A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

SYKES' TAKE ON - LIBEL CASE, GOBBY PRETENDY JOURNO AND SICK POSTER

Sykes
    Sykes

SYKES' TAKE ON - LIBEL CASE, GOBBY PRETENDY JOURNO AND SICK POSTER Empty SYKES' TAKE ON - LIBEL CASE, GOBBY PRETENDY JOURNO AND SICK POSTER

Post  Sykes Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:35 pm

After a month's sabbatical from making observations on the behavour of various inhabitants of the part of the internet devoted to all things McCann, I see movement again.   Yesterday was the latest fun and games in a Portugal court re the parents of a missing child and a corrupt lying excuse for a man who called himself a policeman.   I see that the lawyer representing the company who published the offending book stated that the defendant invented most if not all of the lies he has peddled over the last 7 plus years.   This was immediately dismissed as 'irony' by a supporter of the cop while others deliberately mistranslated the proceedings, slanting their report to favor the defendant, differing greatly from one reported in a newspaper, not surprising really as the main instigator of these attempts to muddy the waters is a rabid anti-Brit.   While we have all this to ponder on, and possibly enjoy the antics, a certain 'non-celebrity journalist' is screeching non-stop about her forthcoming documentary on the true facts of the case of the missing girl.   Of course she will solve the case, and win Journalist of the Year, be feted by all and sundry - in yer dreams, Gobby Big Mouth!   Sinking lower than usual, someone posted up a sickening mockery of the missing girl - at least facebook did the right thing for once, they pulled it but not until a newspaper demanded it be removed when the outrage of an MP and others was ignored.   And of course conspiracies abound, old, discredited theories are resurrected - it's rather like an old record with a stuck needle or that ghastly muzak we used to be subjected to in shopping malls, it goes on and on.   It is two weeks to Christmas - I wonder how many of these sick individuals will celebrate the birth of Christ, and how many will spend the Festive Season glued to their keyboards and screens spitting hate and bile at all and sundry. Me?   Bring on the mince pies, turkey and all the trimmings, unwrap strangely shaped packages and generally forget the nastiness outside the door.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:38 pm