DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

OH DEAR, THE MERDE IS POSITIVELY FLYING THROUGH THE FAN!!

Bosie

OH DEAR, THE MERDE IS POSITIVELY FLYING THROUGH THE FAN!!

Post  Bosie on Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:58 pm

It would appear that bret has been involved in a 'sexual sting' involving one Paiva, a Portuguese policeman, and a US model, some obscene pictures and a lot of smut. It is now being claimed that bret was in fact this 'model', and now Paiva is under official investigation as some of the lewd pics were taken in his local police station and then posted via facebook (or email) to this 'woman'. This was done as payback for Paiva berating bret and co regarding their hounding of one Justine Spencer, who bret insists is a poster called J******* -, yes as usual he is completely wrong. However while all this was going on it would appear that bret was also the target of a 'sting', being fed false information regarding the online IDs of various posters. Bosie

coco

Re: OH DEAR, THE MERDE IS POSITIVELY FLYING THROUGH THE FAN!!

Post  coco on Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:29 pm

biter bit then ?
    Bosie

Post  Bosie on Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:37 pm

coco wrote:biter bit then ?
    Hello, coco, yes, indeed that is what would seem to be the case. Also it would appear that 'outing' of various posters is carrying on without cessation. Here from twitter - remember Huntter8 is bret:

julygirl3210 ‏ @julygirl3210 Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
    @Huntter8 @SeaSecrets2 @xxxxxF***xxxxx @Triciagate f*** outed herself on sky blog!!! Last night!!! Pro #mccann child neglect supporter
    In reply to Huntter8
    coco

Post  coco on Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:12 pm

looks like someone pointed them at her
    Bosie

Post  Bosie on Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:25 pm

coco wrote:looks like someone pointed them at her
    Well there does seem to be something going on. There was another poster who happens to be on the same forum as F*** and seems to have pointed bret at her. It looked deliberate to me, as if there was some intention to sow dissent. I understand F*** hasn't realised who this poster actually is. Forum fun and games, where would we be without them? Bosie
    Bosie

Post  Bosie on Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:24 pm

This has come into my possession which might help to clarify, just a little, what has/is going on. It is, of course, bret's version of the story, so I leave you to decide what you think.

Sunday, 11 March 2012
    Tony Bennett: Do Ex-Solicitors Really Put Themselves On The Spot Like This?
    Blondes, entrapment, and projection
    They are calling this "The Paiva Affair". And ex-solicitor Tony Bennett thinks that he has all the answers.
    Post Tony Bennett Yesterday at 9:05 pm
    Mr Bennett says that there are at least three people connected to this story: Ricardo Paiva, a Portuguese detective....

David Bret: Loud- and foul-mouthed author of trashy books who has latched on to the Madeleine McCann case and has been lording it over one of the Madeleine McCann Facebook groups.
    and Justine Spencer. He goes on to say that on 11 January 2012 Ricardo Paiva (or, alternatively, someone pretending to be him) posted a message, he thinks to the Maddie McCann FB page which Bret infests launching a tirade on the members there posting professional attacks against Ms Spencer. Bret then, he says, in his typical brutish manner removed Mr Paiva from the group, and further claimed that Ms Spencer had tarnished the reputation of another group member, Warren Thornton. Mr Bennett concludes that more recently I have admitted to getting into a tangle with Ms Spencer, who reported me to the police regarding hateful e-mails he had allegedly sent her, and that most recently I had posted the statement, "So I'm blamed for setting up Ricardo Paiva. Hands up, they're right!"
    Let's go through this briefly, step by step. Mr Bennett calls me a loud and foul-mouthed author of trashy books who has latched on to the Maddie McCann case, and who lords it over the FB page that I infest. Then there is Justine Spencer.
    I suppose some could call me loud, and whether I am an author of trashy books is but a matter of personal opinion. I am not foul-mouthed. There is no "effing and blinding" on my blogs or FB pages. As to my "professionalism", there are maybe 100 bad reviews on Amazon, mostly posted by detractors I have picked up along the way while engaged in various causes--a good many from pro-McCanns. Maybe I'm boasting, but 100 bad reviews from bitchy, non-press-related sources with a personal grievance, out of 2 million books sold, is not that bad. My publishers certainly are not complaining. Infesting my FB page? How does one infest one's own page? As for latching on to the McCann case, didn't Mr Bennett do exactly that long before I came along? One wonders what the general public made of a dirty-looking old man in a scruffy raincoat, forelock dangling over his spectacles and resembling a bad emulation of Joe Gladwin at a George Formby convention, schlepping around a shopping mall with a supermarket trolley filled with profoundly illegal propaganda leaflets--stopping passers-by whose looks of astonishment suggested they were half-expecting him to flash at them? As for lording it over a group, this is not true. Most of the people in this group are personal friends. And Justine Spencer never accused me of sending her abusive e-mails, but did visit her local police station and in the most hysterical fashion accused me of posting nasty messages on Twitter as "Dr David Payne". The police checked this and the culprit was subsequently revealed. However, in clearing my name I did provide Brixton Police with details of my contacts at SY, the PJ, CEOP, the Law Society, copies of letters and e-mails from Eurostar, and Antonella Lazzeri of The Sun, and a screenshot of Justine Spencer's Facebook messages to Mr Paiva obtained legally from a legitimate contact. As to these contacts, this is a matter which will remain intensely private between myself and the authorities, as will be the reason why I am involved with this case. Mr Paiva had indeed posted the message on my group page, as Mr Bennett says, but if the police have subsequently used this information to "out" Mr Paiva, then I cannot be held responsible for whatever he is supposed to have done. I did not inform the police about the "model", who was also in contact with me while all this was going on--I had no idea that she and Mr Paiva were allegedly "connected". Finally, I did not remove Mr Paiva from the group--he removed himself.

So who, if anyone, had shopped Mr Paiva?
    CUI BONO? Mr Bennet asks Or, in good old Anglo-Saxon: who benefits?
    He adds that the answer is clear enough as to who allegedly entrapped and blackmailed Mr Paiva and passed on information to a Portuguese and British newspaper:
    Bret is such a law unto himself that I wouldn't put anything past him.
    Until today, though he is obviously a twit who does not always think before opening his mouth, I have publicly supported Tony Bennett. I genuinely believed that he had been dealt a rough hand by the McCanns. However, after seeing what he is really like--a nasty, vituperative, libellous individual, I will not be supporting him any more and truly hope that the McCanns--who I loathe, but who I have never accused of anything other than intial neglect and greed--will eat him whole and spit out the pips.
    In closing, I will declare that I have been in touch with my SY and PJ contacts this morning regarding Mr Bennett's and Joana Morais' accusations--that I may have masqueraded as a woman to blackmail a police officer, whose Facebook account I may have hacked--and I have filed a report. Whatever happens, Mr Bennett has only himself to blame. So called respected former solicitors do not behave in such a buffoonish, reprehensible manner

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Bosie on Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Bosie

Post  Bosie on Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:39 pm

Some more snippets, this first one dated, I think, 10 March 2012.

Why are you being dragegd into this David?
    2 hours ago

David Bret Because Justine Spencer accused me of attacking her in twitter, and I got a call from the police. It wasn't me, and it wasn't me sending emails allegedly to himself--all this came out in the enquiry, which would not have involved me had she done her homework and realised who the real culprit was. We found screenshots of her and Paiva--nothing bad, but just connecting them-- and were not even sure that it was him and not a clone who had posted the warning on both groups. But I wasn't going to take the rap for something I hadn't done, so I brought in the contacts everyone keeps saying I don't have, and there was a mass swapping of emails. The "model" infiltrated both justice groups, but I soon got rid of her. I'm not sure if she's still on J4M, I blocked her. I'm not allowed to say who she is, other than there's probably much more to come.

================================

29 minutes ago

Que Cherrett Well I know after David Bret was attacked he gave his contacts at SY all his stuff on Pavia/Spencer/the Sun etc and left them to it and investigations are continuing.

Bosie

Post  Bosie on Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:51 pm

And here is bennett's 'take' on all this, in his own words. I have replaced the names of certain people with * and removed a couple of comments that are not germaine to the subject.

Re: McCann affair: PJ Inspector caught in internet trap
    Tony Bennett Today at 9:05 pm

There appear to be at least three people connected in some way to this story:

Ricardo Paiva: Portuguese detective who has gone down in history as being called by Dr Kate McCann, in her best Scouse: 'F___ing tosser'.

David Bret: Loud- and foul-mouthed author of trashy books who has latched on to the Madeleine McCann case and has been lording it over one of the Madeleine McCann Facebook groups.

Justine Spencer: Believed to be McCann-devotee * [snipped as not relevant to the matter in hand]

There is a Facebook page in the name of Ricardo Paiva. I assume it is genuinely him, but one can never be sure these days.

On 11 January 2012, Ricardo Paiva (or, alternatively, someone pretending to be him), posted a New Year's message, I think to the FB Madeleine McCann page which Bret infests, which did, somewhat bizarrely, launch into a minor tirade on those apparently hounding Justine Spencer in that group. He pleaded with the group not to post personal and professional attacks on Justine Spencer.

Bret in his typical brutish manner decided to remove Ricardo Paiva from the FB group. Bret claimed that Justine Spencer had tarnished the reputation of another member of that group, one Warren Thornton.

More recently, Bret has admitted to getting into a tangle with Justine Spencer, who reported him to the police regarding hateful e-mails he had allegedly sent to her. He has also posted this message: "So, I'm blamed for setting up Ricardo Paiva. Hands up, they're right".

All will no doubt be revealed in due course, but in the meantime - and on the face of it - it appears that someone, using a considerable amount of guile and skill, has enticed Ricardo Paiva into making some rash comments to someone he believed to be an attractive blonde who claimed she'd taken a shine to him.

And Paiva is facing disciplinary action for his indiscretions and apparently disclosing his PJ identity online.

IF...IF this is really Ricardo Paiva and he is in a spot of bother due to embarrassing comments he has made, then, as the Romans would have said:

CUI BONO?

Or, in good old Anglo-Saxon: who benefits?

I think the answer to that is clear enough, and it is there one must look to find the person who allegedly entrapped and blackmailed Paiva and has given information to a Portuguese and British newspaper.

Though Bret is such a law unto himself that I wouldn't put anything past him.

P.S.1.Snipped as not relevant.

P.S.2 Snipped as not relevant.
    Bosie

Post  Bosie on Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:00 pm

[quote]Joanna Andrea Morais Accuses Author Of Framing Police Officer
    Taken from the J4M Facebook Page.

Joanna Andrea Morais

................ The most that DB does is Sh!t-stirring, he is an ego-maniac fantasist, a liar. If people feel the need to have gurus like him, then something isn't working well in their brains. I do not doubt as the vindicative & vile person that he is that he did attempt to frame RP, due to his post on Bret's «group», by sending a convo of private messages to the PJ - which in itself is illegal. And leaves a few questions in the air. But hey, that his is style. If DB posed as the woman in the photo or not is a matter for the PJ to find out. Now, what I really do not believe for a second is that the PJ would enlist Bret's help to investigate the Maddie case, as I do not believe that Bret was ever invited by A.Dreyfus to have his book translated into English - something that DB says that he has "refused". FFS, are you blind Que? Or do you actually think that we are all stupid? I've seen enough liars in this case, and that is one thing that I can't stand.
    Apologies to the aforementioned FB group, who cannot be held accountable for the nature of posts there.

Joana Morais, a blogger-of-types from Lisbon, is another who holds me responsible for the so called "Paiva Affair". Note her quote: "I do not doubt as the vindictive & vile person that he is that he did attempt to frame RP...by sending a convo of private messages to the PJ, which is illegal."
    In fact, "vindictive" and "vile" does not even begin to describe Ms Morais--SHE is the one using filthy language in her posts, not me.
    First of all, it is NOT illegal to send private messages to any police force--particularly if this police force REQUESTS the said messages--in this instance, reports concerning accusations made against me by Tony Bennett and Joanna Morais which today have been sent to my SY and PJ contacts. Ms Morais could I suppose contact them and verify if I have done this, but would get no response because she is just a jumped up little nobody who happens to be good at translating Portuguese into English.
    Secondly, I have NEVER said that the PJ or anyone else has asked me to help with this case--I said they had CONTACTED me regarding certain aspects of this case, which is another matter entirely.
    Thirdly, whether or not I have been asked to translate the Dreyfus book is of no concern to Ms Morais or anyone else. What actually happened is that I was asked if I would CONSIDER translating the book, if it was ever published in the UK.
    Ms Morais: I am NOT a liar. It is simply a matter of you, the almighty ersatz "authority", believing that you have had your nose pushed out of joint when in fact we should all be working together, seeing as we are all supposed to be on the same side. Indeed, I have no idea why you have suddenly flipped your lid--not so long ago you were suggesting that we share a bottle of wine the next time we are in Portugal! Obviously, there are so many two-faced manipulators involved on the periphery of this case that one of these people may have turned you against me. It's immaterial. Whatever you have become must have always been lurking under the surface. If I am vile and vindictive, then you are doubly so.
    And now, you have publicly accused me of committing a crime, and I guess will have to deal with whatever fallout there may or may not be.

Posted by Lover Of Nice People at 11:31

Last edited by Bosie on Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total
    Bosie

Post  Bosie on Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:43 am

And this is the post that started all this stupidity:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Post  Guest on Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:20 am

So a fake sexual blackmail thing...good one Bret.
    Bosie

Post  Bosie on Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:07 am

pickydarling wrote:So a fake sexual blackmail thing...good one Bret.
    Hello there, picky. Well, he's denying it, of course, but there's no smoke without fire and his reputation is so notorious I am not at all surprised he has been fingered for this. There are a lot of people on twitter and the forums who have been deliberately setting him up for various things, giving him false information re peoples' names, IDs etc. And he did, for a brief time, put Bennett's nose out of joint. He may be guilty, he may not, but I am afraid his whiny protestations of innocence are falling on many deaf ears. Me? I don't know and I'm not going to venture an opinion, let others do that. Bosie

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:54 pm