A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

SICKLILLY BEING A LOAD OF MERDE

Sykes
    Sykes

SICKLILLY BEING A LOAD OF MERDE Empty SICKLILLY BEING A LOAD OF MERDE

Post  Sykes Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:50 pm

Faithlilly on Today at 07:08:38 PM
    Any sign yet of that message from Kate thanking Redwood for all his work on her daughter's behalf and wishing him luck in the future ?
    There is something wrong in these people's heads in that they feel this compulsion to continually sticky-beak in other people's affairs.
    Sykes
    Sykes

SICKLILLY BEING A LOAD OF MERDE Empty OH, LOOK, SICKLILLY'S MAKES A RIGHT IDIOT OF ITSELF

Post  Sykes Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:15 am

Sunday 6th December 2014 - the Express:

Kate and Gerry McCann paid tribute to Andy Redwood for his commitment to uncovering the truth about what happened to Madeleine, who vanished in Portugal in 2007.

They spoke out as Scotland Yard confirmed that the 49-year-old Detective Chief Inspector is retiring and ­leaving the multi-million pound inquiry in two weeks.

We appreciate everything he has done and the great progress made under his leadership

The McCanns

The McCanns, who were informed about the decision before it was announced, said:

“We don’t think he could have done more for our family, especially for Madeleine.

“We would really like to thank Andy Redwood for his commitment to the search for Madeleine. We appreciate everything he has done and the great progress made under his leadership. We are sure the investigation will continue in the same positive way.”
    Sykes
    Sykes

SICKLILLY BEING A LOAD OF MERDE Empty Re: SICKLILLY BEING A LOAD OF MERDE

Post  Sykes Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:42 am

Re the above two posts, it must be awful to be blinded by such sheer hatred.    It must be like being eaten alive - from what it writes I can only infer that it was, when younger, a bully, and has continued to be so into adulthood.   Of course, I am assuming it is an adult and not some pre-teen or actual teenager going through that time we all suffered when our bodies changed and we became adults, at least some of us did.    Sykes

SICKLILLY BEING A LOAD OF MERDE Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQGQwA_WIfIxjQzd88oIV1MptutuF5jITmQu92-ao5S1jNka5OP
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:03 pm

Quote from: Faithlilly on Today at 10:20:45 AM
    Can we take it as read then that the McCanns DID thank Redwood for his efforts to find their daughter ( apolicies for my mistake ) yet have not, as they have done every year since 2007, thanked their ordinary supporters who keep the fund, and various litigation, afloat ?

Indeed when asked by an interested member of the public why no message of thanks had been posted, their webmaster cited the couple's unwillingness to have it ridiculed by sceptics as the reason. Seems a very strange reason to me when we have been told in several interviews that the couple don't care what we think and the chance that their words may be picked over outweighs the much more important gesture of thanking those who have helped keep the search for Madeleine alive throughout the tear.  
    Interested member of the public????

Sadly for it, the exchange was seen by a great many people.

All of whom know that pamalan is just another Gonzo-worshipper, and anything but an 'Interested member of the public'.

It was just a failed attempt at sh*t-stirring by a hateblogger, Not unlike the occasion when Fake trolled OFM on behalf of another of its ilk.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:09 pm

Please note, it didn't even bother to quote the message accurately. What they really said to the hateblogger was:
    Find Madeleine campaign webmaster@findmadeleine.com
    To: pamalam<pamalam@hotmail.co.uk>;
    Why? So you can copy it and put it on your Website to diss Gerry and Kate? Cannot believe you even have the audacity to write to us.
    Clear enough now?

PS - note it using the mealy-mouthed, sly description of forkers like it as 'sceptics'. No, they're just forkers, each and every one of them. They should NEVER be given an inch, as not only will they take a mile, they will lie, twist, spin and distort anything and everything if they think they can hurt Madeleine's family.  
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:12 am

Quote from: Faithlilly on Today at 07:50:01 AM
    At last the couple McCann have put their fear of being 'dissed' to one side and posted their annual Christmas message.
    She must think she's being big, clever, cool and ironic in calling Kate and Gerry McCann 'the couple McCann'. She's actually just being pathetic and copying Morais and her ilk, that can never translate English designations accurately. Even after all these years.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:36 pm

Just been told, by a trusted source, that Faithlily is also The Plebian on twitter and was Sugar Plum on Amazon, a bitter, sick twisted travesty of a human being.   Also it seems she was on the 3As as faithlily.   It also seems she has multiple IDs all over the net.
    Sykes
    Sykes

SICKLILLY BEING A LOAD OF MERDE Empty SICKLILLY BEING TAKEN TO TASK ON JUSTICE FORUM

Post  Sykes Wed Dec 24, 2014 8:41 pm

Re: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann
    Faithlilly on Today at 07:50:51 PM
    Her participation is implied by the context of the dialogue with sadie.
    I suppose denial was the best policy when everything went pear-shaped.
    Anna, Moderator:  Thank you, Faith.
    So you translated this post, to your own understanding of the meaning, even although a dossier was never mentioned on this post?
    I see, as per normal, misinformation is being disseminated by one of the usual culprits.
    Sykes
    Sykes

SICKLILLY BEING A LOAD OF MERDE Empty LAST YEAR I WAS PAM GURNEY, NOW I'M SOMEONE ELSE

Post  Sykes Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:56 pm

Quote from: Faithlilly on Today at 11:29:34 AM
    No you are not Sykes, but you did use the information provided by her (bb1) and used it to try and out me not knowing whether the information had any validity at all. I take it you don't personally know bb1 so how do you know the information provided was not part of some personal grudge against the person who owns the Facebook page ?

Further I don't think you a) know the McCanns or b) are paid to post. I simply think you're a useful idiot whose concern for a small child has been manipulated in order to defend her parents.
    That got me worried, so I checked and, guess what, I still have lower appendages but no chest bumps.   And I ain't considering a sex change,  that would upset quite a few people.    May I suggest the stupid bint lays off the weed or the rotgut and takes up embroidery.    Sykes

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:31 am