A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

ANOTHER PUNCH-UP? BACK STABBING?

Bosie
    Bosie

ANOTHER PUNCH-UP? BACK STABBING?  Empty ANOTHER PUNCH-UP? BACK STABBING?

Post  Bosie Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:22 am

From brat's blog, plus comments from various posters.

Tuesday, 20 March 2012
    Letter Sent To Warren Thornton's Football Team Ludgershall United Re Accusations Made Against Pro & Anti-McCann Supporters
    As several pro and anti-McCann supporters have written to Warren Thornton's football club and been ignored--my own e-mails have been returned "undeliverable"--I am publishing the letter which I sent to their chairman, c/o their webmaster. I am accusing Warren Thornton of nothing--just stating the facts. Really, you could have fooled me!

To The Manager, Ludgershall United
    cc Luke Scarrott

Dear Sir,

Your trainer Warren Thornton has accused myself, a Justine Spencer, and several members from various pro and anti-Madeleine McCann groups of sending letters and e-mails to yourselves, accusing him of being a paedophile, and of possible misconduct with the youngsters at your club. His blog, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] has recently been removed, but screenshots taken of this, also of incriminating Facebook messages from him to myself. Mr Thornton claims that you, his football club, have in your possession letters posted by myself in York, and that you/he have subsequently identified these as my handwriting. None of this is true. Screenshots involving another matter regarding Mr Thornton were sent to ** ******** *** of ******* Constabulary some weeks ago (again concerning Ms Spencer) when he was questioned by the police. I therefore await your response to what is a very serious allegation. Should you require any of these screenshots, please do not hesitate to ask.
    Yours, etc....

19 Nov 2011 - Mr Warren Thornton Joins Ludgershall United
    Ludgershall United Welcome Warren Thornton as he joins ranks with Mr Farnell. Ludgershall are in need of help and Mr Thornton seems the man for the job, After intensive talks between Mr Farnell and Mr Thornton Ludgershalls future looks bright. Mr Thornton will be attending training on tuesday as much work is needed before the big B&B game against Great Horwood this weekend.
    Mr Thornton had this to say:
    "I am happy and very excited to be part of the set up, Everyone will get a fair crack of the whip and hope we get the success on and off the pitch together. United"

(This from Warren Thornton's blog today)

FINAL ENTRY
    NONE SO DEAF AS THOSE THAT WILL NOT LISTEN HAVING DONE ALL I CAN TO EXPOSE THE TRUTH ABOUT DAVID BRET THIS BLOG IS CLOSING DOWN

Remind me - how old are these people? Mind you, I suppose it keeps them too busy to bother normal members of the human race

Bret and Thornton are as bad as each other.

They are now, turning against each other, which in my opinion is good. I say, let them get on with it.

Looks to me like a lot of [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] is going on again. Bosie lol! lol!

Last edited by Bosie on Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

ANOTHER PUNCH-UP? BACK STABBING?  Empty Re: ANOTHER PUNCH-UP? BACK STABBING?

Post  Guest Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:42 pm

''Facts'' i.e. Bret's fantasies.
    Bosie
    Bosie

Post  Bosie Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:59 am

pickydarling wrote:''Facts'' i.e. Bret's fantasies.

Isn't that how he writes his books, making up fantastic stories that are not based in fact or trawling the gossip columns of rags like the National Enquirer and hanging around theatre stage doors? Somewhere I read he actually admitted to writing fiction and he didn't care who knew it because it sold well. Bosie

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:21 am