Yes Bosie that's her, many thanks for posting a video. But it's trying to understand as to why Bret picked on her for, I can't fathom why - especially as she had done nothing to him! And this is the man who feels strongly about people criticising his work Question Question In two words Schoolyard Bully
    avatar
    Bosie

    Posts : 215
    Join date : 2011-07-17

    Re: HE LIKES SOME AND WISHES OTHERS DEAD ....

    Post  Bosie on Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:16 pm

    The latest, now Mrs Doubtfire from Twitter has passed away - oh, no, she hasn't! And her name isn't Tricia anyway.

    Sunday, 1 April 2012
    Triciagate #5 RIP Mrs Doubtfire
    Looks like I made a big mistake about Tricia Doubtfire. I'm still sure about all the other stuff, but it seems that the lady wasn't faking an illness after all. News just in is that she passed away last night, more details to follow. So I guess I can say RIP Mrs Tricia Doubtfire. Wish I could say you would be missed, but that wouldn't be true.
    Posted by Lover Of Nice People at 02:03 0 comments

    He gets worse and worse doesn't he?

    profiler1

    Posts : 13
    Join date : 2012-03-21

    Re: HE LIKES SOME AND WISHES OTHERS DEAD ....

    Post  profiler1 on Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:34 pm

    Tricia Doubtfire. Wish I could say you would be missed, but that wouldn't be true.?
    Who exactly was he expecting to read his post?
    Going on the above, I can only assume it is the person he alleges is dead.
    Is he holding seances now?
    avatar
    coco

    Posts : 1276
    Join date : 2011-07-17

    Re: HE LIKES SOME AND WISHES OTHERS DEAD ....

    Post  coco on Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:38 pm

    piece of sh*t . if he stood on the sidewalk and acted like this LE would deal with him , he'd be in a asylum for the rest of his miserable half life. his brains rotted , he probably has VD or something .
    avatar
    Bosie

    Posts : 215
    Join date : 2011-07-17

    Re: HE LIKES SOME AND WISHES OTHERS DEAD ....

    Post  Bosie on Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:44 pm

    profiler1 wrote:Tricia Doubtfire. Wish I could say you would be missed, but that wouldn't be true.?
    Who exactly was he expecting to read his post?
    Going on the above, I can only assume it is the person he alleges is dead.
    Is he holding seances now?
    He has this fixation re someone called Tricia and also Mrs Doubtfire. Bit like his post that I had died, which, as you can imagine, was a great surprise to me as nobody had told me I was deceased nor did they flee screaming "You're a ghost!!" when I approached them. I hate to think how many times he has 'killed' Hala, must be well into the 100s by now.

    profiler1

    Posts : 13
    Join date : 2012-03-21

    Re: HE LIKES SOME AND WISHES OTHERS DEAD ....

    Post  profiler1 on Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:01 pm

    Bosie wrote:
    profiler1 wrote:Tricia Doubtfire. Wish I could say you would be missed, but that wouldn't be true.?
    Who exactly was he expecting to read his post?
    Going on the above, I can only assume it is the person he alleges is dead.
    Is he holding seances now?
    He has this fixation re someone called Tricia and also Mrs Doubtfire. Bit like his post that I had died, which, as you can imagine, was a great surprise to me as nobody had told me I was deceased nor did they flee screaming "You're a ghost!!" when I approached them. I hate to think how many times he has 'killed' Hala, must be well into the 100s by now.
    He must be a very strong believer in reincarnation.

    Davy Boy

    Posts : 72
    Join date : 2012-03-26

    Re: HE LIKES SOME AND WISHES OTHERS DEAD ....

    Post  Davy Boy on Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:29 pm

    No disrespect to Jo Jo but I don't think the above post is going to go down to well....I think it's taking us to an area we don't need to go down.
    avatar
    Sykes

    Posts : 6831
    Join date : 2011-07-17

    Re: HE LIKES SOME AND WISHES OTHERS DEAD ....

    Post  Sykes on Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:34 pm

    i agree with Davy Boy so the posts by Jo-Jo and replies are deleted. We are trying to be factual here, and someone's unsubstantiated posts on twitter are best left there. Please observe this request. Sykes
    avatar
    Bosie

    Posts : 215
    Join date : 2011-07-17

    Re: HE LIKES SOME AND WISHES OTHERS DEAD ....

    Post  Bosie on Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:32 pm

    Yes, I agree, Sykes. I saw the offending post. We want to ridicule and show him up for what he is, but the sexual slurs are best left to him. No need for us to sink to his level.
    avatar
    Bosie

    Posts : 215
    Join date : 2011-07-17

    Re: HE LIKES SOME AND WISHES OTHERS DEAD ....

    Post  Bosie on Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:10 am

    Re Mrs Doubtfire being with the angels, this turned up on Twitter at 10.15pm Sunday ie yesterday:

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    Looks quite alive to me.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: HE LIKES SOME AND WISHES OTHERS DEAD ....

    Post  Guest on Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:53 pm

    He's been calling women he hates 'Mrs. Doubtfire' since 2009 (and probably before that!).

    [edited for sexual comment]

    profiler1

    Posts : 13
    Join date : 2012-03-21

    Re: HE LIKES SOME AND WISHES OTHERS DEAD ....

    Post  profiler1 on Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:18 pm

    A time has come where he has crossed the threshold into pornography.
    Children can read his blog therefor it is time to call in those who can do something about it.

    mrs wu's
    Guest

    Re: HE LIKES SOME AND WISHES OTHERS DEAD ....

    Post  mrs wu's on Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:54 pm

    Agreed. Time to pull the plug on the miserable piece of merde.
    avatar
    Bosie

    Posts : 215
    Join date : 2011-07-17

    Re: HE LIKES SOME AND WISHES OTHERS DEAD ....

    Post  Bosie on Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:31 pm

    From Facebook.

    David Bret
    DEBBIE BUTLER kicked off this group for being vile to my friend Debbie on Twitter. She's also been removed from J4M, and defriended. Homophobes, racists, anti-Semites and those who mock people with disabilities are not worth the time of day.
    avatar
    coco

    Posts : 1276
    Join date : 2011-07-17

    Re: HE LIKES SOME AND WISHES OTHERS DEAD ....

    Post  coco on Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:51 pm

    Butlers vile to evryone , she dont discriminate .
    avatar
    Bosie

    Posts : 215
    Join date : 2011-07-17

    Re: HE LIKES SOME AND WISHES OTHERS DEAD ....

    Post  Bosie on Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:42 pm

    Got back from an Easter break and found this in my email, not sure where to put it, but how sick can a person get?

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    avatar
    Sykes

    Posts : 6831
    Join date : 2011-07-17

    Re: HE LIKES SOME AND WISHES OTHERS DEAD ....

    Post  Sykes on Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:36 pm

    That is quite revolting! He has some very strange and worrisome fixations, hasn't he, death, lavatorial items, womens' personal parts etc the list is quite long isn't it? Makes you wonder.

    Davy Boy

    Posts : 72
    Join date : 2012-03-26

    Re: HE LIKES SOME AND WISHES OTHERS DEAD ....

    Post  Davy Boy on Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:58 pm

    Bosie wrote:Got back from an Easter break and found this in my email, not sure where to put it, but how sick can a person get?

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    Jesus Christ that is distgusting. But it is his twitter account, in case he claims that it isn't, if you go to his blog and go to blogs I follow, select "Valentino Wept" his twitter profile picture is in the members box. I also see that he has written an open letter to David Cameron Exclamation I too am thinking of doing the same, and to which I will include Bret's twitter comments and other such material lol! Hopefully he can provide the care Bret so clearly needs.

    And for the record Bretty-Baby, I'm not Mrs Doubtfire, she lives down the road at No 24. Looks like those profiling skills you purchased at Lidl or was it Aldi are failing you. If you change the batteries it might help lol! lol!

    Sponsored content

    Re: HE LIKES SOME AND WISHES OTHERS DEAD ....

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:49 am