A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

+3
Chicane
Davy Boy
Bosie
7 posters

HE LIKES SOME AND WISHES OTHERS DEAD ....

Bosie
    Bosie

HE LIKES SOME AND WISHES OTHERS DEAD .... Empty HE LIKES SOME AND WISHES OTHERS DEAD ....

Post  Bosie Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:09 pm

Loves:

Top 10 Singers
    Edith Piaf - Amália Rodrigues - Barbara - Juliette Gréco - Fritz Wunderlich - Jacques Brel - Dorothy Squires - Serge Reggiani -Luigi Tenco - Peggy Lee

Top Films: Queen Christina - Etoile sans lumiere - Brokeback Mountain - Scarlet Empress -This Property Is Condemned

Actors & Actresses: Garbo - Dietrich - Gael Garcia Bernal - Cybulsky - Elizabeth Taylor - Valentino - Lars Hanson

Most Despised People Best Off In Wooden Boxes: Homophobes - Racists - Bigots - My Adoptive Father - Michael Thornton - Hala Pickford (Katie Lynn Birchard) - Evelyn Zumaya

As you can see from this, which is part of the 'Services' section of his blog, he just loves to wish people dead. So, he despises his adopted father and wishes him dead too?

HE LIKES SOME AND WISHES OTHERS DEAD .... Empty Re: HE LIKES SOME AND WISHES OTHERS DEAD ....

Post  Guest Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:28 pm

Its his favorite hobby. He and the coked up Terhune are both posting now (the usual Bretty and valentinowept.blogspot.com) calling me Hala and then continuing to harass her. "I sat back with amusement watching Hala pretend to be the gay pickeydarling"...sat back with powder on your nose and your hand off the spell check darling?

I still believe Bret does not have an adoptive father...
    Bosie
    Bosie

HE LIKES SOME AND WISHES OTHERS DEAD .... Empty Re: HE LIKES SOME AND WISHES OTHERS DEAD ....

Post  Bosie Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:58 am

pickydarling wrote:Its his favorite hobby. He and the coked up Terhune are both posting now (the usual Bretty and valentinowept.blogspot.com) calling me Hala and then continuing to harass her. "I sat back with amusement watching Hala pretend to be the gay pickeydarling"...sat back with powder on your nose and your hand off the spell check darling?

I still believe Bret does not have an adoptive father...

I don't know about whether he has or doesn't have an adopted father. Just a pity whoever brought him up failed abysmally to install any kind of humanity in him. As you saw, he threatened me and obviously thought I was someone else, maybe Hala? You know, if Hala is really all these people he claims she is, she must have monumental stamina!
    Davy Boy

Post  Davy Boy Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:07 pm

I've just read his blog relating to Hala - not only is it distgusting his treatment of Hala is one step beyond bullying - it's out and out harrassment. He has also took to posting details about her on some FB page "Save Pickfair Studios". I really believe that Facebook need to step in and cancel his account or accounts one way or another.

Looking at his updated website, I think that when Trading Standards told him to take down "Profiler" they should have told him to include Author, Broadcaster, Channsonier - he could have kept raconteur, as all he does is talk the proverbial lol!
    Bosie
    Bosie

Post  Bosie Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:33 pm

Hi, Davy, his behaviour is that of someone who really hates women. Most of the people he goes after are female, probably because he imagines they could never harm him. They are the weaker sex, after all. And there are men who enjoy bullying women, usually the ones who physically or verbally abuse their womenfolk. I am sure he likes being hated, loves the notoriety of being despised.

Post  Guest Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:38 pm

I finally sat through the lot of it. For starters Hala is not in California...so the uber gay duo are really dumb if they think she's going to show up anywhere. They also must be the most classiest fellas as they posted on her Pickfair site...because trying to save a historic studio is TOTALLY fraud.

If Hala has a $20,000 bail she is unaware of it. They never served her though they lied about it. That thing wouldn't fly two feet in court...
    Bosie
    Bosie

Post  Bosie Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:15 pm

pickydarling wrote:I finally sat through the lot of it. For starters Hala is not in California...so the uber gay duo are really dumb if they think she's going to show up anywhere. They also must be the most classiest fellas as they posted on her Pickfair site...because trying to save a historic studio is TOTALLY fraud.

If Hala has a $20,000 bail she is unaware of it. They never served her though they lied about it. That thing wouldn't fly two feet in court...
    Oh, dear they really get things wrong, don't they? I am NOT homophobic OR a woman, so there's that for starters. And my ID? I chose Bosie because it can mean a googly, a kind of bowling delivery in cricket, my favourite game and not for its connection with Oscar Wilde or being gay. Here from Wikipedia is its definition:

In cricket, a googly is a type of delivery bowled by a right-arm leg spin bowler. It is occasionally referred to as a Bosie (or Bosey), an eponym in honour of its inventor Bernard Bosanquet.
    Bosie
    Bosie

Post  Bosie Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:09 pm

Here we go again, total misinformation regarding a poster called Chicane, and the reply from another loony, who also has things totally wrong:

Que Cherrett Now you might wonder what this has to do with the McCanns but Katie Lynn Loony is chums with the Muratfan, Justine, Chicane (deceased). She has a lot of time on her hands hiding from the Police, has multiple personalities (in her head not just FB), writes 6000 word posts on her own forum, has various websites, leaves masses of comment all over the web.

Rothley Pillowcase OMG Christ Apart from us justice-seekers, is anybody else sane around this case? I've never heard of so many fkn lunatics gathered around a group of people Chicaane lives in NL if that's any use. I've only managed to get an English name for him tho

And the errors? Well, first the one that Chicane is dead. Not at all, my email from her today showed she were very much alive and enjoying herself. So perhaps an apology for this 'mistake' is in order?

The second is that Katie Lynn knows Muratfan, Justine and Chicane - no she doesn't - provide proof, you can't, there is none. It seems hilarious that obviously less than knowledgeable posters can go on saying things that are so palpably incorrect.

Bosie
    Chicane

Post  Chicane Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:27 pm

Thank you Bosie.

The same people spreading the same misinformation, total nonsense. Not worth paying any attention really.
    I am very much alive and kicking. I had a great opportunity to change and build a new life and enjoying myself.
    I just moved on. But this little darling is always on my mind.
    I hope one day Madeleine will find a computer, and she discovers her name on Internet and she will jump out of the place where she is held. That is what I believe will happen one day.

Chicane.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Bosie
    Bosie

Post  Bosie Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:32 pm

Hello Chicane, good to see you. Looking forward to you posting up some good stuff.

Bosie
    profiler1

Post  profiler1 Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:34 pm

Bosie wrote:Here we go again, total misinformation regarding a poster called Chicane, and the reply from another loony, who also has things totally wrong:

Que Cherrett Now you might wonder what this has to do with the McCanns but Katie Lynn Loony is chums with the Muratfan, Justine, Chicane (deceased). She has a lot of time on her hands hiding from the Police, has multiple personalities (in her head not just FB), writes 6000 word posts on her own forum, has various websites, leaves masses of comment all over the web.

Rothley Pillowcase OMG Christ Apart from us justice-seekers, is anybody else sane around this case? I've never heard of so many fkn lunatics gathered around a group of people Chicaane lives in NL if that's any use. I've only managed to get an English name for him tho

And the errors? Well, first the one that Chicane is dead. Not at all, my email from her today showed she were very much alive and enjoying herself. So perhaps an apology for this 'mistake' is in order?

The second is that Katie Lynn knows Muratfan, Justine and Chicane - no she doesn't - provide proof, you can't, there is none. It seems hilarious that obviously less than knowledgeable posters can go on saying things that are so palpably incorrect.

Bosie
    What Planet is this guy on?
    He is fixated with death and violence, which is extremely unhealthy and his book writing is that of very sick teenager. Isn't there anyone out there who is willing to do him the kindness of having him committed?
    Bosie
    Bosie

Post  Bosie Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:46 pm

But P1,he is a genius, didn't you know? Hobnobs with the rich and famous, the dead ones, that is. Has a huge following on FB and Twitter, is a stupendous egotistical bitchy braggart with as much charisma as a very dead amoeba. So cut him some slack, you never know he just may up and take a long run off a very short pier! Ah, well, we can live in hope.
    Davy Boy

Post  Davy Boy Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:00 pm

To be honest I think it's the living that Badboy Bret should worry about - two in particular who are members of the FB page Maddie - In Search of the Truth, and who are also on Badboys' personal page, who have kindly been supplying plenty of information to those who are on this side of the fence. What could be worse than illusions of grandeur - is the fact that Badboy really believes that people really do believe his supermacy. Word up Badboy, not a chance. As the old saying goes "Keep Your Friends Close and Your Enemies Closer". It looks like Badboy Bret has met his match with a couple of his co-horts, who after the debacle and complete turnaround with Pat Brown, now realise that Badboy Bret is nothing more that a fairytale teller.
    Bosie
    Bosie

Post  Bosie Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:15 pm

Davy Boy wrote:To be honest I think it's the living that Badboy Bret should worry about - two in particular who are members of the FB page Maddie - In Search of the Truth, and who are also on Badboys' personal page, who have kindly been supplying plenty of information to those who are on this side of the fence. What could be worse than illusions of grandeur - is the fact that Badboy really believes that people really do believe his supermacy. Word up Badboy, not a chance. As the old saying goes "Keep Your Friends Close and Your Enemies Closer". It looks like Badboy Bret has met his match with a couple of his co-horts, who after the debacle and complete turnaround with Pat Brown, now realise that Badboy Bret is nothing more that a fairytale teller.
    Actually a lot of people are after his hide; sooner or later he will get his comeuppance; I hope we are all here to celebrate his demise. Yes, I know what demise means lol!
    Davy Boy

Post  Davy Boy Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:59 pm

Bosie wrote:
    Davy Boy wrote:To be honest I think it's the living that Badboy Bret should worry about - two in particular who are members of the FB page Maddie - In Search of the Truth, and who are also on Badboys' personal page, who have kindly been supplying plenty of information to those who are on this side of the fence. What could be worse than illusions of grandeur - is the fact that Badboy really believes that people really do believe his supermacy. Word up Badboy, not a chance. As the old saying goes "Keep Your Friends Close and Your Enemies Closer". It looks like Badboy Bret has met his match with a couple of his co-horts, who after the debacle and complete turnaround with Pat Brown, now realise that Badboy Bret is nothing more that a fairytale teller.
    Actually a lot of people are after his hide; sooner or later he will get his comeuppance; I hope we are all here to celebrate his demise. Yes, I know what demise means lol!

I'll join you and be clinking my champagne glass to that lol! But the fact that those he thinks he can trust are the one's who are planning his downfall really says it all for me. I believe everyone is entitled to their opinion, whether I agree with their sentiment or not. But the way Badboy Bret deals with differences of opinion goes far, far beyond the realms of human.
    Bosie
    Bosie

Post  Bosie Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:31 pm

i was intrigued to see his reaction to my post that we were looking in depth at him. Such a response points, I think, to something he would rather not have revealed. Of course, I may be wrong, but I did find his reaction very OTT, with threats to break my legs, and calling me a homophobic woman, rather a give-away. Also I note his need to make it seem that certain posters are multiples of one person for whom he has this irrational and unremitting hatred. I expect we will hear of more nasty posts on his blog; I don't know about the rest of you but this is the only public open forum I belong to. I do not read his blog, never have, never will, but I do have lots of helpful types who send me stuff.

Chicane

Post  Chicane Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:44 pm

Oh dear, bret must be really very depressed and very lonely for so much negative shit to write. What a sad life he must have. Not even a successful wannebee intelligent: it is salopard and not saloparde and it is the French word for bastard, but who cares about bret...not me. lol!
    Bosie
    Bosie

Post  Bosie Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:52 pm

When you read the extremely negative comments on so many blogs, forums, facebook and twitter about him you wonder whether he is the ultimate masochist. He actually revels in the hate directed at him, he's like a vampire feeding off all the negativity. Must be so sad to be like that.
    Davy Boy

Post  Davy Boy Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:55 pm

Personally speaking I couldn't give two hoots for the man. But when I see what he has written and his treatment of innocents, then I will gladly look forward to seeing him get his just desserts, and I don't mean Black Forest Gateaux lol! And the fact that "his own" are plotting against him has to count for something cheers
    Bosie
    Bosie

Post  Bosie Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:23 pm

Davy Boy wrote:Personally speaking I couldn't give two hoots for the man. But when I see what he has written and his treatment of innocents, then I will gladly look forward to seeing him get his just desserts, and I don't mean Black Forest Gateaux lol! And the fact that "his own" are plotting against him has to count for something cheers
    I have been told that he was deliberately given some info re posters that was in fact untrue and he fell for it hook, line and sinker. Laughing Laughing
    Davy Boy

Post  Davy Boy Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:30 pm

I think I read that too, but I think he was just clutching at straws to be honest with you. Bret like to give the impression I think that he is someone in the know, who has alot of clout with as he puts it "the trade". Sadly it's all in his head. But i do feel that his harrassment of Hala Pickford is bordering on obessive. He's like a proper bunny boiler lol!
    Bosie
    Bosie

Post  Bosie Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:37 pm

Careful, you stick up for Hala and he'll say that you are in fact her, along with pickydarling, who is NOT her. As for being set up, yes, he was and quite skilfully, that much I do know. There are many people on twitter who were, and still are, passing him dud info re posters, and he is so full of spite he cannot see what a fool they are making him look.
    Davy Boy

Post  Davy Boy Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:10 am

Bosie wrote:Careful, you stick up for Hala and he'll say that you are in fact her, along with pickydarling, who is NOT her. As for being set up, yes, he was and quite skilfully, that much I do know. There are many people on twitter who were, and still are, passing him dud info re posters, and he is so full of spite he cannot see what a fool they are making him look.

Oh no Bosie you've blown my cover lol! That is a joke Badboy Bret so don't get too excited bounce He's probably bouncing up and down at his computer table spitting feathers.
    Bosie
    Bosie

Post  Bosie Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:08 am

Do you think he sits there day and night composing more lying diatribes against people like Hala? It's an unhealthy obsession, isn't it? I suppose being SO famous means he doesn't have to work, he can post up his libellous trash non-stop.
    Davy Boy

Post  Davy Boy Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:37 pm

You could well be right Bosie. But you'd think that being a world famous Author, and with a new book published he'd have no time for The McCanns, their supporters or Hala Pickford. But as an author friend of mine said about Bret, he's only world famous in his living room.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:23 am